Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettinaAuSucre View Post
Spotting today, really light. Small cramping, think i am about to start AF. YAY
Yay!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineWife View Post
AFM, do you all remember when I was wondering if my cycles were trying to follow the moon phases? Well, last cycle I Oed right on the new moon and got only a day before the full moon. I'm really beginning to think that all of these changes in my cycles are going to be my normal now.
I'm sorry your cycles aren't working out to be as regular as you'd like. That must be frustrating!

AFM: I'm 4dpo and I'm just so thrilled that I actually ovulated on the schedule I was on before I had ds3! I was worried I was going to be Oing on random late days from here on out. Now if my LP would go beyond 7-9 days that would be even better. We'll know in a few days I guess.

I'm having this terrible cramping, which is strange since I already O'd. My body is so wonky with it's signs lately. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2be681

I'm going to see a naturopath today for the first time. I'm so hoping she'll be able to help me with some of my problems. Cross your fingers for me!

Kim, Wife to Michael, Homeschooling Mom to Hannah (13), Aidan (12), Brighton (8), and Oliver (5) and Ephraim (2) goorganic.jpgsaynovax.giffly-by-nursing1.giffemalesling.GIF 
#602 of 610 Old 01-30-2010, 03:14 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
sk8er- for what it's worth, a few cycles back I went almost an entire cycle where my alarm would go off, and I would grab the thermometer, and walk to the bathroom, then temp. I didn't notice those temps to be any different than my other ones. I would thin kas long as you're doing it quickly, and especially, the same thing each day, then it shouldn't matter much.

Doula mama, medic daddy and Tenley Harper born naturally 11/29/11 delayedvax.gifbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

#603 of 610 Old 01-30-2010, 03:25 PM

well, after a 52 day cycle appeared. Even though it's been a couple cycles since the around the end of the month is usually where I was with my moontime before all of that so hopefully I'm going o be getting closer to my normal now.
for me having my first successful CTA cycle even though it was a funky one... now if I can only convince DH to come around to TTC by oh May sounds good

orngbiggrin.gif mom of three with stork-suprise.gif on the way

#604 of 610 Old 01-30-2010, 09:20 PM

WWC, I'm sorry this wasn't your month. Hoping your cycles even out!

Mommy to an exuberant 3 yo bouncy.gif and a new one!  nak.gif

#605 of 610 Old 01-30-2010, 11:17 PM

so bleeding for 15 out of 31 days this month is crazy! I hope my body gets back on track soon!

I am desperately trying to remember taking my temp every morning but its hard to get back in the habit. When we were ttc it was SO much easier to remember than CTA

I have remembered the last 5 mornings which is a good start!

treehugger.gif Birth and PP doula, Mama to DD (7/04) DS (3/08)    belly.gifwith #3 EDD 11/29/13, and 30+ chicken3.gif , 2 ducks

#606 of 610 Old 01-31-2010, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by echospiritwarrior View Post
well, after a 52 day cycle appeared. Even though it's been a couple cycles since the around the end of the month is usually where I was with my moontime before all of that so hopefully I'm going o be getting closer to my normal now.
for me having my first successful CTA cycle even though it was a funky one... now if I can only convince DH to come around to TTC by oh May sounds good
Congrats on your first full charting cycle! Hopefully you can convince DH to TTC.

Kim, Wife to Michael, Homeschooling Mom to Hannah (13), Aidan (12), Brighton (8), and Oliver (5) and Ephraim (2) goorganic.jpgsaynovax.giffly-by-nursing1.giffemalesling.GIF 
#607 of 610 Old 01-31-2010, 03:13 PM

Have ya'll ever heard of this? There was a recent study that found fiber increases the risk of annovulation. Here's a link to the abstract. And here's a link to an article. I'd like to see the whole study. I wonder if they really followed each woman for 2 cycles, or if they only followed for 2 months. I also want to know if they controlled for breastfeeding. Anyway, food for thought!

-Shannon, momma to H reading.gif 8/03, N heartbeat.gif 9/06, & P homebirth.jpg 8/11, missing S brokenheart.gif born at 11 wks 1/09 

#608 of 610 Old 01-31-2010, 03:59 PM

Shannon - That's really interesting and still seems rather odd. I would never have considered that increased fiber would increase the risk. Isn't it normal to have occasionaly cycles that are annovulatory?

AFM: The party is over, I'm still exhausted, it was a lot of fun though. I'm at CD 14 still waiting for that thermal shift. It's coming soon I think, things have been rather wet feeling for the last few days and seems to lessening today.

wife of 8 years to DH geek.gif, mama to DD blahblah.gif (2006) & DS jog.gif (2011) angel1.gif (Dec. 2012) rainbow1284.gif due Nov. 2013 

vbac.gifh20homebirth.gif cd.gif homeschool.gif

#609 of 610 Old 01-31-2010, 04:14 PM

Ladies - Rather than forgetting tonight and getting sidetracked with bath and bedtime I opted to go ahead and start up the February thread now while I'm thinking about it. The new thread can be found here.

wife of 8 years to DH geek.gif, mama to DD blahblah.gif (2006) & DS jog.gif (2011) angel1.gif (Dec. 2012) rainbow1284.gif due Nov. 2013 

vbac.gifh20homebirth.gif cd.gif homeschool.gif

#610 of 610 Old 01-31-2010, 04:26 PM

That's interesting, Shannon, but I think it doesn't matter so much whether they tracked those women for 2 months or 2 cycles. I don't think that's enough time to conclude anything. TCOYF says it's normal for every woman to have one anov cycle a year so I think they'd need to track the women for at least a year and take that into account. If a significant # of the women with high fiber intake had less cycles or more anov cycles in a year, then I could see coming to the conclusion the researchers did.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page