Later, I learned I was supposed to leave it in for several hours after sex. D'oh! Well, despite the flipping and early removal, we thought we were still ok because of the timing. Last night, on cd 10, I swear I was having ovulation pains. This morning my temp was up to early post o levels. So it looks like I did ovulate very early this cycle on cd 10.
So we dtd 2 days before ovulation. It was with the sponge that flipped and was removed too early. Do you think we were offered any protection from the sponge given the circumstances.
If I am pregnant, we will celebrate. We would prefer to be one having kids, but if fate steps in we will be happy and blessed to welcome another child into our family.
I think we might stick with condoms in future cycles!
Thank you in advance for any insights. I am very nervous! Sorry for any strange typos as I am writing this on an iPad.
Well it's hard to say but you could've gotten prego then. I would wait a couple weeks and then test. Hope you get the results that you'd like!
Loving wife to DH mama to DS1 3/13/09 , DS2 4/20/11 and expecting baby #3 in January!
Professional and attempting to while