pregnant or just a little crazy? :) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 09-15-2012, 06:57 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

so..this is totally weird.. I have no reason to think I could be pregnant besides the fact that I have had vivid dreams about feeling a baby move inside me, and I will randomly get feelings of flutters..so strange, because I'm guessing that I would have to be at least 12-15 weeks along to even feel movement. I am on the mini pill, and have taken a pregnancy test with a clear negative. This could be because of the pill though and I could be pregnant still I'd imagine. I would imagine already feeling my uterus and all that, and it feels pretty empty in there. I had a period last month but I have also been spotting every 2 weeks...this could be due to my thyroid being out of whack and also being on the pill. I'm due any day for my next period so I guess we'll see. I've just seen too many episodes of "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" and it's freaking me out a little. Someone tell me I'm acting crazy please. If for some reason I was pregnant, it would be harmful to continue taking the mini pill right? Hubby and I are done having babies, and I'm looking into the copper IUD, but haven't gotten around to it. If I just quit taking the pill, DH would wonder why he has to wear condoms all of a sudden! It just seems so unlikely, especially since I've already had a neg. pregnancy test!

#2 of 3 Old 09-15-2012, 09:45 AM

The minipill gives many preg symptoms.
But a negative usually means you're not pregnant (or not more than 14 days)
The minipill didn't harm my son who was concieved on it, he's 7 now.

8 might be enough
#3 of 3 Old 10-07-2012, 03:37 PM

I don't think the minipill would impact the result of a pregnancy test.  The test is for HCG.  Phantom pregnancy movements are not unusual.  

Mom to eight!!  Our twin girls arrived 3-3-2011.

Tags
Fertility , Family Planning

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page