Charting to Avoid/Fertility Awareness - July 2010 - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#241 of 258 Old 07-28-2010, 04:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sorry guys, I was on vacay! Just got home. I'm probably more whatevering/ttc but i'll still do the thread for August (if no hard core CTA's wants to, that is.)

I'll go through and take off all of us who aren't going to CTA and update the first post for August. NBD!

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
#242 of 258 Old 07-28-2010, 04:59 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie2186 View Post
I was going to...............but I think my husband might have just "rythemed" me into the April DDC
Annie, I hope that things turn out how you'd like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineWife View Post

I'm seriously wondering if I actually Oed on cd13. I know I don't have enough data to confirm it but everything after that day has been my normal post-O. Today is my 4th consecutive day of high temps.

Wow.. it looks like a CD13 O could very well be a possibility. Have you ever had an O that early? Your current temps certainly look like post-O temps comparing to previous charts.

wife of 8 years to DH geek.gif, mama to DD blahblah.gif (2006) & DS jog.gif (2011) angel1.gif (Dec. 2012) rainbow1284.gif due Nov. 2013 

vbac.gifh20homebirth.gif cd.gif homeschool.gif

#243 of 258 Old 07-28-2010, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyterae View Post
Wow.. it looks like a CD13 O could very well be a possibility. Have you ever had an O that early? Your current temps certainly look like post-O temps comparing to previous charts.
I know, right? In all the years I've been charting I've had one cd11 and one cd12 O but they were both after anov cycles so I don't consider them as really counting. I did have a cd15 O in January, which is close. I was actually expecting a later O since I hadn't taken the maca for a week. Maybe that was it or maybe my body responded to my dh being home.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

#244 of 258 Old 07-28-2010, 11:37 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
K-Mom3: Yeah, I know what you mean about having a lot of fertile days. I seem to have fertile-quality cervical fluid practically every day of my cycle, and a long follicular phase. So that gives us, once ovulation's confirmed, about a week of "safe" time (not counting my period) in a 32-36 day cycle. We use condoms too, but if we felt theologically or otherwise compelled not to... it'd be a problem.

If decomposition persists please see your necromancer.

#245 of 258 Old 07-29-2010, 02:06 PM

Looks like I might not have O'd after all!!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26af7e

(it kind of felt like I didn't, but I was thinking that was probably just wishful thinking!!)

caffix.gif wife and forever in love with J jammin.gif  - Mom to 4 girls K blahblah.gif '01' J energy.gif '06' M bouncy.gif '08' &  A drool.gif '11'  nocirc.gif  saynovax.gif

#246 of 258 Old 07-29-2010, 02:22 PM

Nope, doesn't look like it so far, annie, unless that's a fallback rise. No CF data?

Here's my chart. Again, I know technically there's not enough to make a definite determination, but what do you all think? That open circle was taken early. Adjusted, it would be 97.7.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

#247 of 258 Old 07-29-2010, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Nope, doesn't look like it so far, annie, unless that's a fallback rise. No CF data?

Here's my chart. Again, I know technically there's not enough to make a definite determination, but what do you all think? That open circle was taken early. Adjusted, it would be 97.7.
Sure looks like O to me!

Annie wife v2.0 to DH and joyfully parenting DSS 18 jog.gif, DSD 15 knit.gif, DSD 14 banana.gif, DSS 12bikenew.gifand heart hero DD 2superhero.gif. angel1.gif 8/2010

#248 of 258 Old 07-29-2010, 11:00 PM

MW, could be! Too bad you didn't temp earlier in the cycle, now you'll be wondering for a while...

Mommy to an exuberant 3 yo bouncy.gif and a new one!  nak.gif

#249 of 258 Old 07-30-2010, 08:16 AM

I think I'm going to call it after today's temp. I've got 5-6 high temps now with a complete CF dry up. Whenever I've had more than one patch of fertile CF before O in the past, I've never made to 4 days so I could be safe.

Note: Do not do this if yo are CTA. Very, very bad.

#250 of 258 Old 07-30-2010, 01:30 PM

Quote:
MarineWife: Note: Do not do this if you are CTA. Very, very bad.
But for you it might be very very good!

Yay, annie2186! That would have been reeeeeallly early for you to O, right? Any CF?

AFM: another short LP for me, . I'm either disappointed because the "free" time is so short or FREAKING out because I'm late. Can't win.

But I've officially been charting a whole year! That makes this my first solid year of cycling since 2004! Woot Woot!

Has anyone offered to take over next month? Annie, are you back in? I really don't want to, as our email is pretty spotty and I never know when it's going to work (it's bounced off a satellite down the street, we live in a cell-phone dead zone and everything) But if there's no one else, I will.

*BETH* mother of DD (8) and DS (6) along with 2 dogs, 2 cats and about 100 chickens
#251 of 258 Old 07-30-2010, 09:49 PM

MW - without those early temps, you could have even just O'd on cd18? This will be a nail biter with that big a range!

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

#252 of 258 Old 07-30-2010, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulaJenn View Post
MW - without those early temps, you could have even just O'd on cd18? This will be a nail biter with that big a range!
I know. I've been considering that. The difference is that I had lots of ewcf cds 11-13 and have been mostly dry since. Either way my peak day is still cd13. I'm not sure how important that is to pinpointing O. Not Oing until 5 days after my peak day seems a bit too long.

#253 of 258 Old 07-31-2010, 12:32 AM

Quote:

Note: Do not do this if yo are CTA. Very, very bad.

I'll be keeping my eyes on you!!

Going to try to get the Aug thread up by tmw night. Forgive me if I run a little late, just from WOH and stuff this weekend!

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
#254 of 258 Old 07-31-2010, 01:19 PM

Hi again!
The AF has come

I am still new to this charting thing, and I do remember most of my cycles in the past...

This cycle is (like the past 2) have been different.

For this one I had fertile looking mucus in high amounts and I was 2 days late, I had a small temp drop friday, period just started today.

Cramps changed too, normally they are constant with randomly going away and I can take the pain. This time it came in a wave and eased up again fairly quickly, I had to breathe through it and they feel high too (like the last period).
Period still weak and thicker looking. looks like a quarter size amount sense 6 this morning vs. soaking half a pad by now.

Thoughts? This normal, should I go get this peaked at?

Strange having a predictable cycle that moves into an not so easy to understand one so suddenly. Feels like the start of my periods when I was 7-9, those were insane! Like all brown then the next month I am gushing blood! I do not miss those days at all. I miss my old periods, these are strange.

we used condoms all this month when we did it and we did not play that often, so I should be fine I hope. I only charted half this month so I cannot give an ovulation time. The half I did chart i was in the upper 97s and lower 98s.

Have a nice day, Tomorrow starts August!

Lueah 6/10 and Gwen 9/10
trying for 2 after college before I am 27! I Chart: http://www.tcoyf.com/forum/chart.asp?id=guthu
#255 of 258 Old 07-31-2010, 02:51 PM

Lueah ~ I see from your siggie that you had a loss in June. That very well could be the cause of the irregular cycles. Sometimes it takes a few months to get back to normal from that even if it was very early.

#256 of 258 Old 07-31-2010, 05:38 PM

You think so? then I will give it a few months longer, hope this resolves itself soon. Suprisingly these weaker periods are more painful then my regular ones.
I needs meds for them! Heating pad doesn't help too much.

it is almost august...time flies!

Lueah 6/10 and Gwen 9/10
trying for 2 after college before I am 27! I Chart: http://www.tcoyf.com/forum/chart.asp?id=guthu
#257 of 258 Old 08-04-2010, 12:37 AM

In case anyone else got lost, here's the new thread: http://mothering.com/discussions/sho....php?t=1249096

-Shannon, momma to H reading.gif 8/03, N heartbeat.gif 9/06, & P homebirth.jpg 8/11, missing S brokenheart.gif born at 11 wks 1/09 

#258 of 258 Old 08-04-2010, 02:18 PM

here's a question to put out there. anyone used true NFP, what do you DO doing your fertile time?? to be with your partner? DH said we were going to practice true NFP this cycle and just abstaine during my fertile time, but come day 4 of the fertile time we couldnt' wait anymore!

K, wifey to M, PROUD SAH-mama to Catherine Grace
Had a dreamy VBAC waterbirth.jpg to handsome John Gabriel
Crazy about femalesling.GIF  cd.gif familybed2.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page