How are you preparing your body before TTC? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

#31 of 33 Old 07-02-2009, 01:11 AM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
We won't be trying till 2011, but before we try again i'd like to have my wisdom teeth removed for sure. I'd also like to get back to the chiropractor and make sure my back is in shape BEFORE I conceive this time. It sucked trying to fix my back while I was pregnant. I'll of course continue seeing the chiro while pregnant, but hopefully this time around I won't be in as much pain! Also gotta start up yoga again. It's so freakin hard when there's no one to watch babe so I can peacefully get to doing my yoga routine. I'm an evening yoga person... but babe has been staying up late. I never have time anymore! Ugh!!! Also want to get hiking again and do lots of that so i'll be in super great shape. hehe. I don't know what else. I don't really have any weight to lose at this point. I would like to firm up my tummy... but I guess it's gonna be all stretched out again anyway.

R wife to R , Mommy to A9/08! Expecting S around 9/3/15
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 33 Old 07-06-2009, 10:54 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What about a detox? "Chelation"? I have read up on this and am thinking about it to get the toxins etc out, I think it could be a good thing, but I don't know much about it at this point and I think it might be expensive. At least a general detox soon (still wanting to TTC in August). Any thoughts?

Mama to DD 4/06 notes2.gif  new DS stork-boy.gif born 17/12/10 familybed2.gifnovaxnocirc.gif
#33 of 33 Old 08-04-2009, 05:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Off the top of my head, I'm thinking of taking my prenatals again, getting some dental work done, and starting to hit the gym again so I'll be in good shape. It'll probably be a few months before I feel like my body is ready, but I want to do it right.

Have you seen the updated user agreement yet?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page