Just wanted to introduce myself :) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 07-05-2012, 10:05 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi,  I am Jennifer I have 3 children and we are planning another but I am not going to start till Dec.  I am currently trying to avoid.  I am still breastfeeding my 19mo old and have not had my fertility return yet.  I got my cycle back around 21 mo with both my boys and I am expecting it will happen around then so I can mostly just watching CM at this point.   We weren't sure we were going to have another but it just feels right so at this point I am excited to hopefully add another baby to our family.  We have a trip to Jamaica planned for next May and that is why I am trying to avoid till Dec so that I am not at the very end of the pregnancy or I don't have a newborn to take along.  Anyway, I am hoping to learn lots from you ladies :)

SAHM slinggirl.gif married to my loveblowkiss.gif we have 2 boys superhero.gifJames(5/24/05)  bouncy.gifJustin(4/5/08) and our little princessdust.gifRowan Jane 12/17/10  expecting #4 belly.gifJesse Rhys stork-boy.gif due Sept 4 2013  homeschool.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 07-11-2012, 06:45 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)

Thought I'd bump your post up. Wishing you the best timing for your new little one's hoped-for arrival! thumb.gif

Tags
Family Planning

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page