Pill Help!!!!!!! - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old 06-09-2014, 01:51 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Angry Pill Help!!!!!!!

My dh and I have used condoms for the past few years. I hate them, he does as well but we are out of options. We both DO NOT want any more kids.. - tubal ligation scares me all the possible hormonal side effects like tubal ligation syndrome -vasectomy he doesn't want one for similar reasons I don't want a tubal - I was so scared of getting pregnant I think I wished myself a fibroid last year So 10 days ago my doc suggested me going on the pill. I was hesitant since I hate anything hormonal and am already pretty moody as it is! lol I used to chart years ago but it was a pain and annoying, and I am pretty sure I forgot how to do it, lol. Anyhow, its only been 10 days and I can certainly tell a difference already... my moods are way worse, my anxiety is sky high, I am screaming at the kids left and right moreso than normal, lol, my breasts are fuller (which I don't want lol). My question is do I stop taking them mid pack or finish out the pack. I don't want to screw up my period cycles.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page