Can you help me figure out what is going on with my body! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 03-24-2004, 09:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Okay, here are the details. My last cycle started on Feb 27, I think I ovulated on or around March 12, we had sex on the 11 and the 13.

I am not positive how many days my cycle is because I recently had my IUD taken out and I bled almost continually the year that it was in.

This morning at 2:00 am I felt like my period was starting, got up, and put a tampon in. Noticed a small ammount of brown blood/cm. Took my tampon out this morning at 7:00am and it was barely used, but did have a small ammount of brown blood in it. Put a new one in, went to the gym, came home a few hours later, and same thing, but even less used.

Used a panty liner, no tampon, and no bleeding at all in the last 5 hours or so.

I took a home pregnancy test and it is negative.

Do you think my body is still figuring out my cycle, even though I had a normal one last month?

Any ideas?
#2 of 2 Old 03-24-2004, 09:27 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I would think it's possible you're still getting a cycle figured out. It's also possible you're pg, just too early to show a positive.

Michelle -mom to Katlyn 4/00 , Jake 3/02, and Seth 5/04

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page