Charting to Avoid/Fertility Awareness, June 2010 - Page 13 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#361 of 654 Old 06-16-2010, 11:51 AM
 
AnnieA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,777
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineWife View Post
In that case, you could've considered yourself safe as of cd16 with O around cd12, right? Have you tried taking out the CF data just to see what FF does? TCOYF says you don't need to have any CF data to confirm O with temps.
You mean take out all CF data or just after CD 12? I was able to get FF to confirm O on CD 12 when I discarded the temp on CD 15.

Annie wife v2.0 to DH and joyfully parenting DSS 18 jog.gif, DSD 15 knit.gif, DSD 14 banana.gif, DSS 12bikenew.gifand heart hero DD 2superhero.gif. angel1.gif 8/2010

AnnieA is offline  
#362 of 654 Old 06-16-2010, 12:03 PM
 
MarineWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: on the edge
Posts: 11,521
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
You mean take out all CF data or just after CD 12? I was able to get FF to confirm O on CD 12 when I discarded the temp on CD 15.
Take out all CF data. That's what's confusing me. If you didn't have the EWCF for so long, I'd say you definitely Oed sometime between cd12 and cd15.

Toolip ~ You adjust 0.1 degree up or down for every half hour earlier or later. So, if your temp was 97.5 1.5 hours later than you normally temp, you subtract 0.3 degrees and adjusted it would 97.2.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

MarineWife is offline  
#363 of 654 Old 06-16-2010, 12:05 PM
 
BarefootScientist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,106
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineWife View Post
Not below the CL and still above the LTL.
Welllll...what coverline? I can't really draw a coverline with only two good temps. I like my temp this morning better for post-O but it might not be right. I took it at 3:15 am when I was up moving around - 97.3. Then took it at 4:45 am (my usual time) - 97.8 am. Slept in (didn't move around at 4:45) and took it again at 7 and it was 98.1. So probably none of those temps are quite accurate...oh well. My boobs are sore and I think I O'd yesterday...chart.

lyterae, I seeeeee you there......one more day and testing is just a formality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolip View Post
how do you adjust for a 1.5 hour late temp?
It'd be .3 higher. It's .1 for every half hour.

Mommy to an exuberant 3 yo bouncy.gif and a new one!  nak.gif

BarefootScientist is offline  
#364 of 654 Old 06-16-2010, 12:10 PM - Thread Starter
 
lyterae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,113
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootScientist View Post
lyterae, I seeeeee you there......one more day and testing is just a formality.

I thought I had to make it to 18DPO before testing was just a formality?

wife of 8 years to DH geek.gif, mama to DD blahblah.gif (2006) & DS jog.gif (2011) angel1.gif (Dec. 2012) rainbow1284.gif due Nov. 2013 

 vbac.gifh20homebirth.gif cd.gif homeschool.gif

lyterae is offline  
#365 of 654 Old 06-16-2010, 12:21 PM
 
MarineWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: on the edge
Posts: 11,521
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootScientist View Post
Welllll...what coverline? I can't really draw a coverline with only two good temps.
I'm just guessing since you are missing data. I thought you were asking if O was possible on cd15. Then your CL would've been 97.3. As of right now, I think your CL would be 97.6.

lyterae ~ 18dpo works for everyone and almost certainly means pg. However, if you know your lp length and you get to more than 2 days past that, there's a pretty good chance sure that you are pg. Since your lp has ranged from 11-13 days, once you get to 15dpo you can be pretty certain something's up unless that 11 day lp was a fluke. Then you'd wait for 16dpo.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

MarineWife is offline  
#366 of 654 Old 06-16-2010, 12:26 PM
 
AnnieA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,777
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineWife View Post
Take out all CF data. That's what's confusing me. If you didn't have the EWCF for so long, I'd say you definitely Oed sometime between cd12 and cd15.

Toolip ~ You adjust 0.1 degree up or down for every half hour earlier or later. So, if your temp was 97.5 1.5 hours later than you normally temp, you subtract 0.3 degrees and adjusted it would 97.2.
Well, I'm hesitant to take out all CF data because I know for sure the CF on CD 6-12 was my normal range of ramping up to very fertile EWCF. The fact that it continued confuses me so I took those days out. Now, here's a question: I just read what you were talking about on the "Whatevering" thread about the potential for sperm to live for 7 days. The last time we DTD prior to CD 12 was on the evening of CD 5. The EWCF showed up the next day. That would make the last time we DTD O-7 right? Are you saying that the article you read says that sperm could potentially live that long?

Annie wife v2.0 to DH and joyfully parenting DSS 18 jog.gif, DSD 15 knit.gif, DSD 14 banana.gif, DSS 12bikenew.gifand heart hero DD 2superhero.gif. angel1.gif 8/2010

AnnieA is offline  
#367 of 654 Old 06-16-2010, 12:41 PM
 
MarineWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: on the edge
Posts: 11,521
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
Now, here's a question: I just read what you were talking about on the "Whatevering" thread about the potential for sperm to live for 7 days. The last time we DTD prior to CD 12 was on the evening of CD 5. The EWCF showed up the next day. That would make the last time we DTD O-7 right? Are you saying that the article you read says that sperm could potentially live that long?
That's what I'm not sure about. Is it O-6 or O-7? I think it must be O-6 because that is a total of 7 days. O-7 is a total of 8 days, right? Here's what the article said with a link to it.

Quote:
Once inside a woman, sperm can wait for an egg for up to a week.
5 Myths about Women's Bodies

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

MarineWife is offline  
#368 of 654 Old 06-16-2010, 01:01 PM
 
MarineWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: on the edge
Posts: 11,521
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
Are you saying that the article you read says that sperm could potentially live that long?
I thought of something else. The egg is fertilized in the fallopian tubes. Once sperm gets through the cervix and inside the uterus it doesn't have to worry about CF or a hostile vaginal environment. Once sperm gets into the uterus it goes to swimming up the tubes to meet the egg. It hangs out in there until it runs into an egg or dies. I think I read in TCOYF that sperm can also hang out in the crevices of the cervix for a while waiting to get inside. I've also read that it's more likely to get pg if you dtd before O day rather than on O day because the sperm needs some time to get into the tubes. So, based on sperm living up to a week, if any sperm is in there within 7 days of O, you could get pg.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

MarineWife is offline  
#369 of 654 Old 06-16-2010, 01:21 PM
 
onetwoten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,937
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So confusing. It's funny, for how important this kind of information is, you'd think someone would have a concrete answer about it by now.

I think there was some confusion last time we talked about this too, with the difference between sperm being able to live 5-7 days, AND the combination of your temps being off up to 3 for confirming o. So what I could dtd on day 10, and ovulate on day 17, but not have a temp shift until day 20, but still be pregnant? I'm totally being a devil's advocate, but theoretically, aren't we saying this is possible?

Doula mama, medic daddy and Tenley Harper born naturally 11/29/11 delayedvax.gifbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

onetwoten is online now  
#370 of 654 Old 06-16-2010, 01:24 PM - Thread Starter
 
lyterae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,113
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeninejessica View Post
So confusing. It's funny, for how important this kind of information is, you'd think someone would have a concrete answer about it by now.

I think there was some confusion last time we talked about this too, with the difference between sperm being able to live 5-7 days, AND the combination of your temps being off up to 3 for confirming o. So what I could dtd on day 10, and ovulate on day 17, but not have a temp shift until day 20, but still be pregnant? I'm totally being a devil's advocate, but theoretically, aren't we saying this is possible?
Which is the reason we should be abstaining until 3 days after confirmed thermal shift if we aren't open to the possibility of a pregnancy.

wife of 8 years to DH geek.gif, mama to DD blahblah.gif (2006) & DS jog.gif (2011) angel1.gif (Dec. 2012) rainbow1284.gif due Nov. 2013 

 vbac.gifh20homebirth.gif cd.gif homeschool.gif

lyterae is offline  
#371 of 654 Old 06-16-2010, 01:28 PM
 
AnnieA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,777
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If I ever end up pg from DTD 6-7 days before a temp shift, my DH will never touch me again until after confirmed O!

Annie wife v2.0 to DH and joyfully parenting DSS 18 jog.gif, DSD 15 knit.gif, DSD 14 banana.gif, DSS 12bikenew.gifand heart hero DD 2superhero.gif. angel1.gif 8/2010

AnnieA is offline  
#372 of 654 Old 06-16-2010, 01:32 PM
 
Toolip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,715
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeninejessica View Post
So confusing. It's funny, for how important this kind of information is, you'd think someone would have a concrete answer about it by now.

I think there was some confusion last time we talked about this too, with the difference between sperm being able to live 5-7 days, AND the combination of your temps being off up to 3 for confirming o. So what I could dtd on day 10, and ovulate on day 17, but not have a temp shift until day 20, but still be pregnant? I'm totally being a devil's advocate, but theoretically, aren't we saying this is possible?
that's why you have to have a 3 day thermal shift, right? I think that these conditions are accounted for in the rules. right?
Toolip is offline  
#373 of 654 Old 06-16-2010, 01:34 PM
 
anyaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I normally just lurk and gleen valuable information from all of you without entering in - I know, I'm a classic internet free loader Anyhow, I ran across this histerical commentary last night about pads (sanitary napkins) and thought you all might enjoy a laugh since we're all obviously very focused on our cycles. http://dealingwithdummies.blogspot.com/
good luck to everybody
Anya

Mommy to DS#1 and DS#2 novaxnocirc.gifh20homebirth.gif & wife to DHstillheart.gif  
mdcblog5.gif dealingwithdummies.blogspot.com    for fun and FREEBIESjoy.gif
anyaya is offline  
#374 of 654 Old 06-16-2010, 02:24 PM
 
MarineWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: on the edge
Posts: 11,521
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeninejessica View Post
I'm totally being a devil's advocate, but theoretically, aren't we saying this is possible?
I like to throw a wrench in things and play devil's advocate.

Yes, I think, technically, you could dtd on cd10, O on cd17 and get pg but not have a thermal shift start until cd20. That's why it's important to pay attention to CF for TTA purposes. From what TAoNFP says, O most often occurs within a day of your peak day. So, if you have any CF other than your BIP at cd10, which I think most women would have it they were going to O 7 days later, you should abstain or use protection.

I got pg last May from dtd 5-6 days before my thermal shift began but my peak day was 2-3 days before that so only 2-3 days after the last time we dtd. I'll post that chart on my FF homepage if anyone wants to look. It's the last chart on the bottom.

My FF chart

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

MarineWife is offline  
#375 of 654 Old 06-16-2010, 02:43 PM
 
onetwoten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,937
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yeah, it's such a funny little conundrum. (Wow, spellcheck batman). I guess basically it's all negated by the assumption that without fertile CF the sperm could not survive, period. And thus it wouldn't matter how far before o you dtd, as long as you didn't have fertile CF. But it's kind of funny, you gotta think there's one strong swimmer out there that could make it despite poor conditions

Doula mama, medic daddy and Tenley Harper born naturally 11/29/11 delayedvax.gifbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

onetwoten is online now  
#376 of 654 Old 06-16-2010, 03:01 PM
 
AnnieA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,777
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeninejessica View Post
Yeah, it's such a funny little conundrum. (Wow, spellcheck batman). I guess basically it's all negated by the assumption that without fertile CF the sperm could not survive, period. And thus it wouldn't matter how far before o you dtd, as long as you didn't have fertile CF. But it's kind of funny, you gotta think there's one strong swimmer out there that could make it despite poor conditions
Well here's the deal with that. There could be CF present at the cervix but you not see it yet because it hasn't come out. I have a friend and she got pg with twins from DTD on a dry day.

Annie wife v2.0 to DH and joyfully parenting DSS 18 jog.gif, DSD 15 knit.gif, DSD 14 banana.gif, DSS 12bikenew.gifand heart hero DD 2superhero.gif. angel1.gif 8/2010

AnnieA is offline  
#377 of 654 Old 06-16-2010, 03:04 PM
 
onetwoten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,937
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
lol... or apparently TWO strong swimmers

Doula mama, medic daddy and Tenley Harper born naturally 11/29/11 delayedvax.gifbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

onetwoten is online now  
#378 of 654 Old 06-16-2010, 03:05 PM
 
MarineWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: on the edge
Posts: 11,521
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
Well here's the deal with that. There could be CF present at the cervix but you not see it yet because it hasn't come out. I have a friend and she got pg with twins from DTD on a dry day.
Yeah, and I think even if you are dry or sticky, some sperm might still be able to survive. Hence, the 2%, or whatever it is, method failure rate.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

MarineWife is offline  
#379 of 654 Old 06-16-2010, 03:06 PM
 
Baby_Cakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 9,884
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyterae View Post
Which is the reason we should be abstaining until 3 days after confirmed thermal shift if we aren't open to the possibility of a pregnancy.
True that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
If I ever end up pg from DTD 6-7 days before a temp shift, my DH will never touch me again until after confirmed O!


LMAO! I hear that!

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
Baby_Cakes is offline  
#380 of 654 Old 06-17-2010, 08:39 AM
 
BarefootScientist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,106
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolip View Post
that's why you have to have a 3 day thermal shift, right? I think that these conditions are accounted for in the rules. right?

Yes.

lyterae! Where ya at? What did your temp do this morning?

If it's still high, I'm going to call it.

Mommy to an exuberant 3 yo bouncy.gif and a new one!  nak.gif

BarefootScientist is offline  
#381 of 654 Old 06-17-2010, 09:14 AM
 
Baby_Cakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 9,884
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
^I bet she's already hanging out in the Feb DDC!

Not to totally blow up her spot, but I think she's got this in the bag! I'll be really surprised if it's a BFN on Saturday.

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
Baby_Cakes is offline  
#382 of 654 Old 06-17-2010, 09:29 AM
 
AnnieA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,777
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I bet lyterae is hanging out in the Feb DDC as well!

I'm really putting FF through it's paces with my chart this cycle. My current message says "Your chart data does not allow ovulation to be pinpointed to within a 24 hour timeframe. Your temperature suggests, however, that ovulation may have occured between CD 8 and CD 17." The other day it was CD 15 then it was changed to CD 16.

My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1f0436

Annie wife v2.0 to DH and joyfully parenting DSS 18 jog.gif, DSD 15 knit.gif, DSD 14 banana.gif, DSS 12bikenew.gifand heart hero DD 2superhero.gif. angel1.gif 8/2010

AnnieA is offline  
#383 of 654 Old 06-17-2010, 10:07 AM - Thread Starter
 
lyterae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,113
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootScientist View Post
Yes.

lyterae! Where ya at? What did your temp do this morning?

If it's still high, I'm going to call it.
I'm still here 15DPO today, temp was still up this morning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_Cakes View Post
^I bet she's already hanging out in the Feb DDC!

Not to totally blow up her spot, but I think she's got this in the bag! I'll be really surprised if it's a BFN on Saturday.
I will be surprised as well, this baby (did I really say that?!) will have a due date 5 days later than Becca's. We spend a lot of time together around memorial weekend...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
I bet lyterae is hanging out in the Feb DDC as well!

I'm really putting FF through it's paces with my chart this cycle. My current message says "Your chart data does not allow ovulation to be pinpointed to within a 24 hour timeframe. Your temperature suggests, however, that ovulation may have occured between CD 8 and CD 17." The other day it was CD 15 then it was changed to CD 16.

My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1f0436
Have you decided what day you think O was Annie?

I'm hanging out for a couple more days before I relocate.. I'll still be visiting for sure though.

wife of 8 years to DH geek.gif, mama to DD blahblah.gif (2006) & DS jog.gif (2011) angel1.gif (Dec. 2012) rainbow1284.gif due Nov. 2013 

 vbac.gifh20homebirth.gif cd.gif homeschool.gif

lyterae is offline  
#384 of 654 Old 06-17-2010, 10:41 AM
 
AnnieA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,777
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyterae View Post
I'm still here 15DPO today, temp was still up this morning


I will be surprised as well, this baby (did I really say that?!) will have a due date 5 days later than Becca's. We spend a lot of time together around memorial weekend...



Have you decided what day you think O was Annie?

I'm hanging out for a couple more days before I relocate.. I'll still be visiting for sure though.
No clue. I'm sending my chart to the director of our NFP program to get her input. More spotting this morning so that's fun.

Annie wife v2.0 to DH and joyfully parenting DSS 18 jog.gif, DSD 15 knit.gif, DSD 14 banana.gif, DSS 12bikenew.gifand heart hero DD 2superhero.gif. angel1.gif 8/2010

AnnieA is offline  
#385 of 654 Old 06-17-2010, 10:48 AM
 
MarineWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: on the edge
Posts: 11,521
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
No clue. I'm sending my chart to the director of our NFP program to get her input. More spotting this morning so that's fun.
I vote for cd12 with the CF data removed.

My temps are being weird. After stating that they are usually rocky, they've been flat for 4 days. I'm nowhere near O so it doesn't make sense that my temps were be evening out already.

My FF Chart

I checked my thermometer and it seems to be working. It gave me a much higher temp when I used it later.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

MarineWife is offline  
#386 of 654 Old 06-17-2010, 10:58 AM
 
AnnieA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,777
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineWife View Post
I vote for cd12 with the CF data removed.

My temps are being weird. After stating that they are usually rocky, they've been flat for 4 days. I'm nowhere near O so it doesn't make sense that my temps were be evening out already.

My FF Chart

I checked my thermometer and it seems to be working. It gave me a much higher temp when I used it later.
MW: That's odd that your temps have evened out already.

AFM: I think I agree with you on the CD 12. The spotting combined with crazy temps just lends to the idea that my thyroid is probably out of whack again. I went to see an endocrinologist last week and he has some idea of how to fix it so maybe that will help. I'll let you guys know what my friend says about my chart.

Annie wife v2.0 to DH and joyfully parenting DSS 18 jog.gif, DSD 15 knit.gif, DSD 14 banana.gif, DSS 12bikenew.gifand heart hero DD 2superhero.gif. angel1.gif 8/2010

AnnieA is offline  
#387 of 654 Old 06-17-2010, 10:59 AM - Thread Starter
 
lyterae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,113
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineWife View Post
I vote for cd12 with the CF data removed.

My temps are being weird. After stating that they are usually rocky, they've been flat for 4 days. I'm nowhere near O so it doesn't make sense that my temps were be evening out already.

My FF Chart

I checked my thermometer and it seems to be working. It gave me a much higher temp when I used it later.
Any chance you might be gearing up to ovulate earlier than expected? Those are very steady temperatures.

wife of 8 years to DH geek.gif, mama to DD blahblah.gif (2006) & DS jog.gif (2011) angel1.gif (Dec. 2012) rainbow1284.gif due Nov. 2013 

 vbac.gifh20homebirth.gif cd.gif homeschool.gif

lyterae is offline  
#388 of 654 Old 06-17-2010, 11:00 AM
 
MarineWife's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: on the edge
Posts: 11,521
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
The spotting combined with crazy temps just lends to the idea that my thyroid is probably out of whack again.
I always forget you have thyroid issues. Then no wonder you get concerned about just a few odd temps.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

MarineWife is offline  
#389 of 654 Old 06-17-2010, 11:57 AM
 
onetwoten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,937
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyterae View Post
Any chance you might be gearing up to ovulate earlier than expected? Those are very steady temperatures.
Maybe we switched cycles, you seem to have my usual steady temp. Because I jinxed myself when I talked about the day counting thing... it's CD15 and I have only 2 days almost a week apart that had a small patch of sticky CF, nothing else. And for the last 6 cycles my o day was 15 or 16 every time. No dice this month. Based on 'feeling' alone, I'd say I have another 3-4 days. My body has been good lately at giving me at least a few days of watery/EW before actually o'ing, so it would be weird if I did this month without it.

Oh well... I suppose that gives me another few days to 'whatever' over in the other thread

Doula mama, medic daddy and Tenley Harper born naturally 11/29/11 delayedvax.gifbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

onetwoten is online now  
#390 of 654 Old 06-17-2010, 01:31 PM
 
Sammerson0814's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Orlando, Fl
Posts: 82
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Can I please just vent and say I am so ready for this cycle to be over. I got off the pill in April and this is CD 66 and I just want AF to come so I can move on with my life. Is there anything I can do, aside from going to the doctor, that will make AF come sooner?

working full time waiting for him to propose
Sammerson0814 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off