Charting to Avoid January 2009 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#61 of 387 Old 01-05-2009, 10:22 AM
 
mommy2two babes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,621
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaspirit View Post
So I tested tonight and I"m pretty sure it's a BFN... There was a very faint line, but I'm pretty sure that is just the shadow where the line would be if it were there, lol! When ttcing my last baby I got pretty experienced in "seeing" a line on any test! LOL... anyway, still no AF so I'll wait a few days and if it still doesn't show up I will test again.
I am glad things have worked out for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineWife View Post
I guess I'd assume it's negative, too, even if it is a real line but very faint. At 17dpo I would expect a very dark line. I'm really good at seeing the spot where the line is supposed to be, too. It can be very nerve wracking.

I got AF today. My temp is still high. My PP lps so far have been 10 or 11 days.
Glad things went well for you too.
It's so easy to see lines where there aren't any.

More weird things are happening with my chart. FF changed my o day.
I don't understand where they got the coverline from. More temps are above my CL than below it! I need some second opinions.
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/22472a

Mommy to Petunia 11/04 Bug 10/06 Button 11/09 and  Sweetie pea 12/11 DW to J :

mommy2two babes is offline  
#62 of 387 Old 01-05-2009, 10:36 AM
 
Sihaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: In a brand new place all over again
Posts: 2,995
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Hi everyone! I posted last month, but it looks like my post was overlooked as my name still got taken off the list. My current cycle is frustrating because I finally starting observing my cervix daily again and my body keeps acting like it's going to O, but then doesn't. I'm trying to stay positive by telling myself that longer cycles mean fewer AFs between now and when we finally get to TTC again

CTA While Nursing - My PPAF came at 11 weeks and I started temping then. My temps were pretty erratic at the beginning, but in 10 cycles, there has only been one where I couldn't pinpoint O based on a thermal shift, and that was just recently. We cosleep and DS still wakes to nurse at least 3-4 times a night but I am able to take reliable temps anyway.

First PP LP - Before DS, I had 13 and 15 day LPs (I only charted for two cycles before getting pg). Since getting my PPAF, my LP was 7-8 days for the first 7 cycles, then jumped to 11 days for a cycle, but then back down to either 5 or 7 the following cycle. So, my experience has been a shorter LP, not just for the first PPAF, but for many cycles after as well. However, I do suspect some kind of hormone issue, possibly progesterone deficiency. But, since we're TTA for at least 16 more months, I'm in no hurry to fix it right now.

Mama to DS1 (12/07), DS2 (4/11), and DD (6/22/14)
Finally diagnosed with APS after 3 s (11/09, 3/10, 7/13)
Sihaya is offline  
#63 of 387 Old 01-05-2009, 11:04 AM
 
Twinklefae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Halifax, NS
Posts: 5,052
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey all,

Haven't been hanging out much here, as I'm in that boring phase of my cycle right after AF. Have decided to track cervix position etc again, as I think that will be helpful for me. (And it's interesting to learn, now that I'm no longer overwhelmed by the whole thing!)

Oh, and for the pp who asked, I nurse at night too, and sometimes it's VERY often (my DS cut 8 teeth in Nov/Dec including 4 molars. : )

Sarahknit.gifmarried to Kylehopmad.gif Mama to Orion  bouncy.gif08/07 and introducing Alice! babygirl.gif 02/11
DCP to 1 busy munchkin! and a CRST too!
 
Twinklefae is offline  
#64 of 387 Old 01-05-2009, 11:20 AM - Thread Starter
 
MarineWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: on the edge
Posts: 11,521
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
mommy2two babes ~ You need to change your link. It goes to the subscription for the RSS feed rather than straight to your chart. As far as the CL and O day FF gave you, it's basing that on the + opks and your CF. I'd put your CL at 97.3. It is still possible you Oed when FF says depending on why the two temps for cd22 and 23 are open circles. If those temps are correct, I'd put your O day on cd23 with the same CL of 97.3.

Sihaya ~ I'll put your name back on the front page. Do you have a chart link?

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

MarineWife is offline  
#65 of 387 Old 01-05-2009, 12:39 PM
 
mommy2two babes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,621
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineWife View Post
mommy2two babes ~ You need to change your link. It goes to the subscription for the RSS feed rather than straight to your chart. As far as the CL and O day FF gave you, it's basing that on the + opks and your CF. I'd put your CL at 97.3. It is still possible you Oed when FF says depending on why the two temps for cd22 and 23 are open circles. If those temps are correct, I'd put your O day on cd23 with the same CL of 97.3.

Sihaya ~ I'll put your name back on the front page. Do you have a chart link?
There I think I fixed the link. CD22 and CD 23 are open dots because I slept in an hour and a half those mornings. The OPKs were very positive like darker than the control line. I had only continued doing them becasue I didn't think I could have oed when FF said last time ( that and I am a POAS addict)
I don't understand though why so many temps are above the CL.

Mommy to Petunia 11/04 Bug 10/06 Button 11/09 and  Sweetie pea 12/11 DW to J :

mommy2two babes is offline  
#66 of 387 Old 01-05-2009, 02:07 PM
 
akaisha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: From Canada, now in the UK.
Posts: 691
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanidFL View Post
Akaisha – thanks. I don’t really see the similarity to my last chart though.
just meant how your temp spiked a couple of times in the LP last cycle. but those were after a temp drop last time and this one was more gradual, so yeah, i dunno.

**
i'm in a '"DTD twice with condoms the day after O, but fooled around a bit beforehand and i really don't think there's anything to worry about, ok, i *know* logically there is nothing to worry about, but i'm going to worry a little anyway" frame of mind right now,

i really need to stop being so ridiculous. note to self: you cannot get pregnant when you haven't had unprotected sex. wow.
akaisha is offline  
#67 of 387 Old 01-05-2009, 02:11 PM
 
mommy2two babes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,621
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaisha View Post
i really need to stop being so ridiculous. note to self: you cannot get pregnant when you haven't had unprotected sex. wow.
I know probably not what you meant but tell that to my two kids

Mommy to Petunia 11/04 Bug 10/06 Button 11/09 and  Sweetie pea 12/11 DW to J :

mommy2two babes is offline  
#68 of 387 Old 01-05-2009, 03:27 PM
 
BarefootScientist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,101
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2two babes View Post
More weird things are happening with my chart. FF changed my o day.
I don't understand where they got the coverline from. More temps are above my CL than below it! I need some second opinions.
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/22472a
I would put your O date the same as FF did but move the coverline up .2 degrees. I don't think FF knows how to draw a coverline....

Mommy to an exuberant 3 yo bouncy.gif and a new one!  nak.gif

BarefootScientist is offline  
#69 of 387 Old 01-05-2009, 03:43 PM
 
akaisha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: From Canada, now in the UK.
Posts: 691
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2two babes View Post
I know probably not what you meant but tell that to my two kids
oh no, don't say that to me.
akaisha is offline  
#70 of 387 Old 01-05-2009, 04:02 PM
 
Sihaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: In a brand new place all over again
Posts: 2,995
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineWife View Post
Sihaya ~ I'll put your name back on the front page. Do you have a chart link?
Thanks! My chart is linked in my signature. It's http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/164a16

Mama to DS1 (12/07), DS2 (4/11), and DD (6/22/14)
Finally diagnosed with APS after 3 s (11/09, 3/10, 7/13)
Sihaya is offline  
#71 of 387 Old 01-05-2009, 04:20 PM
 
Shell_Ell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,799
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
That didn't come out right. LOL I'll post again later.
Shell_Ell is offline  
#72 of 387 Old 01-05-2009, 07:10 PM - Thread Starter
 
MarineWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: on the edge
Posts: 11,521
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2two babes View Post
There I think I fixed the link. CD22 and CD 23 are open dots because I slept in an hour and a half those mornings. The OPKs were very positive like darker than the control line. I had only continued doing them becasue I didn't think I could have oed when FF said last time ( that and I am a POAS addict)
I don't understand though why so many temps are above the CL.
So, adjusted those temps would be even lower? In that case, I'd definitely put your O day on cd23 with a CL of 97.3. I don't set an O day until I can see a sustained thermal shift in temps. FF puts a lot of importance on CF and opks even though you can have fertile CF and positive opks and still not O. It can also take up to 72 hours after the first + opk to actually O even though they say the norm is 12-24 hours. I think FF likes to set the CL a bit lower because it's supposed to make it easier to see the shift. Lots of times it just confuses things more. Where the CL is put doesn't really matter, though. It's just a visual to help you see the change from lower temps to higher temps.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

MarineWife is offline  
#73 of 387 Old 01-05-2009, 11:40 PM
 
ReikiMommy07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: U.S.
Posts: 819
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, I'm almost ready to say I'm in the clear and breathe a sigh of relief... Almost! I won't until AF comes. But from the way I'm feeling, it should be tonight or tomorrow--she usually is a night-visiter for me anyway. Keep your fingers crossed!
ReikiMommy07 is offline  
#74 of 387 Old 01-06-2009, 08:52 AM
 
akaisha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: From Canada, now in the UK.
Posts: 691
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
good luck reikimommy!

everytime i have a slight scare i always say "this is the last time!" and it never is. :
akaisha is offline  
#75 of 387 Old 01-06-2009, 10:19 AM
 
ReikiMommy07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: U.S.
Posts: 819
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaisha View Post
good luck reikimommy!

everytime i have a slight scare i always say "this is the last time!" and it never is. :
Yeah... I know... But if I can just remember how it's been wearing on me, maybe it will be the last one, at least for quite a while! Well, at least DH is gone until March, so I'm safe until then *if* AF does show--which hasn't happened yet. Still having major cramps though, and CM that's usual before AF, so not giving up hope. + I'm not actually late, just worried.
ReikiMommy07 is offline  
#76 of 387 Old 01-06-2009, 10:36 AM
 
mommy2two babes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,621
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineWife View Post
So, adjusted those temps would be even lower? In that case, I'd definitely put your O day on cd23 with a CL of 97.3. I don't set an O day until I can see a sustained thermal shift in temps. FF puts a lot of importance on CF and opks even though you can have fertile CF and positive opks and still not O. It can also take up to 72 hours after the first + opk to actually O even though they say the norm is 12-24 hours. I think FF likes to set the CL a bit lower because it's supposed to make it easier to see the shift. Lots of times it just confuses things more. Where the CL is put doesn't really matter, though. It's just a visual to help you see the change from lower temps to higher temps.
Thanks for clearing that up. This whole cycle has had me
Even now my temp is much higher than it has ever been any of the cycles I have charted so far. I will be glad to start fresh with a new cycle soon.

Mommy to Petunia 11/04 Bug 10/06 Button 11/09 and  Sweetie pea 12/11 DW to J :

mommy2two babes is offline  
#77 of 387 Old 01-06-2009, 11:01 AM
 
CanidFL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,095
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaisha View Post
i really need to stop being so ridiculous. note to self: you cannot get pregnant when you haven't had unprotected sex. wow.
This is perfect! I need this to be my new mantra. I don’t know why I freak out every LP thinking there is a chance. DH didn’t finish in me. There is no chance. Period.

But my temps do look awfully suspicious Just kidding. I know I’m not pregnant
CanidFL is offline  
#78 of 387 Old 01-06-2009, 11:54 AM
 
akaisha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: From Canada, now in the UK.
Posts: 691
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanidFL View Post
This is perfect! I need this to be my new mantra. I don’t know why I freak out every LP thinking there is a chance. DH didn’t finish in me. There is no chance. Period.

But my temps do look awfully suspicious Just kidding. I know I’m not pregnant
omg, i'm even worse! i'm all "sex with condoms, the day after O, but OMG WHAT IF?!?!" lol. freaking ludicrous. i clearly have too much time on my hands...

in other, unrelated news, i'm so sick right now so i'm sitting here doped up on lots of vitamin C and tea trying not to fall asleep at my computer.
akaisha is offline  
#79 of 387 Old 01-06-2009, 12:40 PM
 
mommy2two babes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,621
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanidFL View Post
This is perfect! I need this to be my new mantra. I don’t know why I freak out every LP thinking there is a chance. DH didn’t finish in me. There is no chance. Period.

But my temps do look awfully suspicious Just kidding. I know I’m not pregnant
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaisha View Post
omg, i'm even worse! i'm all "sex with condoms, the day after O, but OMG WHAT IF?!?!" lol. freaking ludicrous. i clearly have too much time on my hands...
You guys are too funny
My DS was a condom baby
That month my monthly freak out resulted in a

Mommy to Petunia 11/04 Bug 10/06 Button 11/09 and  Sweetie pea 12/11 DW to J :

mommy2two babes is offline  
#80 of 387 Old 01-06-2009, 12:53 PM
 
cahwilson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 436
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
[QUOTE=akaisha;12926666]omg, i'm even worse! i'm all "sex with condoms, the day after O, but OMG WHAT IF?!?!" lol. freaking ludicrous. i clearly have too much time on my hands...

QUOTE]

Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one! I think I might be pregnant every month and then I'm not and then I swear I won't freak out again, and well you know the rest. LOL I'm not even ovulating. Crazy! Granted we haven't used any prevention. I'm hoping charting will help ease those freak outs. I get so scared that I might be pregnant and then when I'm not I'm sad. The other day I had *very* slight pink spotting and seeing it on my chart it was 8 days after we dtd...but I'm not concerned. That did happen a couple months ago too.
cahwilson is offline  
#81 of 387 Old 01-06-2009, 01:04 PM
 
mommyofatoz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 130
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I don't know if this has been mentioned, and while I am not currently charting to avoid (obviously if you look at my siggie), but I wanted to offer a tip.

I started to chart to avoid after my son was born in 2006. I had the taking charge of your fertility software, and so kept track of it all on my computer. All was fine and dandy for a couple of years...and then, my computer crashed, and I lost all my info, and thought we were going to get it up and running quickly, but it wasn't quick enough...the next month I found out I was pregnant. whoops!

So, my tip? Do back up charting on paper...lol. I know I will when I start to chart again after this one is born!
mommyofatoz is offline  
#82 of 387 Old 01-06-2009, 01:33 PM
 
DucetteMama21842's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Vancouver, WA
Posts: 1,970
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
6dpo and enjoying my escape with dh. Twiddling my thumbs and watching for any impending signs of AF. I do have some light cramping, but I can't tell if it's a stomache ache or the beginning of my cramps. Eh- whatever. Excited to start a new cycle though!
DucetteMama21842 is offline  
#83 of 387 Old 01-06-2009, 02:05 PM
 
AnnieA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,777
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I get those moments every cycle too during my LP where I think "Hmmm, is it possible?" Of course, I am in the boat where I would be overjoyed by an "oops" because that is the only way at this point where I would get a babe in my arms! But I have gotten pretty good at calming myself down and thinking about it rationally. Also I just remind myself that if it has happened, then there is nothing that can be done differently during my LP to change it. I do think it is funny though that every couple of weeks, I wonder if I could be pregnant. I went years without it hardly crossing my mind when I was on the Pill. I think that is one of the "side effects" of charting. I know that I ovulated so there is always "the chance". Stranger things have happened!

CD 4 here for me. I am really trying to focus on getting my body healthy right now. My AF has gotten much better but I had to break down and take a prescription painkiller last night and I was pretty bummed about that. But 1 is better than the 4 or 5 I had to take a couple of cycles ago! So there has been some improvement!

Annie wife v2.0 to DH and joyfully parenting DSS 18 jog.gif, DSD 15 knit.gif, DSD 14 banana.gif, DSS 12bikenew.gifand heart hero DD 2superhero.gif. angel1.gif 8/2010

AnnieA is offline  
#84 of 387 Old 01-06-2009, 05:42 PM
 
momongeon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Milton, VT
Posts: 476
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've been gone for a bit but not pg. I am on CD 5. I had a dream last night that I was newly pg (like 10 dpo with a BFP) but my fundus was about where it would be if I were 5 mo pg. I keep torturing myself in my dreams. It is so cruel. Maybe my dreams will come true in a few more months. I am not quite ready for it yet but we'll see. Oops' would be welcome though.

**Meghan***Wife, Mother, L&D RN... DS Logan 9/05 DS Riley 05/07, and DS #3 Cian is here!!! 7/25 x3
momongeon is offline  
#85 of 387 Old 01-06-2009, 06:57 PM
 
akaisha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: From Canada, now in the UK.
Posts: 691
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahwilson View Post
Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one! I think I might be pregnant every month and then I'm not and then I swear I won't freak out again, and well you know the rest. LOL I'm not even ovulating. Crazy! Granted we haven't used any prevention. I'm hoping charting will help ease those freak outs. I get so scared that I might be pregnant and then when I'm not I'm sad. The other day I had *very* slight pink spotting and seeing it on my chart it was 8 days after we dtd...but I'm not concerned. That did happen a couple months ago too.
oh you're definitely not the only one.

and annie that is really good to hear! what have you been doing? i get some bad-for-me cramps on CD1 now. every cycle since coming off the pill, never used to get them before. we'll see if it stops, but i've been thinking about changing my diet or taking some supplements to help. they're only on CD1 and i only have to take about 2-3 extra strength advil to get rid of them for the day, but it's enough to make me double over in pain. i guess i'm just not used to it, being 22 and cramping for the first time ever. AF went from being 3-4 days on the pill to only 1-2 days now though, so i'm definitely not complaining.
akaisha is offline  
#86 of 387 Old 01-06-2009, 07:04 PM
 
mommy2two babes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,621
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post

CD 4 here for me. I am really trying to focus on getting my body healthy right now. My AF has gotten much better but I had to break down and take a prescription painkiller last night and I was pretty bummed about that. But 1 is better than the 4 or 5 I had to take a couple of cycles ago! So there has been some improvement!
I am glad things are getting better for you. I know that I have taken to taking advil before and during AF because I have horrible cramps like someone kicked me in the stomache.
It must be a bi-product of having children because before I had no cramps whatsoever.

Mommy to Petunia 11/04 Bug 10/06 Button 11/09 and  Sweetie pea 12/11 DW to J :

mommy2two babes is offline  
#87 of 387 Old 01-06-2009, 07:46 PM - Thread Starter
 
MarineWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: on the edge
Posts: 11,521
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Acupuncture helped me immensely with my cramps. When I was having the acupuncture done, my cramps went away completely. I haven't had acupuncture for that in a few years so the cramps have come back but, so far, there are nowhere near as bad as they used to be. I only had to take one regular dose of ibuprofen once last cycle. I highly recommend acupuncture if you can afford it.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

MarineWife is offline  
#88 of 387 Old 01-06-2009, 07:48 PM
 
akaisha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: From Canada, now in the UK.
Posts: 691
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
oh i'll have to look into that... i don't know why i didn't think of it. thanks!
akaisha is offline  
#89 of 387 Old 01-06-2009, 07:58 PM - Thread Starter
 
MarineWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: on the edge
Posts: 11,521
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaisha View Post
oh i'll have to look into that... i don't know why i didn't think of it. thanks!
Definitely. I'd still be doing it if I could find someone good around here. Very slim pickins, though. Only one person here does acupuncture and I haven't been too impressed with her.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

MarineWife is offline  
#90 of 387 Old 01-06-2009, 09:07 PM
 
mommy2two babes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,621
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineWife View Post
Acupuncture helped me immensely with my cramps. When I was having the acupuncture done, my cramps went away completely. I haven't had acupuncture for that in a few years so the cramps have come back but, so far, there are nowhere near as bad as they used to be. I only had to take one regular dose of ibuprofen once last cycle. I highly recommend acupuncture if you can afford it.
I will have to give that a try

Mommy to Petunia 11/04 Bug 10/06 Button 11/09 and  Sweetie pea 12/11 DW to J :

mommy2two babes is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off