My Mirena just came out! (cross posted) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 01-18-2012, 02:38 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Cross posted in Family Planning and Health & Healing

Has anyone had this happen? Holy heck! Sorry for any TMI. I noticed a sharp sensation around my cervix when I was bearing down to go #2. I reached up into my vagina and the first thing I noticed was, whoa, strings way down low. Reached up to see how things were at my cervix and the IUD was on its way out. So I pulled it the rest of the way out. I'm on my period, would that make a difference? I've been seriously considering having the thing taken out anyway, maybe my body was telling me what it really needed. I'm freaked and relieved at the same time. At least now I won't have to deal with the side effects it's been troubling me with. I honestly feel my body knew what the best thing was!

Kali (pka Michelle) ~ crunchy wife to Cory (09/06) ~ Mama to H (03/90) & I (06/92)--bothnocirc.gifbf.jpg BF for 35 consecutive months ~ angel1.gif x 4

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 01-18-2012, 07:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Yeah, if an IUD will come out it will often be during your period. It's up to you what you want to do next - if you were unhappy with it then maybe it's a good thing.

Tags
Family Planning

User Tag List