Charting to Avoid/Fertility Awareness, JAN 2010 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 610 Old 12-31-2009, 06:51 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Welcome to the JAN 2010 charting to avoid and fertility awareness thread. We are all at different stages in family planning and our own fertility. Some of us are very ardently Charting to Avoid (CTA); most are CTA but would be thrilled with a BFP; and we even have a few who are not CTA but are also not TTC, and continue to hang out here.

If you would like to be added or removed (or have anything changed) from the roll call list, please let me know by PMing me. PM me if you'd like to start next month's thread.

If you did not post in November, you may have been deleted from the list. If you were mistakenly deleted, or you would like to be added/removed, please PM me and let me know. I cannot promise to make changes requested in the thread, but I will try to get to everything.

Due to the craziness of December for most people, I did not delete anyone from the "current" list who does not post that month; this month's current list will carry over into January, in other words.

You must post in Jan. if you want to be on the Feb list!

*Charting/Using FAM/NFP to AVOID*

who we are:

Ajbaby - since 8/09
Angelique
AnnieA - since 12/07
annie2186
annettemarie
BarefootScientist - since 08/08 and 12 cycles in '05-'06
bbrandonsmom
Belle - CTA since 11/09
BettinaAuSucre
bicyclingbethany - since 7/06
blueone
claddaghmom
clark - since 10/09
eirual - CTA for 2.5 years
elonwy - since 8/09
Eresh - since 8/09
First Time Mama - since 12/08
GriffsKat - since 4/09
HulaJenn – since 4/09
Japonica - since 1/10
JenineJessica - since 12/07
JoyFilled
Kimmiepie - CTA since 11/09, plus 4 years before (with TTC, too)
laurelg - CTA since 10/09, plus 16 months before
lyterae - CTA since 11/09, plus 5 months before
Mama Lo - CTA since 1/10
MamaGwynn - CTA since 11/09
MarineWife – CTA for 10 months, now CFS&G
Marlet - CTA since 12/09, plus 6 months before
Meksmama - CTA since 1/10
momtokimari
motray36 - charting since 10/04
MovingMomma - CTA since 02/09 + some time before
NaturalMindedMomma -
Nazsmum
nichole
pmojzak
Pogo0685
RaraAvis - CTA since 8/09 plus 13 months before
Sk8rmaiden - CTA since 1/10 plus X months before
Smylingeyz - CTA since 06/08
Springmama - CTA since 1/10
toolip - CTA since 12/09
tinams8 - CTA since 11/09
turnquia - CTA since 11/09
whitekole
wholewheatchick - CTA since 05/09

Pregnancies per Month (due to user error or condom failure unless otherwise noted)
February - at least 1
March - 2
April – 2
May – 2
June – 0
July - 0
August - 0
September - 1
October - 0
November - 0
December - 0

Happy charting!

Summary of FAM rules (sympto-thermal)

Pre-ovulation rules:

1) First 5 Days Rule: You are safe the first 5 days of your menstrual cycle if you had an obvious temp shift 12-16 days before.

2) Dry day rule: You are safe to DTD after 6PM if you have been dry all day.

Post ovulation rules:

1) Peak day rule: the last day of fertile mucous is called the peak day (the day before your mucous begins to dry up). You are safe to DTD on the fourth consecutive day after the peak day. If another patch of more fertile mucous appears, start your count over.

2) Temperature shift rule: You are safe the evening of the third consecutive day your temp is above your coverline. If your temp falls at or below the coverline during the 3 day count, begin your count again.

BOTH rules must be satisfied to be considered in your infertile phase.

How to set a coverline:

When you see a temperature shift of at least 0.2 degrees F above the highest of the previous 6 temps, draw a line 0.1 degrees F above that highest temp.

Resources

Books:
Taking Charge of Your Fertility, by Toni Weschler (revised ed)
Garden of Fertility and Honoring Our Cycles workbook, by Katie Singer
The Art of Natural Family Planning by John and Sheila Kippley
Breastfeeding and Natural Child Spacing: How Ecological Breastfeeding Spaces Babies by Sheila Kippley
Fertility, Cycles and Nutrition by Marilyn Shannon (4th ed)

Websites:
Ovusoft charting software, and brief fertility library
Fertility Friend charting software, and ttc charting guide
Author Katie Singer's Garden of Fertility website
Billings Ovulation Method info
Billings Ovulation Method Association, USA
Billings Centre, CA
Couple to Couple League (find an NFP instructor)
Creighton Model

Abbreviations:
AF: Aunt Flo, your period
AFM: as for me
BD: baby dancing; bed dancing (i.e. sex)
BFP: positive pregnancy test (big fat positive)
BFN: negative pregnancy test (big fat negative)
CD: Cycle day
CM: cervical mucous (same as CF)
CF: cervical fluid (same as CM)
DPO: Days past ovulation
DTD: Do the deed
GIO: get it on
EWCM: eggwhite cervical mucous/fluid
LP: Luteal phase - the time from ovulation until your period, average 10-16 days
LTL: low temp level (basically 1/10th below FAM's CL or on the highest of the 6 previous temps)
HTL: high temp level (4/10ths above LTL, temp rise needed to indicate O)

Emily--Married to the love of my life 2008--Joyful mommy to Rachel Elizabeth 12/10
PM me about low supply; insufficient glandular tissue; posterior tongue tie; lip tie bfinfant.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 610 Old 12-31-2009, 07:24 PM
Banned

Subbing!

Still not menstruating yet, 10 mo PP. I'm not really charting, but still paying attention to my fertility signals, and learning a lot from you ladies. AF came back at 11mo PP last time, so I'm hoping it will be soon so I can get things on track. I hate the guesswork.

At the risk of sounding like a total dork, I need someone to tell me what the acronyms BD, BFP/N, and POAS stand for. I know what they MEAN, but what the letters stand for is driving me crazy.

Thanks!
#3 of 610 Old 12-31-2009, 07:29 PM

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!

- don't party to much

Thanks for the new thread WWC

caffix.gif wife and forever in love with J jammin.gif  - Mom to 4 girls K blahblah.gif '01' J energy.gif '06' M bouncy.gif '08' &  A drool.gif '11'  nocirc.gif  saynovax.gif

#4 of 610 Old 12-31-2009, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InMediasRes View Post
Subbing!

Still not menstruating yet, 10 mo PP. I'm not really charting, but still paying attention to my fertility signals, and learning a lot from you ladies. AF came back at 11mo PP last time, so I'm hoping it will be soon so I can get things on track. I hate the guesswork.

At the risk of sounding like a total dork, I need someone to tell me what the acronyms BD, BFP/N, and POAS stand for. I know what they MEAN, but what the letters stand for is driving me crazy.

Thanks!
BD = Baby Dance
BFP/N = Big Fat Positive/Negative
POAS = Pee on a Stick

and for good measure (because I couldn't figure out what it was)

AFM = As for me

Subbing also, trying to decide if I really want to stay-up. I may just go finish cleaning out the kitchen and go to bed.

wife of 8 years to DH geek.gif, mama to DD blahblah.gif (2006) & DS jog.gif (2011) angel1.gif (Dec. 2012) rainbow1284.gif due Nov. 2013 

vbac.gifh20homebirth.gif cd.gif homeschool.gif

#5 of 610 Old 12-31-2009, 11:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyterae View Post
BD = Baby Dance
BFP/N = Big Fat Positive/Negative
POAS = Pee on a Stick
Wow. Here I was thinking they were some technical terms. No wonder I couldn't figure them out.

I don't feel so silly now.
#6 of 610 Old 01-01-2010, 10:25 AM

Happy New Year!
is the best start to the year I can imagine
It came last night -- so I blame the blue moon (last month I started with the full moon and 'ed with the new moon. . . I told my DH that I thought i was lunacyling and he said, "What, is that like unicycling only you're INSANE?"

So glad!

*BETH* mother of DD (8) and DS (6) along with 2 dogs, 2 cats and about 100 chickens
#7 of 610 Old 01-01-2010, 11:44 AM

lunacycling!!

Congrats on your bfn!

Happy New Year!!

Tina
Mom to two boys, 2002 and 2004 and a bouncing baby due in June, 2012!    autismribbon.gif               jumpers.gif

#8 of 610 Old 01-01-2010, 12:16 PM - Thread Starter

How do you all feel about the name of the thread: Charting to Avoid/Fertility Awareness?

MW: That was nice of your DS's friend to say that. I hope you start to feel a little bit better. Actually, it kind of made me wonder...remember my cycle before last, when I had those crazy high temps post-O, and a 15 day LP? I never POAS, until 14 days post O, but I wonder if that was a chemical pregnancy. Guess I'll never know, which I'm actually totally ok with.

AFM: CD 18, no sign of O. I've had one day of EWCF, and it was so completely random, as it was surrounded by days of totally DRY. This morning I had a little bit of EW, but I really think that it was leftover seminal fluid, because it felt sticky, not "wet" as I wiped, and it was such a little amount, and very thin and only stretched like once. And of course, I'm missing lots of temps due to travelling. What do you all think? http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/277407

Emily--Married to the love of my life 2008--Joyful mommy to Rachel Elizabeth 12/10
PM me about low supply; insufficient glandular tissue; posterior tongue tie; lip tie bfinfant.gif
#9 of 610 Old 01-01-2010, 12:18 PM - Thread Starter

I know it's early to mention this, but can someone PLEASE take the thread for February? It's pretty easy to start and maintain; you just have to keep track of who posts for the month. But we're moving to Tampa in Feb, 1200 miles away, and we will be buying our first house and getting another cat and it will just be too much. I'd be happy to take it back again in March, I really love doing it, I just need someone to do Feb. And hey; it's the shortest month! Least amount of work!

#10 of 610 Old 01-01-2010, 12:27 PM

Emily - What all goes into maintaining the thread for the month? I could probably do it for February.

Temp jumped again today, waiting to see if they continue that way or if they dive again tomorrow. It's all a big puzzle, I'm just waiting for more pieces.

I cleaned out the fridge and threw out all the cookies today, aiming to start eating well again with the new year. I know it will certainly help me feel better.

wife of 8 years to DH geek.gif, mama to DD blahblah.gif (2006) & DS jog.gif (2011) angel1.gif (Dec. 2012) rainbow1284.gif due Nov. 2013 

#11 of 610 Old 01-01-2010, 01:23 PM

What does it mean when your temp drops below the cover line for 2 days during your LP? Yesterday it dropped to 97.3 and today it was at 97.7 so it's going back up. According to FF my coverline is 97.8, but if I ovulated on the 17th instead of the 18th it would be 97.6.

What has be concerned is that I've been nauseous, really tired, rotating between hot and cold, and have had lots of breast tenderness. Earlier this month the condom slipped off but I was positive it wasn't during a fertile time, but maybe it was. I really hope it's just an off month. Maybe I just have a feverless bug.

Mother to a crazy wonderful son born 7-11-09 and A very determined amazing daughter born 5-3-12!
#12 of 610 Old 01-01-2010, 01:30 PM

Happy New Year everyone!

Don't worry I didn't party too hard. My DH and I are pretty much the antithesis of party animals. We did have another couple and their kids over and played some games.

Rara, I am glad to hear you got

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaraAvis View Post
I told my DH that I thought i was lunacyling and he said, "What, is that like unicycling only you're INSANE?"
That's hilarious.

Hmmm...I thought "lunacycling" was going the opposite way though...does anyone remember? ing with the full moon and at the new moon? I was doing that for a while but I didn't O yesterday. But you know, it probably works to some extent either way, that it will effect your body when the moon is at its peak regardless of which end of your cycle you're on. Just from the people on this thread who keep O'ing and or getting on the full moon that's obvious.

WWC, I like the thread title name. Did you take the chart links off on purpose or did they disappear in the copying somehow?

Here's my chart.

Mommy to an exuberant 3 yo bouncy.gif and a new one!  nak.gif

#13 of 610 Old 01-01-2010, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueone View Post
What does it mean when your temp drops below the cover line for 2 days during your LP? Yesterday it dropped to 97.3 and today it was at 97.7 so it's going back up. According to FF my coverline is 97.8, but if I ovulated on the 17th instead of the 18th it would be 97.6.

What has be concerned is that I've been nauseous, really tired, rotating between hot and cold, and have had lots of breast tenderness. Earlier this month the condom slipped off but I was positive it wasn't during a fertile time, but maybe it was. I really hope it's just an off month. Maybe I just have a feverless bug.
Normally I would say mid-luteal phase estrogen surge, but you are now, what, 14 dpo?? How long is your typical luteal phase or don't you know yet? I would be expecting AF any minute. That's typically what it means when your temp dips toward the end of your LP.

#14 of 610 Old 01-01-2010, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootScientist View Post
Normally I would say mid-luteal phase estrogen surge, but you are now, what, 14 dpo?? How long is your typical luteal phase or don't you know yet? I would be expecting AF any minute. That's typically what it means when your temp dips toward the end of your LP.
I'm on day 7 right now, it's usually 11 or 12 (depending on if I O'd on 17 or 18) days. It never dips like that. But I have a cold right now, so maybe that's why. But even then it's still strange. Usually it only dips on the 30th when my AF comes.

Mother to a crazy wonderful son born 7-11-09 and A very determined amazing daughter born 5-3-12!
#15 of 610 Old 01-01-2010, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueone View Post
I'm on day 7 right now, it's usually 11 or 12 (depending on if I O'd on 17 or 18) days. It never dips like that. But I have a cold right now, so maybe that's why. But even then it's still strange. Usually it only dips on the 30th when my AF comes.
Oh, ok, sorry, I was confused. I thought you meant Dec 17 or 18 but you meant day 17 or 18 of your cycle. So in that case, it is right around the right time for a mid-LP estrogen surge. As long as your temp shift was clear and obvious you are still safe.

#16 of 610 Old 01-01-2010, 03:40 PM

Only have a sec...but I am becoming frustrated with not Oing. My temps keep dropping too. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2be681 Is this normal for nursing?? I've had 2 PPAF's but no clue if I O'd with those or not, however, they were normal length cycles altogether...29 days.

Kim, Wife to Michael, Homeschooling Mom to Hannah (13), Aidan (12), Brighton (8), and Oliver (5) and Ephraim (2) goorganic.jpgsaynovax.giffly-by-nursing1.giffemalesling.GIF 
#17 of 610 Old 01-01-2010, 03:47 PM

I got so confused when I went to the other thread and no one had updated. Yikes.

So I did my best attempt to 'get drunk' last night (I never have been before, as we barely drink at all), but after four pomegranate martini's it just wasn't doing it and I gave up. I told DH that I was declaring it my last official day to drink, since my doctor recommended at my last checkup that if we were going to start 'kind of sort of' trying that I shouldn't really be drinking any alcohol during times when I *could* be pregnant.

I'm ok with that, and I'm using it as my opportunity to tell DH that I'm very serious about this being "our winter." Essentially for right now I'm still CTA and keeping track of everything, keeping him informed and then when we DTD it's his decision if he wants to use a barrier, and so far, he's been declining. It's an odd method but I'll take it for right now!

I'm currently on CD7 in that annoying spot where I don't really have any valid temps or information but I just want to inperpret something! It doesn't help that I have a trial of VIP right now, but by the time I ovulate it'll be expired already. Phooey!

Doula mama, medic daddy and Tenley Harper born naturally 11/29/11 delayedvax.gifbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

#18 of 610 Old 01-01-2010, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeninejessica View Post
It doesn't help that I have a trial of VIP right now, but by the time I ovulate it'll be expired already. Phooey!
Don't tell FF, but when i get scared I make up a new FF login name and plug in the pertinent data to use the VIP pregnancy predictors. . .

*BETH* mother of DD (8) and DS (6) along with 2 dogs, 2 cats and about 100 chickens
#19 of 610 Old 01-02-2010, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaraAvis View Post
Don't tell FF, but when i get scared I make up a new FF login name and plug in the pertinent data to use the VIP pregnancy predictors. . .
I've been trying to decide if the subscription would be worth it, I enjoy when I have VIP days. I'm just not sure where I would pull the money from in the budget, I don't really need the extra information it's just nice to have.

I think there's a possibility that O day was cycle day 15, . I'm not ready to call it yet though, on that day I did have a little bit of eggwhite CM and during the afternoon I had some sharp pains on my right side. It'd be pretty cool if what I felt was ovulation, I know I've felt that before I just haven't paid enough attention to know if that's what it was.

#20 of 610 Old 01-02-2010, 02:40 PM

lyterae- I think you're probably right, though also right in being cautious to call it.

I'm in the same boat too with the VIP. I don't *need* it, and since we're ok with accidently getting pregnant, and then hopefully *actually* getting pregnant in the next few months- it seems like it would be a waste to me. I do like though that you can suspend it until after your pregnancy and start again. At any rate... it does seem like just one more expense 'for the heck of it'.

Doula mama, medic daddy and Tenley Harper born naturally 11/29/11 delayedvax.gifbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

#21 of 610 Old 01-02-2010, 03:39 PM

Came to introduce myself!

I *had* been TTC since October but family situations not allowing us to conceive right now has brought me over here with you lovely ladies.

My cycle is finally back to normal since I stopped BCP back in october. I refuse to start back on them due to the crazy wacky things they did to my hormones. I have been on an organic health craze lately and it seems backwards to continue with BCP. My method of planning is the Rhythm Method, withdrawal during fertile days.

If I get pregnant, we will keep the baby.

wild.gifCrazy Chef-in-training baking wife(27) of geek.gif (32) mother of 2 energy.gif 11-21-03 & 9 - 13 - 07

#22 of 610 Old 01-02-2010, 04:49 PM

Welcome Bettina!

LOL here we TTC last month because we thought a possibility of having oldest and youngest sharing a bday would be fun. LOL it didn't work and TBH I'd prefer to avoid so I'm not huge pregnant in the summer again. So we're avoiding again as well.

Our method is charting, and either avoiding or withdrawling on fertile days. I'm a BCP flunkie. IUD had issues with and I have a latex allergy so condoms are out and TBH I don't feel comfortable with non-latex because of the allergy issues we had. We want another so if it happens no big deal. If not we're hoping to avoid until sometime next summer.

Mama to a zoo!
#23 of 610 Old 01-03-2010, 01:08 AM

I posted here some months ago, and lurk almost daily My son turned 2 last month and we are still nursing, more than I'd like quite frankly.

I am excited for 2 reasons: 1, My luteal phase stretched to 12 days for the first time since pre baby! YAY! My cycle is now getting regular as far as O day, and my LP is getting longer, I am so happy! 2, DH and I agreed on October of this year as a good TTC time! I am so so so excited/nervous/happy Suddenly Oct seems so far, but yet SO CLOSE!

I knew no one else would understand getting excited over a lengthening LP and a future TTC date like you all
#24 of 610 Old 01-03-2010, 11:22 AM

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Quick temping question. I slept through my 5 AM alarm this morning so I didn't temp until 7:30 AM. Should I adjust my temp? It was 97.8 when I took it at 7:30.

Thanks!

My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1f0436

Annie wife v2.0 to DH and joyfully parenting DSS 18 jog.gif, DSD 15 knit.gif, DSD 14 banana.gif, DSS 12bikenew.gifand heart hero DD 2superhero.gif. angel1.gif 8/2010

#25 of 610 Old 01-03-2010, 12:16 PM

Hi to all the new people! Here's a freaky weird smilie.

Annie, I can never figure out what to do with late temps either... I think for now I'd enter it as is, see what tomorrow's temp is and adjust it then maybe?

I'm a little panicked over a bc incident (it's a slightly humorous story but a little tmi) on day 13 and now what looks like a pretty clear O on day 15.

My fiance was not understanding the problem. He has never tried to have a baby before, my kids are from a prior marriage. I sat him down yesterday and showed him my chart, and then that ovu-watch link someone posted last week that showed the percentage of pregnancies that occur based on how many days prior to O (two days is the highest at like 28%). He gets it now. He was like, so that's basically what we would do if we were trying to get pregnant? Yes, honey!!!

Here's my chart.

Tina
Mom to two boys, 2002 and 2004 and a bouncing baby due in June, 2012!    autismribbon.gif               jumpers.gif

#26 of 610 Old 01-03-2010, 01:21 PM

So much for feeling more "in-tune" with my body, temp dip today. Still waiting for the O spike, no more fertile CM though, things are pretty dry. I'm about ready to give up on actually tracking CM, it seems to come and go and not coincide with O.

#27 of 610 Old 01-03-2010, 02:00 PM

Well, this whole nursing thing is really throwing off my cycles! I get many days of "fertile" CM and intense O pains...then I jump right into PMS symptoms and usually start a few days later. I can't detect any real O pattern and if this cycle is like my last 2 my "LP" will only be a few days. I'm guessing these are anovulatory cycles where my body is gearing up to O? It's painful though with all the cramping etc. and my temps are really low. What do you all think? http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2be681

Kim, Wife to Michael, Homeschooling Mom to Hannah (13), Aidan (12), Brighton (8), and Oliver (5) and Ephraim (2) goorganic.jpgsaynovax.giffly-by-nursing1.giffemalesling.GIF 
#28 of 610 Old 01-03-2010, 02:40 PM

welcome to all the new people!

AnnieA - personally I would just leave your temp as is and leave a note - if you O anytime soon you can go back and adjust if need be (I think its like .02 less for every hour you overslept?)

Tina - that IS some good BD timing! I don't think anyone on this forum thinks ANYTHING of TMI anymore
Heres hoping you your egg!!! (if that is what you want, I'm assuming by the "horror" smilie )

Lyterae - sorry you are having trouble with your CM

Kimmie - it looks like there is a strong possibility you might have O'd od CD23 - but not enough temps to know forsure.......are you planning on temping your whole next cycle? It is a possibility your LP could be cut incredibly short, it happens sometimes to women when they are nursing.
About the low temps - I'm not sure......I have low temps myself (I recently switched to vaginal temping so they are a little higher) I think my all time low was 95.9, I'm surprised I wasn't dead!!

caffix.gif wife and forever in love with J jammin.gif  - Mom to 4 girls K blahblah.gif '01' J energy.gif '06' M bouncy.gif '08' &  A drool.gif '11'  nocirc.gif  saynovax.gif

#29 of 610 Old 01-03-2010, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie2186 View Post
Kimmie - it looks like there is a strong possibility you might have O'd od CD23 - but not enough temps to know forsure.......are you planning on temping your whole next cycle? It is a possibility your LP could be cut incredibly short, it happens sometimes to women when they are nursing.
About the low temps - I'm not sure......I have low temps myself (I recently switched to vaginal temping so they are a little higher) I think my all time low was 95.9, I'm surprised I wasn't dead!!
Yes, I am planning on temping all next cycle! I only just started doing it because I got my first PPAF in November and wasn't sure if it was just a one time thing. I wasn't sure about temping due to my crazy wake times/nursing. Honestly, I have to adjust my temps almost every morning because my wake times are so weird. But I'm not adjusting them to any kind of weird range...they're in the 96-97 range every morning consistently. I did read somewhere that nursing can cause low temps. I've always had lower temps than most people but not THIS low. I was thinking the other day that much lower and I could be dead!

#30 of 610 Old 01-03-2010, 03:54 PM - Thread Starter

Lyterae: I completely understand about feeling ready to give up on CM! My worst problem is that I have about two weeks straight of fertile, EWCF before I FINALLY O. And fits and spurts before then.

Kimmipie: temping all of next cycle will be interesting to see!

pmojzak: Welcome! And I would be thrilled with a solid 12 day LP!

AFM: I think I'm going to post on the TTC forums to see what supplements or herbs they might recommend to help with my cycles. I really, really don't want to use herbs and supplements, as I'd rather "cure" this all with food, but I'm also beginning to feel more desperate.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page