Has anyone ever had a Mirena fall out? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 09-22-2010, 02:51 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm asking because I used to be able to feel the string (or whatever it is) and I was on vacation a few months ago and had horrible cramps and felt like the iud was scratching me inside (if that makes sense) and now I notice that I can't feel the string thing. I'm starting to get a bit paranoid that it fell out and that I could end up pregnant again. That wouldn't be the end of the world but it would stretch out tight budget to the screaming point.

TIA ladies!

Elizabeth wife to Matt , mom to Logan (2/21/01) , and little man Desmond (9/23/08)

Mourning the loss of her father: Robert Edward Dillon 5/31/52 - 01/03/2011

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 09-22-2010, 03:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I would use a back up method of birth control and make an appt with you gyno to get it checked out. They can check with an ultrasound if they have reason to believe it fell out.

I am a 40 year old unschooling, belly dancing, artist-mama of one almost 8 year old. I just had brain surgery and blogging.jpg about it a bit because it's just so surreal.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Online Users: 13,545

146 members and 13,399 guests
a-sorta-fairytale , A108 , abelitz , Ajbaby , americanjuly , angeebaby , Annaintoronto , autumngrey , aylasebmom , BarefootBrooke , blissful_maia , captain optimism , Chaika , chickabiddy , chknlovr , cini , Citymomx3 , Crimson8 , crittersmom , CrunchyCanuck , Daffodil , dahlia810 , Daisy8s , Dakotacakes , dani2015 , darlini76 , Dawn's mom , dbsam , Deborah , diana_of_the_dunes , eclipse , Emanresu , emmy526 , Eris , fallingtreestars , firmfoot , forestfoster , frugalmama , funfunkyfantastic , Galatea , girlie1125 , here we are , ian'smommaya , IntoTheRoseGarden , Iron Princess , JamieCatheryn , Janit368 , jazzmom74 , JennyT , JMalik , jojobean , journeymom , jsnv , julieven , justmama , Kate&Joey , katelove , kathymuggle , Kushali , kyradark333 , lalalovely , laura163 , Lauren82 , lightheartedmom , lilacvioletiris , lilgreen , lilmissgiggles , LiLStar , Linda on the move , mama2004 , mamabear0314 , MamaChick , mamadawg , mamadee17 , Mamja , marilyn612 , mckittre , Milk8shake , Mirzam , missmason , MissMuffet , MN BabyDust , mommyhood , MulberryMom , Mylie , MylittleTiger , NaturallyKait , nj001 , oaksie68 , orangemomma , pers , philomom , quantumleap , rainydaywoman , Ratchet , rcb215 , rubelin , samaxtics , SandiMae , sarafl , Serenity Now , shantimama , Shmootzi , siennaflower , Siobhan Anne , SkiBum , sofreshsoclean , SplashingPuddle , Springshowers , stardogs , SummerStorm22 , sunset , suvisade , SuzieSmiles , TealCandy , Teles , thtr4me , tomsmom31 , TourmalineMama , Tracy , TrishWSU , Viola P , WENDELMAMA , Wild Lupine , Wild Rose , witchygrrl , xixstar
Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.