Quick Question - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-23-2004, 05:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know I should know this after five kids but...I usually ovulate on day 21. Dh and I, well, you konw, on day 16. What is the likelyhood that pregnancy could occur?

Amy - Blessed wife to Jesse (the best dad in the world), mother of 10 on earth plus 8 in heaven.   PROUD to be a Catholic! : winner.jpg familybed2.gifhomeschool.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2004, 07:26 PM

Well, sperm can live up to 4 days in prime conditions (the right cervical fluid) so if you ovulated earlier than day 21, it is quite possible if you had egg-white or even creamy cervical fluid. Did you notice if you had this quality of cervical fluid in days 16-21? And are you temping to confirm ovulation at day 21?

warmly,
claudia
Old 05-23-2004, 09:27 PM - Thread Starter

I have been temping for 9 months now. January I peaked on day 21, February day 18, March day 19, and April day 21 again. I wasn't really paying too much attention to the cervical fluid, TBH. I should have been.

Amy - Blessed wife to Jesse (the best dad in the world), mother of 10 on earth plus 8 in heaven.   PROUD to be a Catholic! : winner.jpg familybed2.gifhomeschool.gif

User Tag List