mini tubal after delivering baby? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-23-2012, 01:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi,

I am pregnant with my 5th baby... and well... I am interested to hear what other have to say about having the mini tubal after delivering...

Forest  treehugger.gifMushroom whale.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2012, 08:11 AM
JMJ

Personally, I don't think that right after you have a baby is a good time for any extra surgeries. There's enough to recover from having a baby. There's no need to add more. It's a time you want to be bonding with your new baby. Additionally, I would assume that there are extra drugs involved beyond what you would use for giving birth, and I wouldn't choose to be on any extra medications that I didn't see as really important when nursing a baby so small.

Old 02-05-2012, 03:39 PM - Thread Starter

yeah, after thinking about if you about a day the whole thing seemed bad...  Apparently they don't really give you drugs, but do give you an epidural... which I don't get and the thought of having a baby and then having to have all that stuff sounds horrible, frankly.  I just didn't know if anyone has done that and thought, oh it wasn't that bad. Apparently the procedure can be easier right after birth because of the ovaries being higher...

Anyway, thanks for your response!  I think I'll just skip this and find something else... or not! 

Forest  treehugger.gifMushroom whale.gif

Tags
Family Planning
User Tag List