Late ovulation??? Cervix positioning... potential pregnancy? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 09-02-2012, 05:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi ladies! My last period was July 28th. I'm usually regular. I took a test yesterday Sept 1, and it was negative. I had not noticed any ovulation fluid this last month either, though I did have an unusual discharge on the 24th. It looked like yeast and a glob of ovulation fluid, but could I have ovulated so late? So if I really was ovulating August 24th, does that mean my flow won't return till 12-16 days after? So Sept 5- Sept 7? I've been really grumpy, tired and thirsty. So tired in fact, I've barely had energy to go running. I'm also the type of person that stays up late till 1-2am, then wake at 6:00am. I've been going to bed around 10:00 and dragging myself out of bed. Last night I felt nauseating uterine discomfort, not cramping. I thought for sure I was about to start. Yesterday my cervix was low & hard like it usually is before a period, but my usual discharge has been missing. I checked my cervix today, and it's really high up. Not as hard as yesterday, definitely a little softer. I'm really confused, my period is late, but negative test? (You'd think I'd be a little more experienced with this by now, but I'm perplexed!) mom of 4. Thank you!

#2 of 4 Old 09-03-2012, 10:59 AM

If af doesn't show by sept 5 or so I would retest. Hope you get the answer you're hoping for. Keep us posted!

Loving wife to DH partners.gif mama to DS1 3/13/09 sleepytime.gif, DS2 4/20/11 diaper.gif and expecting baby #3 in January! 3rdtri.gif

Professional violin.gifand attempting to computergeek2.gif while cd.gif femalesling.GIF learning.gif hang.gif knit.gif

#3 of 4 Old 09-03-2012, 03:38 PM - Thread Starter

I had a second test, but I wasted it by testing again the night of Sept 2! I should have saved it. I had a dream last night I started to spot, I was actually sad and disappointed. Although I'd gladly accept another one, we're already spread so thin. In August I spent majority of the time researching permanent bc methods. The lack of af has me spinning! 

#4 of 4 Old 09-05-2012, 07:09 AM

awww hang in there. You could also go to the Dr and get your blood tested. 

Loving wife to DH partners.gif mama to DS1 3/13/09 sleepytime.gif, DS2 4/20/11 diaper.gif and expecting baby #3 in January! 3rdtri.gif

Professional violin.gifand attempting to computergeek2.gif while cd.gif femalesling.GIF learning.gif hang.gif knit.gif

Tags
Family Planning

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page