Join Date: Jan 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
1. What kind of research or consultation did you have?
2. Was it open-ended or closed-ended? Closed end
3. Scalpel or no scalpel? Scalpel
4. Any pain from surgery? Yes
5. How long until you had your "all clear" on the sample? 2 months
6. Has he had any health/immune problems since surgery? yes, severe pain, lumps
7. Any other advice? do your research
I'm mostly scared of things I've read about long-term health problems:
-- Would the "closed end" prevent the sperm from "leaking" into his body and causing the alleged immune problems?
-- People who get the "closed end" report more pain, so maybe the "open end" wouldn't lead to painful, um, buildup?
Thank you so much!
|42 members and 15,075 guests|
|Alexa2015 , bananabee , blueskysunday123 , cagnew , Dakotacakes , Deborah , emmy526 , greenemami , heyxxmcfly , hillymum , IsaFrench , JHardy , joycef , judybean , katelove , kathymuggle , LiLStar , mckittre , Michele123 , Mirzam , monicatailor , moominmamma , MountainMamaGC , NaturallyKait , Nazsmum , redsally , RollerCoasterMama , samaxtics , shantimama , Shmootzi , Sihaya , Skippy918 , sollicitus , Springshowers , sren , Turquesa , zebra15 , Zilver|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|