Ovulating on implanon - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-09-2012, 12:08 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm totally confused by what my ultrasound technician said to me today and I was hoping someone might be able to clue me in.

I went in for an pelvic scan because I have a cyst on my ovary. Its a simple cyst that's 8.5 cm. The interesting part was she said I had 2 eggs that were both about 2 cm . I thought I wasn't supposed to ovulate on implanon? Anyone have any clues? Are these just those sac things that have eggs in them or does that mean I have like ripe eggs or are these unripe eggs? Is this because I have a huge cyst on my ovary? I'm seeing my gynecologist in a few weeks time probably to schedule to get the cyst cut out but I'm far too impatient to wait until then and far too clueless to figure it out on my own. =)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2012, 07:28 PM

I know for sure that I have ovulated a few times on implanon. I had EWCM, ovulation pains and everything. It's pretty rare, but no birth control is ever completely one hundred percent.

Old 11-13-2012, 04:54 AM - Thread Starter

Damn. Oh well looks like I'm going to have to get a copper IUD and the birth control pill (for the cysts). Since I can't consistently remember to take the BC pill on time and am too anal retentive to rely on just typical use. Thanks for the rely =)

Tags
Fertility
User Tag List