Irresponsible withdrawal method- Help! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 07-26-2012, 08:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm trying to figure out my odds that I could be pregnant.

First day of last period was July 4th. On July 20th I had unprotected sex. He withdrew, but we had been drinking so I can't remember how early he withdrew. 3-5 minutes later we started to have sex again. I am pretty sure he did not urinate between sessions. We probably had sex 5-10 minutes, and stopped before he finished. I usually have a 28 day cycle. THe lasts few months I've been pretty stressed and I've heard that stress can delay ovulation. 
3 1/2 days later I had a bit of spotting which lasted maybe a day.
I've been semi sensitive to smells, and was pretty tired today. Also I've been going to the bathroom a lot more too. I can't figure out if its potentially super early symptoms or I'm paranoid. 

Any thoughts on my chances I could end up pregnant?  Too early to take a test and this waiting is driving me crazy.

#2 of 2 Old 07-27-2012, 02:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I had symptoms very early when I was pregnant.. around a week before my period was supposed to come.The first thing I noticed was that my lower back was hurting and I would have a mild cramping (not unlike my period cramps but a little duller) it felt as if my period was going to come any day my breasts my very sore and swollen. I also had an increase in sensitivity to smells and an increase in fatigue. To tell ya the truth, my early pregnancy symptoms mimicked PMS symptoms a lot aside from the lower back pain that was something that was new to me. It is possible that you are pregnant especially given the time of month that you had unprotected sex and that he entered you a second time after ejaculating. I know its tough but try to wait to out and you can usually take one of those early detection tests that can give you a result a few days before your period is supposed to start. Good luck!

Tags
Fertility , Family Planning

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page