High bbt, no AF, neg HPT. I'm just confused. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 02-22-2014, 10:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I Had what I thought was implantation spotting nearly 4 weeks ago. I started taking my BBT again after several negative HPTs but no AF. In my past pregnancies I've tested strongly positive before AF, so I don't expect things would be different now.

After temping for a little over a week, my temps have ranged from 97.3 at the lowest and the last 4 days at around 98.1. Thats a big range that seems relatively high for me. In the past, my pre-O BBTs are usually in the high 96's and my cover line hovers around 97.3-ish.   Its tough to tell if I O'd, because I have had many days with EWCM that just seem so random.  

I have inconsistent wake times (between 6-7:30am) and co-sleep/nurse my toddler.  I've had 3 ppAF's which seemed very regular and normal, and then this happens to throw me for a loop!  should i be concerned or is this just normal stuff since i'm nursing still.  Maybe I just have to have better consistency with temping times?

h20homebirth.gif    femalesling.GIF-     familybed2.gif   -Yep... thats me redface.gif

#2 of 2 Old 02-23-2014, 06:08 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

I do not know about the temps as I've just started temping myself but I have just had my 3rd PP AF cycle and it was strange, spotting for a few days and early (8dpo) so I also thought it was IB but has turned out to be an odd cycle as my body tries to regain fertility I think. Putting it out there so you know that it certainly happens. I do not know about the higher temp though. I say as hard as it is, just take another test in a few days. I've had three babies and each time I've been able to get a + HPT at different times (like for tow of them 14 dpo and 19 dpo), so it is possible. Good Luck!

Wife to my Sweetness and Light, DH (03), WAHM to DS('01), DS('11), and DS('13). Encouraging mothers everywhere to write for their lives. Expecting our fourth and final baby( It's a GIRL!!!) in January 2015.

Tags
Family Planning

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page