anyone get pregnant very easily every time you 'tried' OR 'stopped preventing' - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-17-2013, 09:52 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've always gotten pregnant pretty easily. I had one "oops" at 20 from not taking my pill every day (which worked out great, because we got married and lived happily ever after), one where we decided to TTC and found out we were already pregnant, one that we were just not preventing and I got pregnant pretty quickly (I think I had one cycle between babies), and one where it took three whole months and I was starting to get upset! LOL. Then we actually had THREE pregnancies (including two losses) while actively trying to prevent.

After all that, I was still surprised when it only took us two cycles of not trying to prevent to get pregnant this time. I thought that with being 32, and having had two losses and then no pregnancies for a couple years that my fertility might be starting to decline. Nope. smile.gif

Michelle, wife to DH, and momma to DD16, DS15, DS12, DS10, DD9, DD7, DS5, and baby girl born Christmas Eve 2013!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2013, 12:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

last year around this time we decided to start 'trying' in june, but stop preventing in may.  

so of course, we were pregnant in may!  i'm 32, and it's my fifth little one, and only the 3rd we 'tried' for- each and every time we 'tried' we got pregnant that same cycle.  

orngbiggrin.gif

and 2 times, we tried to avoid, and somehow they snuck in.  i called one the Jack Bauer of sperm b/c it was cycle day 35 or later, and we were using withdrawal.  but somehow, it happened.  the other one got around condoms and it was cycle day 22 or later.  

i think some of us have 'the odds be ever in our favor'

joy.gifSAHM and Holistic Health Counselor with  angel.gif 1/05, DS1 blahblah.gif 3/06, angel1.gif 5/07, DD1 dust.gif 3/08, DD2 thumbsuck.gif 11/09, DD3 energy.gif 4/11, and DS2 babyf.gif 2/13.  expecting a surprise stork-suprise.gif 8/14!

User Tag List