Waiting...again - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 03-13-2014, 03:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So, My baby is almost 1. He is almost walking, and not really a baby so much anymore. I was suddenly struck a couple days ago about how much I miss being pregnant. I am not at all ready for another, but baby fever is hitting me hard. Does that happen to anyone else, or is one year kind of crazy for me?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 03-15-2014, 11:29 PM

Mentioned: 209 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Hi, I am bumping your post in the event it was missed!
#3 of 4 Old 03-18-2014, 10:40 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
You are not alone! I got hit with baby fever when my oldest was about 7 months old (AF showed up). I was a little obsessed with getting pregnant. As a result I was pregnant again when he was 10 months smile.gif I'm hoping to get a little closer to a year this time before I get baby crazy. If your not ready for another you should come over to the wanting but waiting thread. There are a bunch of us that are struggling with baby fever but are trying to wait for multiple reasons.
#4 of 4 Old 03-25-2014, 07:21 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I am in a similar boat. I know we are not ready too and my husband isn't 100% on board with another baby at all at this point but we compromised in that we would address the issue 5 years from when our youngest was born - 3.5 years and counting down! It is extremely hard for me though but don't feel bad, I was sitting in bed holding my youngest child who I just pushed into this world and already thinking about the next baby. I think I enjoy pregnancy and giving birth so much even with all the challenges it presents, that I grieve and naturally just want to have the experience again so I don't grieve. Either that or I'm addicted to the hormones?? 

bfinfant.gifbreastfeedingfemalesling.GIF baby-wearing familybed1.gif bed-sharing greenthumb.gif herb growing/using nocirc.gif no circ'ing  lady.gif Mama 

bikenew.gif6-25-2006goodvibes.gif11.29.2008dust.gif7-6-2010babyf.gif10-3-2012 belly.gifcraving #5 ALREADY 

Tags
Family Planning , Fertility

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page