my chart is all wonky. can you tell me anything? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-02-2010, 12:06 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/300c9b

best guesses.

Me,DH,DS1'95, '98,DSD'03,DD1'07,DD2'09,DS2'12 Living with Fructose Malabsorption Syndrome and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Type 3-Hypermobility.)o( and sometimes I get toif I am lucky.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2010, 03:18 PM

Try a different thermometer.
Do you take your temp each day at approx. the same time directly upon waking still in bed?

If not, you should do so.

Maybe your chart will look a bit better then.

But you haven´t recorded any menstruation- is that true?

Do you still nurse a baby? That could explain that why you don´t seem to ovulate within a normal timerange.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:26 PM

Do you temp vaginally? Sometimes that can smooth out some rocky temps. And I agree on the time taken - some women find it beneficial to set an alarm for the same time every morning (even if it is 4 am and then go back to sleep after temping). In any event, I def don't see any ovulation on the current chart. If you are still nursing you may want to consider night weaning or something to trigger ovulation?

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

Old 10-02-2010, 07:40 PM - Thread Starter

thanks ladies. i wanted to see what you thought before i added info. i am still nursing and co sleeping. i do set my alarm and take my temp the same time every morning while still in bed and half asleep. DD2 is 12 months old now. lol. just wondering if it looked like my body was trying to gear up for a return of AF. i have some days where the temps are pretty steady and then they wonk out again. lol. i wasnt sure if that was an early sign of my body trying to return to normal. i do not temp vaginally, i temp orally. mostly bc i have my bbt next to the bed and DD2 sometimes pretends to take her temp with it. lol.

Me,DH,DS1'95, '98,DSD'03,DD1'07,DD2'09,DS2'12 Living with Fructose Malabsorption Syndrome and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Type 3-Hypermobility.)o( and sometimes I get toif I am lucky.
Old 10-02-2010, 08:52 PM

The best way to know if your fertility is returning while breastfeeding is to track your CF. Temps can't tell you anything before the fact, only after. CF will tell you if you are potentially fertile.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

User Tag List