Nausea during luteal phase - Mothering Forums

Nausea during luteal phase

MissMuffet's Avatar MissMuffet (TS)
05:38 AM Liked: 13
#1 of 4
06-22-2012 | Posts: 55
Has anyone experienced this? I'm 14 months pp with #3 and have had nausea on and off for the past six months. When I began noting it in my chart, I found a pattern - it happens only after ovulation. I don't have any nausea during pre-O and menstruation. The nausea isn't delibitating but it is annoying. It comes and goes throughout the day for a few minutes at a time. Thoughts??

Eta- I've googled a bit and apparently it could be a too high or too low progesterone problem. My luteal phase is usually 11-12 days long, so on the shorter side, right? (low progesterone?) And it often takes 1 to 2 days for my temps to rise after ovulation (I feel distinct O discomfort every time) - low progesterone? And when my temps do rise, I think they are on the low side, rarely higher than 98 degrees- low progesterone? Any insight is most appreciated xx
adinal's Avatar adinal
10:21 AM Liked: 25649
#2 of 4
06-22-2012 | Posts: 24,482
Interesting, i do remember having that a couple time. I tmight very well be a progesterone imbalance. Looking forward to seeing what others have to say.
Bhope's Avatar Bhope
12:44 PM Liked: 0
#3 of 4
09-14-2012 | Posts: 2
For the past nine months this has been happening to me....my progesterone was 'normal' when I had blood tests. Did you ever find it why it was happening?
Bhope's Avatar Bhope
12:44 PM Liked: 0
#4 of 4
09-14-2012 | Posts: 2
For the past nine months this has been happening to me....my progesterone was 'normal' when I had blood tests. Did you ever find it why it was happening?
Tags: Fertility
Reply Subscribe Family Planning