Charting to Avoid/Fertility Awareness, JAN 2010 - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2010, 12:18 AM
 
lyterae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,105
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeninejessica View Post
So... I have to say that I'm pretty sure I'm the only one on this thread to have never taken a pregnancy test. I mean like ever. DH and I waited until we were married, and I've never had true cause to. Certainly there were times I swore I was pregnant, but AF came on time, so I never did. Truthfully, I'm not looking forward to it in the coming months, because I'm pretty sure I'm going to be devastated the first time I see a BFN. I may just never test and wait until it's blindingly obvious-- ie three weeks late lol
My first ever pregnancy test was positive, I was 13 dpo. One day longer than my usual LP. I'm not that patient anymore, I really should be, it's cheaper.

wife of 8 years to DH geek.gif, mama to DD blahblah.gif (2006) & DS jog.gif (2011) angel1.gif (Dec. 2012) rainbow1284.gif due Nov. 2013 

 vbac.gifh20homebirth.gif cd.gif homeschool.gif

lyterae is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-12-2010, 12:20 AM
 
MarineWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: on the edge
Posts: 11,391
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by annie2186 View Post
One last questione before I go; I like FORSURE ovulated right? I put in a little bit of the CM I had (and I am BONE dry now, go figure).

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26af7e

Last question; how do you count the days before ovulation? For example - we DTD on the night of the 17th, and I either ovulated on the 19th or 20th. So, since it is at night, would that be either 2 or 3 days before or 3 or 4 days before ? Does that make sense?
I'd say it looks like O. The only reason I'd be hesitant to say for sure is the open circle temp on cd21. What's the reason for that? If there's nothing that would make that temp 97.9 or lower, I'd say definite O. If that temp could possibly be a lot lower, I'd wait for one more high temp to be sure of O.

Quote:
If we could wait to see if AF came on time, there would be a lot less testing going on around here! That turns out to be the hard way, especially with Dollar Tree a mile from my house.
Ain't that the truth?! It's like once you start, you can never go back. At least, that's how it is for me.

jj ~ If you can keep yourself from ever testing, that might be a good thing. The only time I can think that might be a bad thing is if you do have early m/c issues like me. In that case, if you don't test early you may never know and could potentially spend the rest of your life wondering why you never had a baby. However, I think that's very, very unlikely so I wouldn't necessarily start testing early for that reason alone.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

MarineWife is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 12:37 AM
 
annie2186's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: CO
Posts: 822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
MW - the 97.8 temp on the 18 was taken at 7am (normal time is 6) after going to bed at around 4:45 -5am (I was up all night in the ER with DD1, she had croup and I have NEVER heard it before!!! scaaaary)
Pretty much after that it has been pretty rocky....the night after that CD19 was a pretty restless night (she had trouble sleeping)
The next night CD20 was "pretty good"
CD21 (the open temp I think) I was up alot with DD2 who was coughing all night.
CD22 was better
that is why last night I did not think I yet, because of all of these crazy things....
Last night was a pretty good night of sleep, and the temp was 98.7!! THIS is what made me think I did in fact .

Since then I have gone back to my chart and just kind of normalized things - so I would not drive myself crazy!
Don't worry - even though I am pretty sure I did in fact O at some point (pretty sure it would be when FF has it at this point) I will not be comfortable until at least 2 or 3 more high temps!
Weird cycle all around so far................specially in comparison to LAST cycle!!

caffix.gif wife and forever in love with J jammin.gif  - Mom to 4 girls K blahblah.gif '01' J energy.gif '06' M bouncy.gif '08' &  A drool.gif '11'  nocirc.gif  saynovax.gif

 
 

annie2186 is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 01:29 AM
 
MarineWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: on the edge
Posts: 11,391
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
[QUOTE=annie2186;14918872Don't worry - even though I am pretty sure I did in fact O at some point (pretty sure it would be when FF has it at this point) I will not be comfortable until at least 2 or 3 more high temps![/QUOTE]

That's all I was thinking. It does look like O but with all the things that went on lately it might be best to wait for a little more confirmation.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

MarineWife is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 01:50 AM
 
annie2186's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: CO
Posts: 822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineWife View Post
That's all I was thinking. It does look like O but with all the things that went on lately it might be best to wait for a little more confirmation.
thanks for you help!

No disrespect to anyone else on this thread at all - but for some strange reason I feel like you are the "mother hen" or something If you weren't around for me to get your opinion it just wouldn't be the same!

caffix.gif wife and forever in love with J jammin.gif  - Mom to 4 girls K blahblah.gif '01' J energy.gif '06' M bouncy.gif '08' &  A drool.gif '11'  nocirc.gif  saynovax.gif

 
 

annie2186 is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 09:49 AM
 
tinams8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: New England
Posts: 608
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
MW is the voice of reason!

My temp went up a little this morning. If it doesn't drop tomorrow and doesn't show (I think she is due tomorrow, maybe Friday) I am going to test again, because last month it dropped steadily for a few days prior to .

I keep checking my chart in case it suddenly changes by itself. Or in case FF adds that flashing "PREGNANT" feature we've all been waiting for!

I'm having major mixed emotions about this... It is not a good time to be pg, we are getting married in June (not a big deal but still) and we are taking the kids to Disneyworld in a month, and going to Italy for a wedding in the summer... I NEVER travel so it would be nice to be able to enjoy it all. Yet I still was so hopeful to check the thermometer this morning and NOT see a temp drop... I think my body just always hopes it's pregnant, logical or not. Maybe it's instinct.

Oh yeah, here's My chart . Let me know if you see the flashing "Pregnant" sign.

Tina
Mom to two boys, 2002 and 2004 and a bouncing baby due in June, 2012!    autismribbon.gif               jumpers.gif

tinams8 is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 11:14 AM
 
BettinaAuSucre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 720
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
me too tinams8, my body loves to trick me into thinking i am PG even though i have no chance.

still spotted yesterday, was worried it was implantation bleeding but we only dtd twice during the last week and i dont feel sick.

just waiting for O.

wild.gifCrazy Chef-in-training baking wife(27) of geek.gif (32) mother of 2 energy.gif 11-21-03 & 9 - 13 - 07
 
 
BettinaAuSucre is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 12:04 PM
 
MovingMomma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Eastern North Carolina
Posts: 2,326
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Tina: You still have a couple of days to go before you're past your typical LP, right? Don't sweat it yet!

I didn't do a HPT at all with DD1. We were in the middle of a cross country move when she was conceived. I O'd right before we left, and then we took a couple of weeks to drive from CA to FL. By the time we got there I was 18 dpo & just went to the dr for the test. I do test now at the end of my LP if there's a chance I might be pg, b/c, like MW, I want to know about early miscarriages.

I'm just plugging along in my LP right now. My temp jumped again this am, but the only time we DTD in my fertile window was CD 15. We used a condom & didn't notice any issues with that. Oh, and I'm expecting AF to start a couple of days before DH is scheduled to deploy. My Chart.

-Shannon, momma to H reading.gif 8/03, N heartbeat.gif 9/06, & P homebirth.jpg 8/11, missing S brokenheart.gif born at 11 wks 1/09 

 


 
   

MovingMomma is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 12:05 PM - Thread Starter
 
wholewheatchick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: West Coast of the East Coast, FL
Posts: 1,157
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
JenineJessica: the last time I had a 15 day LP, I didn't test till 14 DPO. I figured: what's the point? I'll know when I know. And it seems to me that having one month "done" by the time you even know you're PG is kind of cool! Also, DH and I discussed whether we'd like to know about chemical pregnancies, and decided that we didn't, which is also why I don't want to test until at least 14 DPO in the future...longer, if I can hold out!

Mama Lo: Welcome! I'll add you as soon as I'm done posting this.

AFM: Still all that confusing CF, and no O. Going on 12 days straight of supposedly being fertile. Hoping that Maca kicks in soon!

Emily--Married to the love of my life 2008--Joyful mommy to Rachel Elizabeth 12/10
PM me about low supply; insufficient glandular tissue; posterior tongue tie; lip tie bfinfant.gif
wholewheatchick is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 12:07 PM - Thread Starter
 
wholewheatchick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: West Coast of the East Coast, FL
Posts: 1,157
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
MM: I didn't realize your DH is deploying, too! DH is an officer in the Coast Guard, so there's no long-term deployments for him, but both our dads and many of our friends are Army, and you all put up with a lot. Best of luck with all that! You, too, MW!

Emily--Married to the love of my life 2008--Joyful mommy to Rachel Elizabeth 12/10
PM me about low supply; insufficient glandular tissue; posterior tongue tie; lip tie bfinfant.gif
wholewheatchick is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 01:52 PM
 
lyterae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,105
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Morning ladies. I can't believe it's only Tuesday, I already want to bang my head on the wall this week. I'm having some crazy mood swings and may just sit down and cry pretty soon.

I figure that AF is possibly expected tomorrow, if she doesn't show I'll let FF change my O date to the 22nd and then start the wait over again. I feel yucky though.

wife of 8 years to DH geek.gif, mama to DD blahblah.gif (2006) & DS jog.gif (2011) angel1.gif (Dec. 2012) rainbow1284.gif due Nov. 2013 

 vbac.gifh20homebirth.gif cd.gif homeschool.gif

lyterae is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 01:56 PM
 
Kimmiepie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,447
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinams8 View Post
I'm having major mixed emotions about this... It is not a good time to be pg, we are getting married in June (not a big deal but still) and we are taking the kids to Disneyworld in a month, and going to Italy for a wedding in the summer... I NEVER travel so it would be nice to be able to enjoy it all. Yet I still was so hopeful to check the thermometer this morning and NOT see a temp drop... I think my body just always hopes it's pregnant, logical or not. Maybe it's instinct.
Oh yeah, here's My chart . Let me know if you see the flashing "Pregnant" sign.
Your chart looks great! Either way though, I would think especially in the first month (assuming you're not hyperemesis) you would still be able to enjoy Disney World! A bit tired perhaps.

I am soooooo jealous!!! I have been DYING to take the kids to Disney. And Italy?? My goodness!!

Kim, Wife to Michael, Homeschooling Mom to Hannah (13), Aidan (12), Brighton (8), and Oliver (5) and Ephraim (2) goorganic.jpgsaynovax.giffly-by-nursing1.giffemalesling.GIF 
Kimmiepie is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 02:05 PM
 
lyterae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,105
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinams8 View Post
Oh yeah, here's My chart . Let me know if you see the flashing "Pregnant" sign.
I think they should employ the flashing "pregnant" as well as a flashing sign to indicate that ovulation has indeed taken place.

It sounds like you are going to be doing a lot of traveling this year!

wife of 8 years to DH geek.gif, mama to DD blahblah.gif (2006) & DS jog.gif (2011) angel1.gif (Dec. 2012) rainbow1284.gif due Nov. 2013 

 vbac.gifh20homebirth.gif cd.gif homeschool.gif

lyterae is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 02:19 PM
 
tinams8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: New England
Posts: 608
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I never travel normally! only to my parents' house in PA and that's a three hour drive. I haven't been on a plane since my honeymoon 10 years ago! I'm looking forward to it! My parents are paying for Disney (it was a very exciting Christmas gift for my sons) and we have to go to Italy for a wedding. I was really ticked about it at first, because who makes people spend that much money to go to a wedding? But I'm over it now. It will be like a honeymoon after our wedding, since we weren't going on one.

I'm just hoping my older son does ok with the plane. He has major anxiety issues.

And I did have really bad morning sickness, especially with my first, but I feel like I will handle it better this time around. I was afraid to take anything for it but this time I won't be like that. Worst case scenario, I will lie by the beach with the kids in FL. Doesn't sound too bad.

Tina
Mom to two boys, 2002 and 2004 and a bouncing baby due in June, 2012!    autismribbon.gif               jumpers.gif

tinams8 is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 02:52 PM
 
MarineWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: on the edge
Posts: 11,391
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
annie ~ Haha! Thanks for saying that. I am always worried that I come across as a know-it-all and am too much of a stickler about details but I can't seem to not contribute my 2 cents. I've decided I must be mild aspie, which is kind of funny because my dad decided the same thing about himself completely independently. We share a lot of personality traits.

shannon ~ Bummer about . Same thing happened to me right before dh left for OK.

tina ~ I'd put your O day on cd15 based on temps. Your temps are very strongly triphasic, which we know doesn't really tell us anything at this point.

I just realized yesterday that the fertility analyzer on FF is a VIP feature. That gives a little bit of an explanation of whether or not FF thinks you are fertile or have Oed and why. For example, mine right now says possibly fertile because my CP is most fertile but my CF and stats indicate probably not fertile and my BBT does not indicate O yet.

I'm doing very poorly at temping right now. Half the time I can't remember at what time I temped. We've been sleeping very late since dh left, until 9:30-10:00. I think I've been waking to temp between 7 and 7:30 but since that's an hour later than my usual time it confuses me. Sometimes I'll wake around 5 am and temp then temp again around 7. Then I wonder which temp I should use. For now I'm going with the later temps because I have more of those.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

MarineWife is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 03:20 PM
 
annie2186's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: CO
Posts: 822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My temp was lower this morning - but once again, I had a rough night. I slept well until 3:40 and then the baby was up until around 5 to temp at 6......it seems though that as long as I get back to a deep sleep (which I WAS! ) my temp is pretty good...
Does walking around typically make your temp higher or lower? or does it just depend?
Another thing I was wondering - is there such a thing as a stronger ? For example - last time my CM was MUCH more fertile overall as well as a much stronger temperature pattern.
Does sometimes your body just have a better cycle overall?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26af7e

caffix.gif wife and forever in love with J jammin.gif  - Mom to 4 girls K blahblah.gif '01' J energy.gif '06' M bouncy.gif '08' &  A drool.gif '11'  nocirc.gif  saynovax.gif

 
 

annie2186 is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 03:56 PM
 
MarineWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: on the edge
Posts: 11,391
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by annie2186 View Post
Does walking around typically make your temp higher or lower? or does it just depend?
My temp is significantly lower if I move around before temping. The other morning I dropped my thermometer on the floor. I had to get up and search for it. My temp was much lower that morning. I think it's an individual thing, though. Your temp might go up from moving around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie2186 View Post
Another thing I was wondering - is there such a thing as a stronger ? For example - last time my CM was MUCH more fertile overall as well as a much stronger temperature pattern.
Does sometimes your body just have a better cycle overall?
I have heard about this. It's a theory for the cause of LPD. Some docs think it's not really a LP or progesterone problem but an O problem. They prescribe clomid to make the O stronger, which would presumably make for a stronger corpus luteum cyst and, therefore, better progesterone levels during the lp. I certainly do believe that some cycles are better than others. If stress can affect hormones to the point that it can keep you from Oing, it certainly could cause O to be weaker or late enough that the egg isn't as healthy.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

MarineWife is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 04:52 PM
 
RaraAvis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: in the woods
Posts: 235
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeninejessica View Post
So... I have to say that I'm pretty sure I'm the only one on this thread to have never taken a pregnancy test.
Definitely one of the most exciting things I've done in my entire life. I mean, one faaaainnnt little line and BOOM! that's what you're doing for the next 2 years. . . oh god, 20 years really.
I've only ever taken 4 -- one negative the first month I was married, one for each of my kids and one last month when my LP was 3 days too long.

AFM: I'm wondering if O will be late because this month has been CRAZY exhausting so far -- earaches and rashes and fevers, oh my. We'll just wait and see.

*BETH* mother of DD (8) and DS (6) along with 2 dogs, 2 cats and about 100 chickens
RaraAvis is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 05:26 PM
 
RaraAvis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: in the woods
Posts: 235
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
oh I was also thinking -- maybe we could change the "scorecard" at the beginning. . . I like our awesomely low unplanned pregnancies list per month. .
Maybe we could have
Number of CTA pregnancies
Number of TTC pregnancies
Number of "whatevering" pregnancies

I just like that we who really are CTA can be a sort of proof that it really works. . .

*BETH* mother of DD (8) and DS (6) along with 2 dogs, 2 cats and about 100 chickens
RaraAvis is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 06:03 PM
 
tinams8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: New England
Posts: 608
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaraAvis View Post
oh I was also thinking -- maybe we could change the "scorecard" at the beginning. . . I like our awesomely low unplanned pregnancies list per month. .
Maybe we could have
Number of CTA pregnancies
Number of TTC pregnancies
Number of "whatevering" pregnancies

I just like that we who really are CTA can be a sort of proof that it really works. . .
I definitely get your point. When I first posted I said not to add me because I didn't want to throw off the data!

If I am pg this month it is 100% user error. Last night M. said he was going to post as his facebook status: the pull-out method works better if you actually pull out. How's that for a tasteful pregnancy announcement! Although I have to admit, that's pretty cute that he is thinking about it so much.

Tina
Mom to two boys, 2002 and 2004 and a bouncing baby due in June, 2012!    autismribbon.gif               jumpers.gif

tinams8 is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 06:30 PM - Thread Starter
 
wholewheatchick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: West Coast of the East Coast, FL
Posts: 1,157
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've been planning only noting on the front page the pregnancies that are not TTC or "whatevering." So if you are CTA, and get a BFP, even if it is just user error, that would be noted as a pregnancy for that month. User error is still user error, KWIM?

Emily--Married to the love of my life 2008--Joyful mommy to Rachel Elizabeth 12/10
PM me about low supply; insufficient glandular tissue; posterior tongue tie; lip tie bfinfant.gif
wholewheatchick is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 06:43 PM
 
tinams8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: New England
Posts: 608
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yeah but it wasn't CTA user error, it was penis user error! I think he was whatevering without my consent!

Tina
Mom to two boys, 2002 and 2004 and a bouncing baby due in June, 2012!    autismribbon.gif               jumpers.gif

tinams8 is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 08:46 PM
 
annie2186's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: CO
Posts: 822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yeah, I agree.............I think it should be better notated as to what the "user error" was.
Mine - for example - was my husband being a pain in the and I TOLD him it was a red night!!! (even though I am catholic, I found out that if he wants he can contracept and it is all on him!) and yeah...........he didn't even get out at all.

I swear, even though he has had 3 kids, he acts like he has NO idea where the hell babies come from!!



Ok - I feel better

For what it is worth I am telling him I am sooooooooo pregnant and talk about a new baby at least once a day...........maybe if somehow I this egg he'll be more careful

caffix.gif wife and forever in love with J jammin.gif  - Mom to 4 girls K blahblah.gif '01' J energy.gif '06' M bouncy.gif '08' &  A drool.gif '11'  nocirc.gif  saynovax.gif

 
 

annie2186 is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 09:29 PM
 
tinams8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: New England
Posts: 608
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by annie2186 View Post
and yeah...........he didn't even get out at all.
Try pushing him really hard if it happens again! I'll let you know if it works

Tina
Mom to two boys, 2002 and 2004 and a bouncing baby due in June, 2012!    autismribbon.gif               jumpers.gif

tinams8 is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 11:05 PM
 
Eresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gainesville, VA
Posts: 774
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
CF has gone to creamy ... let the husband stalking commence. Actually, it feels really odd for me to be somewhat "scheduling" DTD in order to get pregnant. We're not really scheduling and it would actually be odd for us not to DTD at least once over the next 5 days, but it just seems weird.

Loving DH geek.gif, raising DS1 learning.gif(01/08) and DS2 bfinfant.gif(10/10), caring for cat.gif x 3 .
Eresh is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 11:09 PM
 
MarineWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: on the edge
Posts: 11,391
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You guys are hilarious.

annie ~ Sometimes I think my dh is the same. Men are so funny about their non-knowledge of reproduction.

I like the idea of breaking down the pgs into groups of those resulting from user error while CTA vs. those who are letting things be. I don't know if this is a place for those actively TTC, though. Not that I think anyone who's TTC should leave but there is an entire board for that, isn't there? Is there anyone on here who is actively TTC?

AFM, I guess I should go back and change my CF data again. I had put sticky as all of you had said I should then decided to change it back to dry and put that it might've been sticky in my notes. I got confused because the next 2 days after that my CF looked creamy but when I checked my CP my CF looked sticky. However, today I had obvious EWCF so it must've been right the first time. I'll be very surprised if I O any time soon.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

MarineWife is offline  
Old 01-13-2010, 12:16 AM
 
annie2186's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: CO
Posts: 822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think we should only acknowledge the pregnancies that happened to those of us CTA (hi ANNMARIE!!)

Just word it something like;

This is a place for women who are charting their fertility for many different reasons. These are the pregnancies for the women who were actively CTA;
Annie2186: reason - her husband is a dumbass who only thinks with his........use your imagination

caffix.gif wife and forever in love with J jammin.gif  - Mom to 4 girls K blahblah.gif '01' J energy.gif '06' M bouncy.gif '08' &  A drool.gif '11'  nocirc.gif  saynovax.gif

 
 

annie2186 is offline  
Old 01-13-2010, 12:33 AM
 
lyterae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,105
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by annie2186 View Post
I think we should only acknowledge the pregnancies that happened to those of us CTA (hi ANNMARIE!!)

Just word it something like;

This is a place for women who are charting their fertility for many different reasons. These are the pregnancies for the women who were actively CTA;
Annie2186: reason - her husband is a dumbass who only thinks with his........use your imagination
LOL! I love it.

wife of 8 years to DH geek.gif, mama to DD blahblah.gif (2006) & DS jog.gif (2011) angel1.gif (Dec. 2012) rainbow1284.gif due Nov. 2013 

 vbac.gifh20homebirth.gif cd.gif homeschool.gif

lyterae is offline  
Old 01-13-2010, 01:18 AM
 
Eresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gainesville, VA
Posts: 774
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
MW: We are going to be TTC ... hopefully this month but with DH's track record I'll believe it when he doesn't use a condom. At some point I'll probably bid you all good-bye and head over to the TTC forum. Though I may post questions back over here about CF since I still seem to get confused sometimes

Loving DH geek.gif, raising DS1 learning.gif(01/08) and DS2 bfinfant.gif(10/10), caring for cat.gif x 3 .
Eresh is offline  
Old 01-13-2010, 12:21 PM
 
AnnieA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,774
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So I went in and put in fake temps for CD 15,16 and 17. I think I was not getting accurate readings because I wasn't waiting for the old temp to clear out before I inserted the therm under my tongue. This changed my O date to CD 13. Which makes a lot more sense based on my CF and the spotting that I have had for the past couple of days which normally starts happening around 9-11 DPO.

My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1f0436

Annie wife v2.0 to DH and joyfully parenting DSS 18 jog.gif, DSD 15 knit.gif, DSD 14 banana.gif, DSS 12bikenew.gifand heart hero DD 2superhero.gif. angel1.gif 8/2010

AnnieA is offline  
 
User Tag List

Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off