copper iud since july 2012 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 04-07-2013, 12:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

hello i got the iud abouut 8 months ago didnt have any problems only heavy periods no spotting no missed periods and always on time until now its been about a month and ive been spotting its like reddish  brownish Nd sometimes pinkish and everytime i use tbe restroom i  clean myself and theres pinkish but not in my pee... i was suppose to get my perriod  but nothing yet i went to the dr a week ago to make sure the iud was in place and it is and ive been cramping like 3 weeks ago i felt like i had labor pains but they went away after 2 days has anybody experience something like this ... what  could it be...???

#2 of 3 Old 04-09-2013, 06:58 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
It is possible, although not common, to get pregnant while using an IUD. Have you taken a pregnancy test?

I would probably go back to the doctor and say you still haven't had a real period and you've been spotting for three weeks, otherwise.
#3 of 3 Old 04-11-2013, 01:05 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I havent took a pregnancy test since i dont fell pregnant at all i havr 3 kids and i dont have any pregnancy symptoms... But ill go ahead and do one to make sure is not that ...

Thankz ill have to make another appt ASAP because so far im still spotting and no period yet..! ;(

Tags
Family Planning

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page