Nausea during luteal phase - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 06-22-2012, 04:38 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Has anyone experienced this? I'm 14 months pp with #3 and have had nausea on and off for the past six months. When I began noting it in my chart, I found a pattern - it happens only after ovulation. I don't have any nausea during pre-O and menstruation. The nausea isn't delibitating but it is annoying. It comes and goes throughout the day for a few minutes at a time. Thoughts??

Eta- I've googled a bit and apparently it could be a too high or too low progesterone problem. My luteal phase is usually 11-12 days long, so on the shorter side, right? (low progesterone?) And it often takes 1 to 2 days for my temps to rise after ovulation (I feel distinct O discomfort every time) - low progesterone? And when my temps do rise, I think they are on the low side, rarely higher than 98 degrees- low progesterone? Any insight is most appreciated xx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 06-22-2012, 09:21 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Interesting, i do remember having that a couple time. I tmight very well be a progesterone imbalance. Looking forward to seeing what others have to say.

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#3 of 4 Old 09-14-2012, 11:44 AM

For the past nine months this has been happening to me....my progesterone was 'normal' when I had blood tests. Did you ever find it why it was happening?
#4 of 4 Old 09-14-2012, 11:44 AM

For the past nine months this has been happening to me....my progesterone was 'normal' when I had blood tests. Did you ever find it why it was happening?

Tags
Fertility

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page