Join Date: Jan 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
1. What kind of research or consultation did you have?
2. Was it open-ended or closed-ended? Closed end
3. Scalpel or no scalpel? Scalpel
4. Any pain from surgery? Yes
5. How long until you had your "all clear" on the sample? 2 months
6. Has he had any health/immune problems since surgery? yes, severe pain, lumps
7. Any other advice? do your research
I'm mostly scared of things I've read about long-term health problems:
-- Would the "closed end" prevent the sperm from "leaking" into his body and causing the alleged immune problems?
-- People who get the "closed end" report more pain, so maybe the "open end" wouldn't lead to painful, um, buildup?
Thank you so much!
|42 members and 19,125 guests|
|01stworldview , Avv821 , babydoulajo , bananabee , BirthFree , Boobiejuice , Candice KausHagen , Citymomx3 , corson , Daffodil , Deborah , Dovenoir , girlspn , hillymum , inthezoo , jcpollari , joandsarah77 , judybean , jul511riv , katelove , kathymuggle , LFW123 , mama24-7 , Mandi-Robert Travis , manyhatsmom , Michele123 , moominmamma , RollerCoasterMama , sarahl918 , silversparrow , Skippy918 , Smorage , Socks , Springshowers , sren , stephaniepifer , superseeps , TealCandy , thefragile7393 , zebra15|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|