Join Date: Jan 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
1. What kind of research or consultation did you have?
2. Was it open-ended or closed-ended? Closed end
3. Scalpel or no scalpel? Scalpel
4. Any pain from surgery? Yes
5. How long until you had your "all clear" on the sample? 2 months
6. Has he had any health/immune problems since surgery? yes, severe pain, lumps
7. Any other advice? do your research
I'm mostly scared of things I've read about long-term health problems:
-- Would the "closed end" prevent the sperm from "leaking" into his body and causing the alleged immune problems?
-- People who get the "closed end" report more pain, so maybe the "open end" wouldn't lead to painful, um, buildup?
Thank you so much!
|66 members and 11,375 guests|
|AlmostJenny , bluefaery , charlycharly , chispita , CPStudy , Cricket VS , Dakotacakes , Deborah , Dio23 , D_McG , Edelweiss98 , emmy526 , EMRguy , ErinMoss , Evlin Symon , fljen , floss&ferd , frugalmama , girlie1125 , greenemami , heatherweh , heyxxmcfly , ismewilde , Jenn_M , Jm123m , joycef , K703 , Katc8910 , kateaton , katelove , kathymuggle , kindofcrunchy82 , kitteh , lauren , lilyofjudah , Linda on the move , mama24-7 , mamabear0314 , mariamadly , MDoc , meowmix , Milk8shake , minerva23 , Mylie , Nazsmum , oaksie68 , oceansolitude , prosciencemum , rachieface , RollerCoasterMama , samaxtics , SandiMae , sarafl , shantimama , Shmootzi , sillysapling , Soseraphina , Springshowers , SweetSilver , Tigerle , valerievalira , VS Angela , Wild Lupine , worthy|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 01:21 PM.|