I am new here, will someone explain how to communicate? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 05-24-2012, 07:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

This is my second time returning to the site, checking to see if anyone replied to my first thread (which i still can't find) Maybe i'm not doing it right? Is this a thread? or a blog? I'm so confused.. I just want to discuss with other mothers.. I am 21 years old, a young mother to a beautiful, almost 5 month old baby girl. I really don't have any friends who are mothers themselves so i feel kinda alone besides the help of my own mother.. Anyways, I'm still trying to figure out how to communicate with others on this site, any tips would be helpful. Thanks!

#2 of 4 Old 05-24-2012, 07:41 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Welcome to Mothering. You can see threads you have posted in if you look at your profile, which can be found by clicking on your username.

The community page shows the most recently posted in threads, while if you are looking for something more specific, looking under forums should get you there. :)

tea6.gifcancer-beating wife to caffix.gif DH since 7/4/09, mother to REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 5/1/11 + energy.gifDD 8/21/2013

angel1.gif (4/09) angel1.gif (5/12)

#3 of 4 Old 05-24-2012, 08:22 AM - Thread Starter

Okay thank you, the first thread i do believe was before i confirmed my email address so maybe thats why its not showing up haha who knows

#4 of 4 Old 06-21-2012, 12:47 PM

Welcome! I personally love reviewing a lot of the recent articles for fun as well and the chat rooms with the other moms are extremely helpful when you need it! I hope you enjoy this website cause I do!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page