Post Tubal Ligation Syndrome. - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 05-23-2011, 05:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Just wanted to share some info, and my personal story with PTLS.

http://fittobeuntiedposttubaligationsyndrome.blogspot.com/

Meg-

Mom to 4 walking and 9 flying

TTC after TR

#2 of 3 Old 05-26-2011, 06:50 PM

Just wanted to let you know I stumbled on your post here and out of curiousity clicked on your link. That was 2 hours ago. I just finished reading every single post in your blog. First of all let me say I'm so sorry you had to go through any of it. It sounds absolutely HORRIBLE and I can't imagine how difficult it was to try to manage all of that while still trying to be a "good" mother and wife. You sound like such a strong woman though and your family is so lucky to have you.

I'm 24 years old and have just had my 3rd child. We are considering the decision to be "done" with having children but aren't sure so will not be doing anything permanent "yet". TL was never really an option for us anyway because after having 2 csections I swore I would never be cut open again. But, I'm so glad I came across your page and read all of this so that I know the truth about this procedure. Not just for myself but also for any of my friends and family who might consider it in the future. I will definitely pass this information along to anyone who will listen! As women we need to support each other and help spread the word about procedures like this that happen and rob us of so much! I wish you the best of luck as you continue to heal and to figure out your place in this journey. Thank you so much for sharing!!

Wife to John, Mom to Melanie (1/08), Deklan (5/09) and stork-suprise.gif due April 11, 2011 h20homebirth.gif vbac.gif & just started cd.gif
#3 of 3 Old 05-27-2011, 04:09 PM - Thread Starter

I am so glad it was helpful for you!!... I do everything I can to make sure I spread the word, and get this info out there, If I had been able to have access to this info before I had mine done, I can assure you I would NOT have done it!! But there is a light at the end of the tunnel for all of this... we are just thrilled at the chance to try for another one, and also to see the journey that has unfolded before us because of all of this. It really has been amazing. We have met so many wonderful people, and had great experiences, I really am blessed to be on the "other side" of it all after the reversal!! anyway.. thanks for checking it out, and fee free to blast the blog link to anyone anywhere!!

=)

Meg-

Mom to 4 walking and 9 flying

TTC after TR

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page