BC Failure... panicking - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

Old 06-17-2014, 03:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BC Failure... panicking

I've been using Saheli (centchroman) for nearly 2 years and have LOVED it. The pearl index for it is 1.3-1.6, so good odds right? Well, my period is about 4 days late and I tested this morning with a BFP. Eeeek! I am NOT ready to be pregnant! The timing in my life right now is really, really not good. I can't tell my mom or my BFF because they would both be THRILLED... and I'm not sure if I'm going to continue this pregnancy. I mean, I love kids, and definitely want to be a mom, just not yet! I'm perfectly old enough to be having kids... and my BF and I are extremely happy together... but I want more time to settle down with him, and financially prepare!

Now, I'm off to get a colposcopy done, with a brand new doctor, which is stressing me out too.

It might be awful to say, but I'm begging the universe for one of those, extremely common early miscarriages.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-17-2014, 04:02 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Just a quick note to say I'm sending a virtual hug. Take care of yourself, no matter what you decided: Get enough sleep, drink water ... eat well.
If you are seriously considering ending this pregnancy I highly recommend talking to your ob/gyn or going to a local women's health clinic as soon as possible so you know your options and have time to make a decision without feeling rushed.

User Tag List