Very confused, should I test?? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 04-15-2014, 12:59 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Okay so, sorry this will be kind of long.

I've found myself in a bit of a situation. Some background info:

My period usually falls somewhere in the middle of the month, and well, it's the middle of the month, but no AF.

(mental note for myself to keep better track of my entire cycle in the future....)duh.gif

I am currently not taking birth control. I was on the mini-pill (my obgyn wouldn't give me the regular pill, since I used to have chronic migraines.) and quit because of how terrible it made me feel, both physically and mentally I just couldn't seem to adjust to it. I would like to get an IUD, but my insurance does not cover it, so until better insurance...no birth control.

Me and my s/o had sex almost for weeks ago, and we started without a condom, but stopped so he could put one on. This happen twice in the same weekend, but not on the same day. 

My breasts are incredibly sore and a bit swollen (they do however swell a bit usually with AF, but not quite as much as now), and seem to be more so at night, the pain is mainly on the sides. I have also had diarrhea on and off the past two days, which sometimes happens before AF, but nothing feels normal this time around.

But other than that, I'm having no symptoms of AF, or early pregnancy. I haven't had to pee more often, been more tired, or anything.

Should I test, and would it even be accurate at this point? Or does it seem like AF is just giving me a scare here?  shrug.gif

We are not ttc, so I'm stressing a bit.

help.gif

#2 of 3 Old 04-15-2014, 03:26 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
The loose bowels makes me think i would wait 2 more days and then test. When I have loose stools I usually start bleeding within 3 days. Your experience may be different.
#3 of 3 Old 04-15-2014, 03:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

That's what I was thinking, I sometimes get it within a day or two before AF. But it's been two days, and no signs.

My breasts however have stopped swelling it seems, and actually might have gone down a bit but still sore.

Tags
Family Planning

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page