CHARTING TTA-wanna start a thread? - Page 6 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#151 of 159 Old 08-15-2004, 11:38 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Marine Wife, I think it takes some of us longer than others to get in the swing of things again, so to speak. I didnt have a ppaf until dd was over a year old. Then three months of nothing, then in March of this year I got another one. I had super long cycles for several months (4 months) the fifth was 34 days, a big change (down from 45 - 48) I was also HORRIBLY sick for each of those first four months - around O time and also when AF started. I always had nice, average cycles, and really no trouble conceiving, but it has been hard for my body to "get back to normal" none the less.

Carra, thanks, I was relieved also. I'm sorry to hear you guys have been sick Hope you feel better soon.
#152 of 159 Old 08-15-2004, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwaddick
You know, I hate to say it.... but I started spotting when I became pregnant with DD1. It was a benign cervical polyp that was causing my uterus to leak a little blood from the weight of the new pregnancy. Apparrently, it is extremely common. SO: you could be preggos!

I've been moving from Atlanta to Boulder with my terrible and tender 2-1/2 yo and my 7 month old ... I tempted to Day 50 nearly, then gave up temping because I figured the move was stressing me out and delaying my cycle... I finally got my period, and I think I O'd bc my mucus changed... but I wasn't really paying attention. ... Now I wish I had been. I am resolving to be very diligent in recording starting the next cycle. this is a little difficult with young children, FB'ing, BF'ing, and moving across country away from Gramma.
-- Caitlin
Well, the 2 days of spotting has turned into a downpour of af. How heavy is too heavy? I've soaked through the largest tampon I can find in 2 hours and another is almost full. Yesterday I had some MAJOR side pain. I almost staerted crying! I have no pain today but I'm bleeding heavy.

We just moved with our 2yr 4mt old and 6.5 month old from Newport News VA to Cincinnati OH. ITs about a 12 hour trip. Lotsa fun....NOT!!

Single Mom to 2 amazing little men. T(7) and B(5)
#153 of 159 Old 08-15-2004, 09:22 PM

Thanks everyone. It's just so darn frustrating!

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

#154 of 159 Old 08-16-2004, 12:39 PM

Hi all! My thigh has been twinging for the past couple days, and I'm pretty sure AF is coming in the next day or two. I Oed REALLY late this cycle, and my luteal pahse was really short, cause I wasn't expecting AF til next week. So I'm a lil bummed about this cycle. But hey, at least af is coming. It would be worse if she didn't at this point.
#155 of 159 Old 08-16-2004, 02:14 PM

Persephone, I'm thinking your cycle was thrown off by your honeymoon. Even good stress can cause you to O late.
#156 of 159 Old 08-16-2004, 10:39 PM

That would make sense, except that I was due to ovulate about 4-5 days before the honeymoon, and I didn't ovulate til 4-5 days INTO the honeymoon... so I was about 10 days late. But I rechecked the calendar, and my luteal phase isn't a week off like I thought it was (taking into account the late ovulation) it's only a couple of days off, which I can handle much better. I do think other stress could have been a factor in the late Oing, but I don't remember what it could be this late in the game.
#157 of 159 Old 08-19-2004, 12:16 AM

AF is DEFINTELY here. I need to start temping again! (I keep forgetting when I wake up.) We had a friend and her 3 year old stay with us for a couple days, and my hubby is very good with her. He's going to make a great daddy, and I think that maybe his will is breaking on wanting to wait for a while. I've decided to take it easy, and not pressure either one of us for when we want to TTC. It'll happen when it's supposed to happen. *sigh*. But I hope that's soon.
#158 of 159 Old 09-04-2004, 11:29 PM

Did everyone give up on this thread? I have given up on temping because I still haven't ovulated yet. : I think I'll just wait for the next bleed and start again.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

#159 of 159 Old 09-05-2004, 10:34 AM

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
We started a new one b/c this one got too long. Same forum. Sorry I didn't put a link. Come on over!

DS1 2004 ~ DS2 2005 ~ DD1 2008 ~ DS3 2010 ~ DD2 due Dec. 2014
On hospital bedrest for pPROM since 23 weeks

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page