Charting to Avoid / Fertility Awareness-February - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-01-2011, 09:12 AM
JMJ

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm charting my 12th cycle, and the earliest temperature rise I have ever had began on day 18.  Some people just ovulate later.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2011, 09:18 AM

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/338753

There you go!

Old 03-01-2011, 09:38 AM

There's my link - thanks for the tip! I am 12 days post ovulation and now have spotting last night and earlier today (it's stopped now), expecting my period in 3 days only but have just travelled to another country so it wouldn't be surprising if it was my period a bit early...but the 'implantation spotting' fear always comes in! Could still do with some advice on time of temp taking when in a diff time zone (2 hours ahead)...I left TCOYF at home as it's too much of a tome to travel with!
Old 03-01-2011, 09:39 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I got a BD basal thermometer. Lots of people on here recommended it and supposedly it's recommended by TCOYF author. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001AM43VY

Quote:
Originally Posted by justKate View Post

I'm thinking about getting a new thermometer too.  I really need something with a light behind it, because it's a PITA to put on my glasses, turn on my phone, and squint at the thermometer.  I've had 2 walgreens thermometers--one was smallish and white with pink lettering, and it always gave me 97.2.  The one I'm using now is bigger, flexible, and pink all over. It has been pretty good, although sometimes I wonder.  I'm going to go read the reviews...  What did you order?

Superherolactivist.gif and mother to Peanut (03/20/09) and Twig (01/20/2012). Fighting for the rights of mothers out there who winner.jpg selectivevax.gif fly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIFfamilybed1.gifhomebirth.jpg and much more! mdcblog5.gif 

Old 03-02-2011, 06:51 AM

jenmegc, since your last cycle was 35 days, I don't think there's anything weird going on--you're just waiting to O.  Keep an eye on your cervical fluid, that may give you more info.  And obviously abstain or be very careful until you're sure you've Oed.

Devaya, I can see your homepage, but there aren't any charts there.  You have to go to "home page settings" and choose which charts you want to share on your home page.  Then we will be able to see it. Let me know if that doesn't make sense. As far as spotting, it probably is your period about to start, or "premenstrual shedding" like JMJ mentioned a few posts up.  Travel messes me up too.  I usually temp at 5:15, so when I travel, I take my temp at the equivalent of 5:15 in my time zone, even if it means waking up and going back to sleep.  If you're going to be there for a while, and since you've already O'ed, you could just pick a new time to use.  It might make your chart wonky, it might not, but it won't really matter since AF is about to come.  Then you'll be consistent with that time until after O in the next cycle. 

If you gals want your charts added to the front page (so that everyone can find your link from now on) just mention it and TrishWSU will add them for you.

Old 03-02-2011, 08:53 AM

Ok, here's my chart again (have updated it - sorry!)

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33d5d5 

TrishWSU, would you please put my chart on the front page? Thanks!

AF has arrived - still light, but clearly not just spotting now - so it's all ok, as I thought it prob would be! Thanks, justKate, for the advice re temperature times. Wil stick to the same time till next ovulation then.

Old 03-02-2011, 09:07 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
you can post pictures of your chart but you have to use the pictures from your home page (same place you get the link) instead of using a picture from your data entry page. Does that make sense? Just so you know! smile.gif
Old 03-02-2011, 06:06 PM - Thread Starter

Ok, finally got the March thread up. Totally spaced on it yesterday and for some reason MDC is acting really weird for me today, but here it is: http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1300968/charting-to-avoid-fertility-awareness-march#post_16296950

Trish~mama to Kaelie 5/03 and Amelia 12/13, surro mama to Aidan 2/08 & Ellyss 6/09, 

User Tag List