Introduction to Family Planning - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 04-09-2012, 11:34 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello to everyone! My name is Mandi and I have two beautiful young boys Damien 5 and Mirack (Pronounced like Miracle but without the le) who is 3. Both my children were born at home with no medication with very little going wrong. Mirack was conceived with his twin two weeks after I miscarried a child 4 years ago today. I ended up miscarrying his twin early as well and we took a couple weeks to find out if he had a heartbeat so that's how he got his name. :)

I'm very close to an open book so if you want to know anything about me just ask :)

We're hoping on adding to our family in about 4 months and have been trying to track my cycle before doing so. There is a chance that all of that is out the window right now though. We're about a little over a week late but still no positive pregnancy test which is not uncommon for me. Unless I'm pregnant with twins it takes about 2 weeks after a missed period to get a positive pregnancy test. Kinda hoping it's just stress though because all of our birthdays, my husband, both my children and myself, are between early November to Mid January and this baby would be due in December as well. We can't afford Yule as it is with presents to everyone LOL

#2 of 6 Old 04-10-2012, 10:09 AM

Welcome! I'm a mama to two boys ages 3 and nearly 1. We aren't planning on adding to the family at this point, but if you read my "oye!" post - perhaps we will end up with an whoopsie baby because my body is only now trying to start cycling again after 2 full years of not cycling.

Loving wife to DH partners.gif mama to DS1 3/13/09 sleepytime.gif, DS2 4/20/11 diaper.gif and expecting baby #3 in January! 3rdtri.gif

Professional violin.gifand attempting to computergeek2.gif while cd.gif femalesling.GIF learning.gif hang.gif knit.gif

#3 of 6 Old 04-10-2012, 08:13 PM - Thread Starter

Just read your post and yeah that's the joys of breastfeeding LOL I got pregnant with my second son that way. Just came off breastfeeding and kissed my husband in the hall way passing rooms and poof pregnant again, no not actually in the hallways ;) I was always terrified of getting pregnant while breastfeeding because with all 3 of my pregnancies they happened quick and in all but one without me knowing or trying. I'm actually really scared because of my miscarriage I had 4 years ago I lost on the 9th of April and I don't that to happen again around the same time if I am.

#4 of 6 Old 04-11-2012, 03:23 AM

Yea I can see that being a concern. I had a mc the month before I conceived ds2. Luckily it was an early mc. Regardless it's still hard. Will you be trying soon?

Loving wife to DH partners.gif mama to DS1 3/13/09 sleepytime.gif, DS2 4/20/11 diaper.gif and expecting baby #3 in January! 3rdtri.gif

Professional violin.gifand attempting to computergeek2.gif while cd.gif femalesling.GIF learning.gif hang.gif knit.gif

#5 of 6 Old 04-12-2012, 01:56 PM - Thread Starter

I want to start trying in about 4 months so that there's a bit of a break between birthdays and I'd kinda like to not have to bundle them up to much just after birth again. I would really like to not have to wear a coat while they're in their cuddlewrap. It gets to warm under there LOL

#6 of 6 Old 08-09-2012, 10:39 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

how is it going? you have probably posted elsewhere since ; i do look for NFP posts ; but on the other comment you made, we bake for everyone at Christmas time; just fudge or cookies or jigglers!  sewing items or knitting all year like potholders helps w/the gifts and $, too -

Tags
Family Planning

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page