Charting to Avoid/Fertiltiy Awareness January - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 72 Old 01-03-2012, 12:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

flower.gif   January 2012  flower.gif

Welcome to the January 2012 charting to avoid and fertility awareness thread. We are all at different stages in family planning and our own fertility. Some of us are very ardently Charting to Avoid (CTA); some are CTA but would be thrilled with a BFP; and we even have a few who are "whatevering" or pregnant and continue to hang out here.

If you did not post last month, you may have been deleted from the list. If you have joined recently, please double check I have your chart linked correctly. If you were mistakenly deleted, you would like to be added/removed, or you spot anything you would like me to change, please post or PM me to let me know. Remember, you must post in January if you want to be on the February list!

To those who are new, welcome! Welcome.gif

Who We Are

BaileyB

blessedwith7

Buterflymomma BFPChart2.gif

CarsonBookworm BFPChart2.gif

Cassiani

Clavicula BFPChart2.gif

Devaya BFPChart2.gif

Erigeron

.infojunkie BFPChart2.gif BFPChart2.gif

JenRN

jodi5 BFPChart2.gif (STM/MM)

Kat216 BFPChart2.gif

librarygirl BFPChart2.gif

Litchick

mlfc15

mtgooseberry

nattery BFPChart2.gif

Ovaova BFPChart2.gif

Pinkbunch

physics girl BFPChart2.gif

pregnova BFPChart2.gif

TTCChloeOrConner

Graduates

Pregnant! belly.gif

lactatinggirl (January 2012)

.JMJ (March 2012)

alyadri BFPChart2.gif (March 2012)

justKate BFPChart2.gif (STM) (April 2012)

miss_honeyb BFPChart2.gif  (April 2012)

FaithHopeLove29 BFPChart2.gif

Lionessmom BFPChart2.gif

Wiki Resources for Charting to Avoid

Reasons to Choose Natural Family Planning - Why would you want to use charting to plan your family, anyway?  Feel free to add your own reasons for charting!

Types of Natural Family Planning - It's not just the rhythm method.  They've got this down to a science with options galore!

NFP or FAM Methods While Breastfeeding - You have options in the postpartum period while your fertility is returning!

Resources For Learning About Fertility Cycles - Find books to read or websites to visit, find an instructor, post your chart online, and learn about how your diet affects your fertility.

Fertility Awareness Method - A quick-start guide to the Fertility Awareness, a version of the Sympto-Thermal Method taught by Toni Weschler in her book, Taking Charge of Your Fertility.

Commom Abbreviations for Charting to Avoid/Fertility Awareness - BBT, EWCM, TCOYF, and more!  Learn what all these crazy acronyms mean here.

Happy Charting Everyone!

#2 of 72 Old 01-03-2012, 03:36 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)

Thanks for putting the new thread up! For some reason my link is wrong again for my TCOYF chart... it should be this: http://www.tcoyf.com/members/infojunkie/charts/default.aspx.

And physicsgirl, if you ever get tired of being the thread mistress I can take the reins from you to help out.  You are doing an excellent job though :)

#3 of 72 Old 01-04-2012, 06:36 AM

So relieved!  Finally my cervix (the only sign I can monitor effectively) has been hard firm and low for 3 days, and today temped (thanks for husband letting me rest a bit extra) and my temp is up to 98.3.  FINALLY.

Starting Creighton on the 15th- so this should hopefully get easier for us now.

Thanks again ladies!!!!

joy.gifSAHM and Holistic Health Counselor with  angel.gif 1/05, DS1 blahblah.gif 3/06, angel1.gif 5/07, DD1 dust.gif 3/08, DD2 thumbsuck.gif 11/09, DD3 energy.gif 4/11, and DS2 babyf.gif 2/13.  expecting a surprise stork-suprise.gif 8/14!
#4 of 72 Old 01-04-2012, 07:12 AM

subbing. i like reading along. i defintiley need to not forget anything for next time i need too chart. lol. hope everyone had a good new years!

Me,DH,DS1'95, '98,DSD'03,DD1'07,DD2'09,DS2'12 Living with Fructose Malabsorption Syndrome and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Type 3-Hypermobility.)o( and sometimes I get toif I am lucky.
#5 of 72 Old 01-04-2012, 08:44 AM

Happy New Year!

I'm currently 9dpo (or 10, I don't really agree with TCOYF software). Just waiting for AF, which normally comes 13dpo.

I've been having a rough time lately with barrier methods. DH and I use condoms all the time, I just chart for knowledge. The condoms we were using started making me itch/burn afterwards. I assumed it was because of the nonoxyl-9 in the spermicide on them, so I switched to a non-spermicidal/non-lubed condom. Well, that turned out to be painful too (I guess I need to use lube with them? I normally don't have a problem in that department but it definitely felt friction-burny). I'm not 100% sure what is causing the reaction, I assumed maybe latex or the N-9, but on times I use my diaphragm (which is latex) and spermicidal jelly (I just checked, also N-9) I have no reaction? Side note, I also hate the feeling of condoms. And the diaphragm is annoying. I'm just feeling very put off by both methods in general, though I can't really verbalize WHY.

I started thinking about all of this. I'm just not willing to go through this anymore. I had a long talk with DH, and he agreed to using the diaphragm before O and nothing after O (or so I thought). I was 6dpo, and we were being intimate, when DH stopped to put on a condom. I assumed it was habit, so I told him not to. He said "but I want to last longer." I'm sorry, you want me to have fire crotch so you can last a bit longer?!?! Then he asked me to put in my diaphragm. When I asked him why, there was no point, he couldn't really answer. Needless to say, I was upset and stopped things right there.

DH claims misunderstanding. I'm worried he doesn't trust me. I've made it known I want another child, and he's not ready, but I would never "create" an "oops." I want protection before O (I'm thinking diaphragm or withdrawal, but I'm not so sure DH is comfortable with that) and nothing once O is confirmed.

So basically I need some easy-to-read links/articles/etc to show the effectiveness of this method to DH (he is not scientifically-minded at all).

Thanks for reading my rambly vent.

Jen - 29, part-time LDRP RN and Birth Consultant. DH - 33. Married since 2006. brokenheart.gif 3/09. DD 2010.  Expecting a surprise new one in May 2014!

#6 of 72 Old 01-04-2012, 02:04 PM
JMJ

also subbing while pregnant...  It is a nice way to keep up on my knowledge, and I do learn a few new things from time to time here as well.  JenRN, I did some searching and found this article.  It's still pretty scientific, but it starts out with a more basic explanation that the sympto-thermal method is as effective as the pill, a comparison that really resonates with many people who are skeptical about its effectiveness (You might point out that the effectiveness of a diaphragm or a condom are lower), and then it goes deeper into more depth scientifically, answering the questions a scientifically minded skeptic would ask such as how big of a sample size they were using, what rules they were using, user effectiveness, method effectiveness, etc.

#7 of 72 Old 01-04-2012, 05:20 PM

You mentioned the withdrawal method, here is the paper on it: http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/journals/reprints/Contraception79-407-410.pdf

and a quick summary article of it http://www.guttmacher.org/media/nr/2009/05/15/index.html

I'm sorry you're going through this! Another thing to consider is the polyurethane condoms, I think one of them is called Durex Skyn? I haven't tried them myself but I've heard good things (compared to latex).

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN View Post

Happy New Year!

I'm currently 9dpo (or 10, I don't really agree with TCOYF software). Just waiting for AF, which normally comes 13dpo.

I've been having a rough time lately with barrier methods. DH and I use condoms all the time, I just chart for knowledge. The condoms we were using started making me itch/burn afterwards. I assumed it was because of the nonoxyl-9 in the spermicide on them, so I switched to a non-spermicidal/non-lubed condom. Well, that turned out to be painful too (I guess I need to use lube with them? I normally don't have a problem in that department but it definitely felt friction-burny). I'm not 100% sure what is causing the reaction, I assumed maybe latex or the N-9, but on times I use my diaphragm (which is latex) and spermicidal jelly (I just checked, also N-9) I have no reaction? Side note, I also hate the feeling of condoms. And the diaphragm is annoying. I'm just feeling very put off by both methods in general, though I can't really verbalize WHY.

I started thinking about all of this. I'm just not willing to go through this anymore. I had a long talk with DH, and he agreed to using the diaphragm before O and nothing after O (or so I thought). I was 6dpo, and we were being intimate, when DH stopped to put on a condom. I assumed it was habit, so I told him not to. He said "but I want to last longer." I'm sorry, you want me to have fire crotch so you can last a bit longer?!?! Then he asked me to put in my diaphragm. When I asked him why, there was no point, he couldn't really answer. Needless to say, I was upset and stopped things right there.

DH claims misunderstanding. I'm worried he doesn't trust me. I've made it known I want another child, and he's not ready, but I would never "create" an "oops." I want protection before O (I'm thinking diaphragm or withdrawal, but I'm not so sure DH is comfortable with that) and nothing once O is confirmed.

So basically I need some easy-to-read links/articles/etc to show the effectiveness of this method to DH (he is not scientifically-minded at all).

Thanks for reading my rambly vent.

#8 of 72 Old 01-04-2012, 08:47 PM - Thread Starter

Infojunkie, I can't get the link in your post to work. I keep getting an error message. I appreciate your offer, and I'll let you know if/when I want someone else to manage the thread.

JenRN, if you do end up giving condoms another shot, polyisoprene condoms are a nice alternative to latex. I use the Durex Avanti Bare myself and think they feel considerably more natural than latex condoms. Lifestyles Skyn are another option that is often a bit cheaper, but I wasn't a fan. Lubricant is definitely a must for me. In addition to making things much more comfortable, it significantly reduces the risk of condom breakage. I'd suggest trying  a silicone lube (such as Wet Platinum or Astroglide X) since they don't become sticky during use and don't contain glycerin that can lead to yeast infections.

#9 of 72 Old 01-05-2012, 05:04 AM

no worries :) Not a big deal anyhow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics girl View Post

Infojunkie, I can't get the link in your post to work. I keep getting an error message.

#10 of 72 Old 01-05-2012, 05:22 AM

Thanks ladies for the articles and advice!

I think DH is finally comfortable with forgoing anything after O (yay! a big step for him). I ordered a combo pack of a different brand of condoms to "try out", so hopefully that will help. I think my reaction was to the spermicidal lube they used, not the latex. I guess we'll see.

Jen - 29, part-time LDRP RN and Birth Consultant. DH - 33. Married since 2006. brokenheart.gif 3/09. DD 2010.  Expecting a surprise new one in May 2014!

#11 of 72 Old 01-05-2012, 01:54 PM

i'm going to second the Bare and Skyn- we did not do well w/ latex.  though my husband still has a reaction to the lubricant (up until the last 2 years we never used condoms or lubricants), so that's why we're looking for another option.  when we first switched to all condoms after the last baby, it caused a huge rash on him that lasted for months.  not cool.  also stressing our personal life a bit...

the thinner, stronger non-latex are much better.

but we weren't happy with just using those all the time either.  

hence our journey to find something that works better.

joy.gifSAHM and Holistic Health Counselor with  angel.gif 1/05, DS1 blahblah.gif 3/06, angel1.gif 5/07, DD1 dust.gif 3/08, DD2 thumbsuck.gif 11/09, DD3 energy.gif 4/11, and DS2 babyf.gif 2/13.  expecting a surprise stork-suprise.gif 8/14!
#12 of 72 Old 01-06-2012, 07:52 PM

hola.gif

Can I join? I'm not charting because I'm BFing, pumping, not sleeping, working, going to school, taking care of my kid, husband, and animals... And brushing my teeth when I get a chance. I'll chart in two or three years when we start thinking about another one. LOL

I am preventing with Jolivette and condoms when I get freaked out. orngbiggrin.gif

A little about me... DH and I were TTC for 16 months before we finally got our BFP a week before our wedding. It was a blessing because we planned on forking the money out for testing after the wedding.

My DD was 11.12.11.

My relatively boring pregnancy ended in a c-section that followed 9 hours of induced, drug-free labor that resulted in zero progress. I was induced because of pre-eclampsia 12 days early.

My DS arrived at 614pm on Halloween. He weighed 8lbs2oz and was 20''.

I'm bitter at my birth experience but happy to have a healthy little boy that's completely changed my life.

So here I am, preventing. Crazy. This time last year I was crying at my BFNs and my AFs.

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

#13 of 72 Old 01-07-2012, 11:38 AM
JMJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTCChloeOrConner View Post

hola.gif

Can I join? I'm not charting because I'm BFing, pumping, not sleeping, working, going to school, taking care of my kid, husband, and animals... And brushing my teeth when I get a chance. I'll chart in two or three years when we start thinking about another one. LOL

I am preventing with Jolivette and condoms when I get freaked out. orngbiggrin.gif

A little about me... DH and I were TTC for 16 months before we finally got our BFP a week before our wedding. It was a blessing because we planned on forking the money out for testing after the wedding.

My DD was 11.12.11.

My relatively boring pregnancy ended in a c-section that followed 9 hours of induced, drug-free labor that resulted in zero progress. I was induced because of pre-eclampsia 12 days early.

My DS arrived at 614pm on Halloween. He weighed 8lbs2oz and was 20''.

I'm bitter at my birth experience but happy to have a healthy little boy that's completely changed my life.

So here I am, preventing. Crazy. This time last year I was crying at my BFNs and my AFs.

Welcome, and congratulations on the birth of your little one!  This thread focuses on how to chart to avoid pregnancy, but we also have a lot of conversations on preparing for healthy pregnancies, etc, and the information is as good for TTC as it is for CTA.  Charting is not terribly well compatible with hormonal birth control, but some people try with progestin-only birth control.  It's a lot harder, though.  Charting or not, though, you're absolutely welcome to hang out and learn or share what you know.  You're certainly not the only non-charting participant.  I'm 6 months pregnant, so obviously not charting, and due to breastfeeding, I probably won't be charting for a couple of years, but I'm still here, and you're welcome to hang out as well, even if you aren't charting.

#14 of 72 Old 01-07-2012, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMJ View Post

Welcome, and congratulations on the birth of your little one!  This thread focuses on how to chart to avoid pregnancy, but we also have a lot of conversations on preparing for healthy pregnancies, etc, and the information is as good for TTC as it is for CTA.  Charting is not terribly well compatible with hormonal birth control, but some people try with progestin-only birth control.  It's a lot harder, though.  Charting or not, though, you're absolutely welcome to hang out and learn or share what you know.  You're certainly not the only non-charting participant.  I'm 6 months pregnant, so obviously not charting, and due to breastfeeding, I probably won't be charting for a couple of years, but I'm still here, and you're welcome to hang out as well, even if you aren't charting.

lol. i am a non charting participant too. 4 mo preggo and due to bfing wont have a cycle again till prob 21 mo pp. but i figure the more i learn and know before i need it the less likely another surprise like this time. 

Me,DH,DS1'95, '98,DSD'03,DD1'07,DD2'09,DS2'12 Living with Fructose Malabsorption Syndrome and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Type 3-Hypermobility.)o( and sometimes I get toif I am lucky.
#15 of 72 Old 01-09-2012, 11:22 AM

Just wanted to update - It was definitely a reaction to the lubricants/sperimicides used. We found some awesome latex condoms that use an aloe-based lube - much better! Bonus, they are thinner, so that's helpful too. (Beyond Seven brand if anyone else is interested).

#16 of 72 Old 01-09-2012, 01:10 PM

thanks, Jen.  though we're starting Creighton next weekend, and AF came this weekend, that's a great resource for us!

on the downside, i only had 3 days of safe cervix/mucus and temps before AF came along.  and it's so heavy the first 2 days that I overflow the Diva cup every 2 hours.  especially at night.  has anyone else had this experience in their first cycles post-birth?

I claimed a few cloth diapers to use for myself, since i soak through anything and hate all the chemicals, and those are working great when I'm at home.  but the flow is so intense and since you can measure how much w/ the Diva cup, i know i'm losing a lot more blood than the web says is 'normal' for an entire cycle.

I think I'm going to try and get my primary/ob to work w/ me on this too, but in the past had NO help whatsoever on getting support for irregular cycles.  The medical model only seems to prescribe medication, and while I've addressed it in diet, it's still far from the regular cycle I would like to achieve.  Though it's a far cry from my years of amenorrhea.  Will Creighton address that at all?  

Blessings to the momma's-to-be, I just had 2 dear friends get pregnant, and watched a wonderful video on nursing (constant contact post-birth, even after a section) that just had me in tears.  It's such a blessing to be struggling with this CTA issue instead of so many others.  I am grateful for what I've been given.

#17 of 72 Old 01-09-2012, 04:21 PM
JMJ

Cassiani, that doesn't sound normal to me.  Can you get your hands on some chlorophyll capsules and/or cayenne pepper?  Both are recommended in Marilyn Shannon's "Fertility Cycles and Nutrition" as fast action for heavy bleeding.  Additionally, make sure that you're getting some extra iron and have overall good nutrition to help your body recover.  Get medical help if you need it.  If you can get your hands on "Fertility Cycles and Nutrition," do it.  I know finances are tight, so check your local library.  If you can't get it, let me know, and I can type out more later, but I'm out of time for now.

#18 of 72 Old 01-09-2012, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassiani View Post

thanks, Jen.  though we're starting Creighton next weekend, and AF came this weekend, that's a great resource for us!

on the downside, i only had 3 days of safe cervix/mucus and temps before AF came along.  and it's so heavy the first 2 days that I overflow the Diva cup every 2 hours.  especially at night.  has anyone else had this experience in their first cycles post-birth?

I claimed a few cloth diapers to use for myself, since i soak through anything and hate all the chemicals, and those are working great when I'm at home.  but the flow is so intense and since you can measure how much w/ the Diva cup, i know i'm losing a lot more blood than the web says is 'normal' for an entire cycle.

I think I'm going to try and get my primary/ob to work w/ me on this too, but in the past had NO help whatsoever on getting support for irregular cycles.  The medical model only seems to prescribe medication, and while I've addressed it in diet, it's still far from the regular cycle I would like to achieve.  Though it's a far cry from my years of amenorrhea.  Will Creighton address that at all?  

Blessings to the momma's-to-be, I just had 2 dear friends get pregnant, and watched a wonderful video on nursing (constant contact post-birth, even after a section) that just had me in tears.  It's such a blessing to be struggling with this CTA issue instead of so many others.  I am grateful for what I've been given.

Yes!  Through Creighton you can work with a NaPro Technology Fertility Care specialist.  They are world renowned for solving tricky gynecological cases.  You will have to chart for a few cycles, I think, because they use your charts to help with diagnosis.  Hopefully you will be able to figure out what is going on soon and resolve it!

Wife to DH from Mexico, and mother to DD (01/10); DS (09/11); and one on the way (03 or 04/14)  buddamomimg1.png

#19 of 72 Old 01-10-2012, 09:02 AM

May I join please?  I just started af yesterday.  It is the second time postpartum and this is my third cycle charting. I still breastfeed my almost 14mo. about four times a day and just recently stopped nighttime feedings.  I have 7 wonderful kiddos, ages 13 down to 1 (five girls, two boys).  I'm Catholic, homeschool, keep the books for my husband's construction business, 32 years old and love having as natural a home as possible. smile.gif

#20 of 72 Old 01-10-2012, 10:16 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome, Blessedwith7. If you keep a chart online and would like it to be available for members of the group to consult when you have questions, either post a link or PM me, and I'll add it to the list in the first post of the thread.

#21 of 72 Old 01-11-2012, 04:43 PM

JMJ and Mt_Gooseberry-

thankfully it was only the first 2 days this cycle that were oddly heavy.  last cycle, the first after birth, it was incredibly heavy and I did get a bit worried as it was 4 days and way more blood than I expected.  I've never been anemic since getting my diet in order, and never eat processed foods or junk.  so all my foods are traditional/nutrient dense items, i don't normally drink caffeine (though I have a bit lately due to mood swings), and no sugar.  but it was also one of my longest cycles at 63 days.  which I have done before since documenting (not charting), and it's almost like i have 2 periods every 2 months instead of 1 a month.  Very excited to start charting and not worrying about temps as i am not sleeping.  ah, teething.  c'mon top teeth!

and also glad that you're here so that I kept somewhat charting for the last 2 cycles, so i'm in the rhythm of paying attention.

when i look back, i realize i've never had normal cycles of any ilk, and hopefully will get Marilyn Shannon's book soon b/c i think that would be a very nice shift in my life.

Welcome Blessedwith7!  

And thanks for helping out, Physics girl.

#22 of 72 Old 01-12-2012, 07:03 AM

So, my temps seem pretty low to me. The last three days they have been 96.7, 96.9, and 96.8 (preovulatory). Am I a reptile? haha... Does anyone know low do they need to be before you start thinking about thyroid issues? 

#23 of 72 Old 01-12-2012, 03:27 PM

What time do you usually take your temp?  I have had a couple that low preovulatory but only when I took it early, at 5 or 5:30ish.

#24 of 72 Old 01-12-2012, 04:21 PM

Yeah pretty early, between 5:30am and 6am usually! But then I go back to sleep :) 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedwith7 View Post

What time do you usually take your temp?  I have had a couple that low preovulatory but only when I took it early, at 5 or 5:30ish.

#25 of 72 Old 01-12-2012, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by infojunkie View Post

So, my temps seem pretty low to me. The last three days they have been 96.7, 96.9, and 96.8 (preovulatory). Am I a reptile? haha... Does anyone know low do they need to be before you start thinking about thyroid issues? 

breastfeeding affects temps and thyroid function. ii cant remember if you said if you were or not. constantly below 97 is supposed to indicate thyroid issues. esp if they dont stay above 97 after o. mine were like that but i was bfing dd2. i started taking evening primrose oil and my temps went up a little. there is a book out there about healing ourselves and using the bbt chart to diagnose. i cant remember the name. i was reading a list of books and got pregnant before finishing them. it would have been the last book on my list. 

#26 of 72 Old 01-12-2012, 07:49 PM
JMJ

Infojunkie, the rule of thumb is 97.2 or below.  I wouldn't freak out about a few temperatures, though, or even one low cycle.  Do you have other symptoms like feeling tired all the time?  It could also be related to your early wake-up time or a cold house... it is January...

#27 of 72 Old 01-13-2012, 03:37 PM

hi everyone - i have been a bit of a lurker here, not really a poster on this thread, but wanted to say hi! this should be my last month charting to avoid, before charting to ttc.  i have been charting for almost a year and LOVE it....quick question - we have a boy, then girl, then boy and of course our daughter wants a little sister  -anyone use the shettles method with any success? just curious....thanks!!

Karinlady.gif - breastfeeding fbbf.gif, cloth diapering: cd.gif, cosleeping ;familybed2.gif, homeschooling homeschool.gif, babywearing femalesling.GIF!, AP Mama to Martin, Ivy Rose, Patrick and Neva , wife to Kevinjammin.gif

#28 of 72 Old 01-13-2012, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirpmama View Post

hi everyone - i have been a bit of a lurker here, not really a poster on this thread, but wanted to say hi! this should be my last month charting to avoid, before charting to ttc.  i have been charting for almost a year and LOVE it....quick question - we have a boy, then girl, then boy and of course our daughter wants a little sister  -anyone use the shettles method with any success? just curious....thanks!!

i have not used the shettles method. but i have read a lot about it on ingender.com. that site doesnt always work but it has great info on swaying. they have lots of studies on what affects gender and whatnot. diet, exercise, etc. they say for a girl the biggest thing is lots of dairy. i can say i was drinking and eating nothing but dairy when i got preg with my girls and absolutely no dairy when i got preg with my son. they also talk about timing and stuff too. it might be something to look into.

http://www.ingender.com/XYU/  lots of good info. just look around but the forums are acting up.

#29 of 72 Old 01-16-2012, 09:34 AM

Hey all! Sorry I haven't' been around much. Been having a pretty tough time lately and think I may be suffering from PPD. greensad.gif I think it is much harder this time because the baby didn't make it. Anyway, I am on my first cycle after the m/c, just O'd on CD21. My CM has been really weird, TCOYF keeps telling my I didn't O, so I keep having to change my fertility signs to temp only. Can someone take a look and see if it looks right? I am hoping my LP starts to lengthen and things get back to normal soon.  Thanks,

Physics Girl~ My link is wrong too. It is going to my previous cycle. Here is the correct link:  http://www.tcoyf.com/forum/chart.asp?id=buterflymomma   Thank you so much for keeping the this thread running. smile.gif

Nicole
Wife to Victor
partners.gif familybed2.gif, buddamomimg1.png, caffix.gif, large family lovin'SAHM chicken3.gif to my chicklets, Nicholas 9/05 ,Genevieve 1/08, Viviana 11/09 and Michaela 5/11. Plus three angel babies in Jesus' arms. Forever in my heart  angel.gif  7/10 (5.5w), angel.gif  11/11 (11w) & angel.gif 4/12 (8w)

John 3:16

#30 of 72 Old 01-16-2012, 12:15 PM

Sorry to hear you have been dealing with PPD buterflymomma :(  PPD is so hard, and I can't even imagine what it's like for you,  under the circumstances with the loss of your LO.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by buterflymomma View Post

Hey all! Sorry I haven't' been around much. Been having a pretty tough time lately and think I may be suffering from PPD. greensad.gif I think it is much harder this time because the baby didn't make it. Anyway, I am on my first cycle after the m/c, just O'd on CD21. My CM has been really weird, TCOYF keeps telling my I didn't O, so I keep having to change my fertility signs to temp only. Can someone take a look and see if it looks right? I am hoping my LP starts to lengthen and things get back to normal soon.  Thanks,

Infojumkie~ My link is wrong too. It is going to my previous cycle. Here is the correct link:  http://www.tcoyf.com/forum/chart.asp?id=buterflymomma   Thank you so much for keeping the this thread running. smile.gif

Tags
Family Planning

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page