new to the site - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-23-2011, 09:04 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

SO I HAD MY IUD OUT LAST MONTH ON THE FIRST IT WENT FINE DID NOT HURT IT WAS FAST AND EASY  HAD NOT HAD AF IN TILL THE 24 OF JUNE AND IT WAS HEAVEY BUT ONLY THREE DAYS I USE TO BE A FIVE DAY PERSON BUT HAD NOT HAD ONE FOR TWO YEAR SO ON SURE IF THAT WAS A REAL ONE ME AND MY HUSBAND WANT TO GET PREGO AND MY AF IS LATE THIS MONTH IF LAST MONTH WAS REAL  I TOOK A FIRST RESPONSE TEST AND IT SAID NOT PREGO AND I HAVE DONE EVER THING MY DOC SAID TAKE PRENATES WHILE TRYING SO MY LINE CAN BE READY HAVE BEEN EATTING THE THING SHE SAYS AND YET IT LATE AND THE TEST SAYS I AM NOT PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING ON WITH ME. ME AND MY HUSBAND ARE shake.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2011, 10:15 AM

Hi and :welcome

First of all, when you get an IUD taken out, things can be wacky for a few months. If last month was "real" how late are, really? If you started last month on June 24, you might not even be late yet. I know sometimes ladies who had short cycles before have found that their cycle doesnt immediately return to normal as soon as the IUD is gone. You may have a longer cycle now, meaning that you wouldnt be late yet. I would wait a few days and test again. Also, I have found that FRER has not always been the best early detection test. I got a positive 4 days sooner with an Answer stick pregnancy test than I did with an FRER.

Also, you may increase your chances of more people giving you their opinion if you edited your post to include punctuation and turned off your caps lock key. Some people may find it hard to read. redface.gif

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

Old 07-23-2011, 12:51 PM - Thread Starter

ok thank you so much for your reply. I am three days late and my obgyn told me to take a test and i have taken two but maybe i should try the other one that you spoke of . How many days would you say i should wait to taken another on ? Sorry for the caplock on first post did not evan notice it was on lol

User Tag List