New to Charting… My first cycle is confusing? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 01-20-2014, 11:03 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello! New to FAM. I just had Mirena taken out and am breastfeeding at toddler (who sleeps through the night). 

Here is my first cycle chart. 

The vaginal sensation key is: D-dry, W-wet, L-Lube. 

So, my temperature never rose, so I didn't ovulate, right? But my CP seems so distinct… Perhaps this is just anaovulatory bleeding? This is my first cycle off of mirnea (CD1 was the day after it was taken out). 

Thanks ladies!

My blog at www.rememberbaby.wordpress.com, filled with letters to my little one starting from 5 weeks pregnant until now!

stork-boy.gif September 30th, 2012 Nicolas Cobourne

computergeek2.gifslingboy.gifcd.gifbfinfant.gifphotosmile2.gifsigncirc1.gifhomeschool.gif

#2 of 6 Old 01-20-2014, 11:47 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
I'm new to charting too, so I can't be too helpful there, sorry.
But I can say, I'm pretty sure it takes your body a few cycles to "recover" for lack of a better word, from the mirena. I had one for 4months, I think. I hated that thing! I can't really remember how long it took my cycle to level back out. Be patient, your body is trying to get back in the swing of things wink1.gif

bfinfant.gif  Breastfeeding, non-vaxing, homeschooling, baby wearing, cosleeping, non-cic'ing mama to CJsuperhero.gifAGdust.gifJJnono02.gifSDbabyboy.gif  And married my highschool sweetheart lovestory.gif

And expecting #5 in Nov. 2014 heartbeat.gif
#3 of 6 Old 01-20-2014, 11:32 PM - Thread Starter

I had it for a little while too… So, did it count as anaovulatory until you regulated?

My blog at www.rememberbaby.wordpress.com, filled with letters to my little one starting from 5 weeks pregnant until now!

computergeek2.gifslingboy.gifcd.gifbfinfant.gifphotosmile2.gifsigncirc1.gifhomeschool.gif

#4 of 6 Old 01-21-2014, 07:40 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
I wasn't charting then. But if your temp didn't rise then yea, I would suspect that you didn't ovulate.

bfinfant.gif  Breastfeeding, non-vaxing, homeschooling, baby wearing, cosleeping, non-cic'ing mama to CJsuperhero.gifAGdust.gifJJnono02.gifSDbabyboy.gif  And married my highschool sweetheart lovestory.gif

And expecting #5 in Nov. 2014 heartbeat.gif
#5 of 6 Old 01-23-2014, 01:27 PM - Thread Starter

Bump?

#6 of 6 Old 02-04-2014, 02:27 PM

I agree, it was an anovulatory cycle and breakthrough bleed. Shouldn't take more than 3-4 months for things to normalize! Hang in there!

Proud wife to my handsome husband partners.gif Malachi David (2010) and Jeremiah Daniel (2012) joined our family via two lovely homebirths. Rainbow.gif Doula for 7 years and now finally an apprentice midwife! bellycast.gif 

bfinfant.giffamilybed1.gifnovaxnocirc.gifcd.giffemalesling.GIF

Tags
Family Planning , Fertility

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page