Where to Buy NFP Supplies??? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-02-2010, 02:27 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have the book The Art of NFP and I am wondering where the best place to buy the basal thermometer and the charts is? Should I order them directly from the CCL website?

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2010, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by springmama View Post
I have the book The Art of NFP and I am wondering where the best place to buy the basal thermometer and the charts is? Should I order them directly from the CCL website?

Thanks in advance!
I've heard good things about a certain therm from Target -- I've always just ordered one online. Some have more bells and whistles than others (store your temp, alarm to remind you etc) But really all you NEED is a therm that measures to the nearest tenth of a degree (not 2/10ths).

i like to chart online on FertilityFriend.com, especially since it's easy to share charts with people online. If you want to pencil and paper it you can download excel format charts from the Taking Charge of Your Fertility website called Cycle Saavy. HTH!

*BETH* mother of DD (8) and DS (6) along with 2 dogs, 2 cats and about 100 chickens
Old 01-02-2010, 11:37 PM

I bought a digital thermometer at the drugstore. Over five years later and it still meets my needs. I chart using fertilityfriend.com.

Baby Boy 9/08 & Baby Girl 3/11

Old 01-03-2010, 12:53 AM

I use FertilityFriend.com and a pink cheap BBT I bought from walgreens (have found you need to leave that particular one in 3 minutes past the beep to get accurate temps, its jumpy if you dont)

I chart vaginally too... to be as accurate as possible... as often I will wake up with a stuffy nose and having been mouth breathing. Especially in winter!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.

User Tag List