Need to get this out - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 06-21-2013, 07:04 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
This past Fall I became unexpectedly pregnant. We weren't trying and it wasn't great timing. I ended up miscarrying early in the second trimester.

I've had several periods since my loss. Some cycles have been quite short. I had a good amount of bright red spotting on Wednesday and assumed my period was going to start. I popped in my menstrual cup and went off to the gym to exercise. Yesterday evening after removing the menstrual cup for, oh, the 3rd time and finding it basically empty, I came to the realization my period had not shown up, it appears I just had some heavy spotting. This morning I amended Fertility Friend and discovered today is CD29 which makes this the longest cycle I've had since the one I discovered I was pregnant. I used a Dollar Tree test with my second pee and it came up negative.

So now I just have to wait and see. The timing still isn't great for another baby. Hubby and I aren't sure if we can handle having three children. But I have so much guilt for not being more excited about my last pregnancy.

I don't even remember when we had sex this month and how careful or otherwise we were so I'm not even sure how possible it is that I am pregnant vs having a funky cycle. My head is just a mess right now.

ETA: Checked out Facebook and my SIL posted that she is giving up alcohol and Diet Coke in an effort to become pregnant. If I am accidentally pregnant *again* and she and my brother are still struggling to try to get pregnant, I am going to feel really lousy!

Mama to Blake, 5, and Grant, 3
ribbonpb.gif
#2 of 4 Old 07-05-2013, 07:05 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well...what happened wink1.gif?

Blogging SAHM to daughters Q (6/09) and R (6/11). computergeek2.gif

#3 of 4 Old 07-07-2013, 02:41 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
It was a funky cycle. Ended up being 29 days long which is the longest cycle I have had in at least a year. This cycle I suspect I ovulated around CD11 so I anticipate this cycle will be ~25 days. (Only suspect because I haven't managed to get back into temping with cosleeping in the picture.)

Mama to Blake, 5, and Grant, 3
ribbonpb.gif
#4 of 4 Old 07-07-2013, 11:33 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've had some random light and late periods myself and I always wonder... Hope you do get pregnant again, exactly when you want to smile.gif!

Blogging SAHM to daughters Q (6/09) and R (6/11). computergeek2.gif

Tags
Family Planning

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page