IUD REMOVAL & NEED HELP & HAVE QUESTIONS! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 10-13-2012, 11:24 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

SO I GOT MY IUD TAKEN OUT OCT 1. MY PERIOD WAS SUPPOSE TO COME A FEW DAYS LATER BUT IT DIDNT AND ME N MY HUSBAND HAD SEX THAT DAY OF ME TAKING IT OUT! IT IS NOW OCT 13 N I SEEM TO BE HAVING BLEEDING LIKE SPOTTING! I HAVE BEEN FEELING THE PREGNANCY SIGNS NOT SURE IF IT WAS TO EARLY FOR THAT BUT YEAH!! SO MY QUESTIONS R COULD I BE PREGNANT WITH JUST EXPRIENCE THE SPOTTING N DID ANYONE END UP PREGNANT THAT HAD BLEEDING TO AFTER HAVING THE IUD REMOVED

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 10-15-2012, 08:41 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Its not abnormal to go a cycle after removing the IUD, particularly if you had normal periods while it was in place.

I had my IUD removed 9/24- but I never had a true period in the five months I had the IUD- I bled heavily pretty much everyday from the moment it was put in. We are waiting to see if I am pregnant. We were using NFP methods and I ovulated way earlier then I thought, literally 12 hours after we had sex. 

I had spotting a few days ago and I really won't know until the 20th when I can test earlier. Talking to a few friends who TTC after IUD removal it seems like you can ovulate earlier or later from the removal of the device.

If you were due for AF within a few days I would think you would be ok. Can you go to your Doc for a bloodtest? Those are far more accurate , way earlier.

Tags
Fertility , Family Planning

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page