Charting to Avoid/Fertility Awareness, FEB 2010 - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#421 of 432 Old 02-28-2010, 12:58 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
hrrmm...that's very possible! I was sick from CD12-22 (it felt as though it dragged on forever). Actually, my CM supports that idea too- it was EWCM up until CD22. If that's the case, that would mean that I'm now only 13DPO now. Maybe I'll be paid a visit by tomorrow?

I really don't want to test. If it were -ve I'd still have doubts and be confused and if it were +ve it would just be too real and I'm not sure I'd want to tell DH right now and having that concrete evidence would just make it hard. I'm more in the "wait and see" frame of mind. DH would not be a happy camper (since he's supposed to be starting school in the fall and I'm supposed to become the primary breadwinner so that he CAN do that).

I've been feeling crampy for days with nothing to show for it. I'll just keep on keeping on and entertain the idea of a CD22 O for a while. It's really quite plausable.

I really don't think the rise on CD26 is significant, 'cause those higher temps just don't reflect my typical pre-O temps at all and I was feeling better by then, so there's no reason to think they'd still be elevated if O hadn't already happened. I'm really liking this O'ing during higher temps theory since it does better reflect my CF and cervix positioning even better than the original spike on CD19 which was likely due to a fever.

Thanks so much for your input ladies. I appologize for all the randomness and crazy un-clear details. Maybe next time I'll just scan my paper chart...lol...

Laurie, wife to guitar.gifDH (Aug/04), mom tobikenew.gifDS1 (Nov/05) and bfinfant.gifDS2 (June/12).

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#422 of 432 Old 02-28-2010, 01:04 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sorry eirual- was the BD on day 12 the only relevant one?

Doula mama, medic daddy and Tenley Harper born naturally 11/29/11 delayedvax.gifbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

#423 of 432 Old 02-28-2010, 01:15 AM

Laurie ~ There's no way to tell with those temps. Temps are very reliable if you temp consistently. As far was putting O on the first high temp day, that's completely wrong. It doesn't have to be on a temp dip either, but the first high temp is the first day after O. I guess I'd have to go by CF data, which would put O on cd17 or 18. If you did O on cd17, the sex on cd12 could result in a pg. If that's correct and your usual lp is only 13 days, maybe you should take a test. Did you have any CF after cd17?

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

#424 of 432 Old 02-28-2010, 01:16 AM

There were withdrawls CDs14, 20, and 21. The rest are pretty insignificant.

ETA: EWCM continued until CD22 then dried right up. I'm starting to think that's a more likely O date.

Laurie, wife to guitar.gifDH (Aug/04), mom tobikenew.gifDS1 (Nov/05) and bfinfant.gifDS2 (June/12).

#425 of 432 Old 02-28-2010, 02:15 AM

I went to bed at midnight and started cramping up a storm. AF's here.

I guess it was likely CD22 with a normal 13 day LP. Now, I've got my new thermometre, I'm done with seasonal illness (hopefully), and I promise to be much more diligent this time around!

#426 of 432 Old 02-28-2010, 11:05 AM

Glad there is some closure for you Laurie.

Some semi-closure for me. Temp still up and no AF or spotting which makes me inclined to go with the cd17 O date (otherwise I would be 16dpo which is highly unlikely with no "official" BFP) I did pee on a FRER and saw a shadow, but there was no pink at all so I think it was just the antibody strip. My Chart in case anyone wants to look again.

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

#427 of 432 Old 02-28-2010, 02:15 PM

Laurie ~ What does FF do if you put the ewcf in up thru cd22? With those temps I don't see cd22 as O day but with the new CF data I can see cd25 O now assuming the high temps cd20-23 were from illness.

HJ ~ It would be virtually impossible for you to be pg if you Oed on cd13 and your BD data is correct. Personally, I don't like FRER tests. They don't give me reliable results. I've had better luck with ICs and $ Store hpts.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

#428 of 432 Old 02-28-2010, 03:20 PM

Very true MW.
For my BD data, I only marked down the full out ejac days, but we do practice withdrawal (and sometimes condoms) for the rest of the time (abotu every other day) so it is possible but I know slim.
When i was pg with my son, I got a BFP on a FRER at 11dpo. Is it possible I am just not having luck this time? (cuz I am already trying to plan how to sneak another cheap test from the store this afternoon! LOL)

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

#429 of 432 Old 02-28-2010, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulaJenn View Post
Very true MW.
For my BD data, I only marked down the full out ejac days, but we do practice withdrawal (and sometimes condoms) for the rest of the time (abotu every other day) so it is possible but I know slim.
When i was pg with my son, I got a BFP on a FRER at 11dpo. Is it possible I am just not having luck this time? (cuz I am already trying to plan how to sneak another cheap test from the store this afternoon! LOL)
Right, I forgot about the every other day w/d and or condom. Neither of those is 100% effective at preventing so a pg is possible regardless of when you Oed. However, if you had Oed on cd13 and were pg, I think you'd be getting a very obvious BFP by now.

On the hpts, they are constantly changing them. I used to love Answer Early hpts. They are essentially the same test as the FRER, made by the same manufacturer. They just cost less (not sure why). When I was pg with ds2 I got faint but obvious bfps with Answer Early and FRER at 10-11dpo. The few times I used those tests since last May I got bfps on the ICs and $ Store htps days before the others. And when I did finally get bfps on the FRER and Answer Early they were very, very faint and thin so that I probably wouldn't have thought they were + if I hadn't already gotten bfps with the others.

I think they've just recently tweaked the FRER because their advertisements now say you can test 5 days before is late when before it was only 4. The thing to keep in mind with that is that is based on a 14 day lp so 5 days before is late would be 10dpo for anyone regardless of how long their lp really is. Then you have to look at the stats. I think they are only accurate about 60% of the time at 10dpo.

#430 of 432 Old 02-28-2010, 03:42 PM

Good luck HulaJenn

AFM - what do you ladies think? I personally think I did , it was just a very very weak one. I know there is no real difference between annovulatory or ovulatory since I can't use the first 5 days rule either way.........do you think I am still just wonky from nursing and fertility returning? (I just weaned my LO - hasn't nursed for about 3 days now)
The three missing temps are all 97.5, if I put them in FF takes my crosshairs away. I did download the free ovusoft - and with the same info, ovusoft says I DID O on the same day even WITH the three 97.5 temps.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26af7e

caffix.gif wife and forever in love with J jammin.gif  - Mom to 4 girls K blahblah.gif '01' J energy.gif '06' M bouncy.gif '08' &  A drool.gif '11'  nocirc.gif  saynovax.gif

#431 of 432 Old 02-28-2010, 03:51 PM

annie ~ If you have consistently had normal length lps, I'd probably assume last cycle was anov, especially with those 97.5 temps.

#432 of 432 Old 02-28-2010, 08:17 PM - Thread Starter

New Thread!

I can't believe March starts tomorrow, here is our new thread.

wife of 8 years to DH geek.gif, mama to DD blahblah.gif (2006) & DS jog.gif (2011) angel1.gif (Dec. 2012) rainbow1284.gif due Nov. 2013 

vbac.gifh20homebirth.gif cd.gif homeschool.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page