Could i be pregnant? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 12-22-2013, 09:01 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm on the mini pill and at first everything was normal but recently ive been having dark brown blood spotting before i was due and on top of this ive been feeling very tired but unable to sleep well, loss of appetite but still hungry, lower back and slight tummy pain and also feeling very sick throughout the day especially in the morning as well as a weird taste in my mouth?

Is it possible that i may be pregnant?

#2 of 4 Old 12-22-2013, 11:36 AM

Nobody could say for sure, but I can tell you that's why I quit the mini-pill - I felt pregnant all.the.time! Nausea, fatigue, dizziness, etc. - all the symptoms. We switched to charting with FAM (fertility awareness method) because I couldn't stand the constant worrying & feeling awful.

The mini-pill is less effective than traditional bc pills, so that added to my paranoia. Are you breastfeeding? Why did you choose the mini-pill? You can, of course, always test - but in my case it was constant string of false alarms. :eyesroll 

~ Lucky wife of DH blowkiss.gifand loving mama to DS biggrinbounce.gif (04/11) ~

treehugger.gif * femalesling.GIF * ecbaby2.gif *cd.gif * familybed1.gif * bf.gif * namaste.gif *

#3 of 4 Old 12-22-2013, 11:52 AM - Thread Starter

I've never felt this on the pill before, it just started a few days ago and the mini pill was meant to stop periods, while mine has now got light spotting which can be the egg has been implanted.

No, im not breastfeeding and i chose the mini pill because that is what my nurse told me would be best for me.

Im also getting hot sweats and waking up feeling hotter than usual although my appetite is getting worse although im trying to put more food into my body i just want to throw up afterwards and i just feel different within myself.

#4 of 4 Old 12-22-2013, 12:24 PM - Thread Starter

and my sickness hasnt been just general feeling sick its been heaving and wanting to throw up and feeling faint ect

Tags
Family Planning , Fertility

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page