Mothering Forum banner

When are you due?

3K views 27 replies 25 participants last post by  JessicaA1 
#1 ·
Around 3 Nov

#5 ·
Just found out today!!! On my birthday! Looks like I'm due mid November. :)

#8 ·
November 24th if it sticks around (but I'm betting on early December since it's my first). I tested 3 days early with a normal old Wondfo because I was inexplicably ravenous and also wanted to have some Baileys, lol, so I figured I should check what was going on in there. I'm now 4w today and hope that I'm able to see it through!

#10 ·
My best bet is the 26th, if I went by LMP it would be the 16th but I'll have an early dating ultrasound in a few weeks to confirm I'm right ;-)

Either which way I'm going to say "late November". I've had some come early and some late so no guessing here!
Based on when I likely ovulated, mine would be 11/21 (I have a 25 day cycle) - but since this is my first and I'd prefer as much time as possible for the likely longer pregnancy, I'm just going to go ahead and only give them my last period date, and that should give me an extra three days at the end in case I'm getting close to 42 weeks. I would prefer to go into labor on my own and first time moms tend to go long.

#16 ·
Hello there, nice to virtually meet all of you..lol
I''m due between the 20th and 25th. I have a wonky cycle, but 24 days on average.
I consider it a miracle that I was even able to conceive! This is my very first, so I am uuber excited .0:) I think I'm coming up on 6 weeks here pretty soon :)

#17 ·
I found out a couple weeks ago that I'm pregnant and my EDD is either 23rd or Thanksgiving Day this year, 24th. I haven't had it confirmed yet with ultrasound. That is next week.

#18 ·
I found out last week and I'm almost 6 weeks. I lost three last year, so we're afraid to get excited about it. We have four amazing little souls already, but my daugher needs a sister very, very badly so we decided to try again. Because of my misses we weren't sure that we would try again or if I would actually get pregnant again, but a Higher Power intervened and here we are. I never thought that I would be so greatful to be this ill! :wink: We hope this one sticks around, so trepedaciously due mid to end of November. All of mine have been early, so we'll see. I guess it will come when it comes. I have my confirmation ultrasound next week. Le's cross fingers that this one has a heartbeat.:1praying

#20 ·
Hello all
I'm just now joining the group.. My dd is at the end of October but my first born came two weeks and three days past so I'm guessing it'll be November before we have this one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.