Charting to Avoid / Fertility Awareness-March - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-31-2011, 10:27 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi ladies, I didn't think I'd be in this thread for a very long time, but here I am. My ds just turned 5 months old on Friday and my period started today. I have been practicing ecological breastfeeding to the letter of the law, and was really bummed when AF showed up so crazy early. I had what I thought might be ovulation pain exactly 21 days ago (no EWCM though), and actually was going to take a pregnancy test today to make sure I wasn't pregnant. Then my period arrived. So, all that to say, I will be attempting to temp (probably not very effective with night nursing) and will continue to monitor other fertility signs. Here's hoping I won't have fertile cycles for awhile! We would really like to wait to conceive #2 until Malachi's 1st birthday. We don't use anything but LAM and FAM as family planning. 

Proud wife to my handsome husband partners.gif Malachi David (2010) and Jeremiah Daniel (2012) joined our family via two lovely homebirths. Rainbow.gif Doula for 7 years and now finally an apprentice midwife! bellycast.gif 

bfinfant.giffamilybed1.gifnovaxnocirc.gifcd.giffemalesling.GIF

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2011, 03:00 PM

wave.gif

BirthisAwesome, welcome!!   I'm sorry AF arrived.  I'd be disappointed too.  But of course we're glad to have you!

Just wanted to give a heads-up that we're moving to a new thread tomorrow, no joke.  When the April thread is up I'll link it at the end of this one.

As for me, my terrible awful no good very bad extra long cycle has officially ended.  I was a little worried at one point, but it was a good scare because it reminds me that DH and I both need to be conscious of what we're doing. And it has given him a new respect for three over six.  winky.gif  One of my favorite things about FAM is that we're both involved, if that makes any sense.

Old 04-01-2011, 07:21 AM

The new thread for April is up!  Click HERE.

User Tag List