Used Lady Comp Fertility Monitor, Natural Birth Control - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 11 Old 08-31-2011, 07:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Is anyone looking for a used Lady Comp? I have one I purchased from RAXmedical and used less than a year. It worked great, and prevented pregnancy until we were ready, but I had a lot of complications with the pregnancy so my husband and I are not planning on having any more children, so no longer need the monitor. It is in great condition! All personal fertility data from me has been deleted. $350
#2 of 11 Old 09-05-2011, 06:55 AM

I am kinda looking for a lady-comp! I'm assuming it's a new model... Do you have all the papers & stuff that goes with it? Have you replaced anything on it? And... smile.gif what state do you live in? (thinking about shipping) smile.gif I still need to talk to my husband about all this, but am very interested. smile.gif looking forward to hearing from you! smile.gif Thank You!
#3 of 11 Old 09-09-2011, 06:10 PM - Thread Starter

Hi! Yes, I have the original manuals that came with it, and I think I even have the original box......I'm at work so will take a look when I get home. I bought it from RAXmedical less than 2 years ago, but only used it for less than a year. It works great, I haven't replaced anything. The only reason I'm selling is because I'm pregnant with my second and we won't be having any more children (hubby had "the surgery" smile.gif).

I live in Hawaii, so shipping might take a few days longer than normal.....   Let me know if you have any other questions!

#4 of 11 Old 09-09-2011, 10:09 PM - Thread Starter

So I do have the original box, and everything that came with it. The monitor looks brand new, I've kept it in its case in a drawer since I last used it. I've also charged it according to the directions every few months to keep the battery from going bad.

#5 of 11 Old 09-10-2011, 07:17 PM

Awesome! Ok, I'm going to present this all to my DH and ask if we can invest in this. I've been praying for one of these for years, and am in hopes the Lord may answer my prayers through you. I'm an email person...could you email me at meagenmcd@comcast.net so I'll have your address, and we can communicate directly that way? smile.gif Thank you! Looking forward to getting back with you soon! I'll keep checking this site if you'd rather communicate this way...
#6 of 11 Old 01-10-2012, 11:33 AM

Do you still have this device for sale?

#7 of 11 Old 01-10-2012, 01:32 PM - Thread Starter

No, sorry it sold.

#8 of 11 Old 12-11-2012, 12:57 PM

Hi there,

Do you still have for lady comp for sale?

Thanks,

Chelsea

#9 of 11 Old 01-05-2014, 08:36 AM

Are you still selling your fertility monitor? I am trying to find one at a cheaper price!

Thanks!

#10 of 11 Old 04-26-2014, 06:40 PM

If anybody is interested I am selling my lady comp. It was only used for 2 months. I loved it but it just did not work for me. Let me know! 

#11 of 11 Old 06-22-2014, 12:11 PM

Baby comp

Hi,

Do you still have the fertility monitor? Can I know why it didn't work for you? Was it the device?

Thanks
Diana

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page