Charting & medication help! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-26-2011, 11:36 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I started charting in 2009 before my son was conceived.  My temps were always low, never reached 98 even post ovulation but my cycles were always pretty regular and I got pregnant fast.  I had some blood pressure complications during my pregnancy and was on a couple different medications for it.  After I had him they prescribed only 100 mg a day of lebetalol and I resumed charting.  Things were pretty much the same.  A few months ago I went to my GP and my bp was still super high.  He put me on 100mg 3 times a day and also prescribed an anti anxiety medication.  I feel better but my charts are pretty much unreadable since.  My temps are even lower than they used to be.  96.76 prior to o and 97.18 after so the difference is barely noticable.  Could this be a result of the medication, and if so which one?  Dh wants to start trying again soon but I'm worried about these temps and that it may not be possible.   

My doctor has already tested my thyroid and it's normal.  Also had a normal EKG.  Why isn't my body doing what it's supposed to?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2011, 11:20 AM
JMJ

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

A 0.4F temperature difference between pre- and post-ovulation temps is normal.  If your thyroid is normal, I'm not sure there's a problem.

Tags
Fertility Monitors , Fertility Goddess Sovata , Fertility Cycles Nutrition 4th Edition
User Tag List