Mothering Forum banner

When did you conceive a daughter?

20K views 32 replies 31 participants last post by  Eman'smom 
#1 ·
oops the page timed outandI didnt get to finish my post..

When in your cycle did you conceive a girl. Im trying to get an idea on how accurate natural sex selection is...

***Please no discussion on why you feel sex sxelection is right or wrong***

#29 ·
My 'surprise" (a wonderful one!) was 'made' on a day I thought was safe too. It was day 8 of a 21-23 day cycle, with clumpy mucus. She waited I guess! With such a short cycle, it is hard to decide when ovulation actually occurs. I charted with my son, and he was 'made' aroung ovulation. (I say 'made' because who knows when conception actually took place). With such short cycles I joke that my body wants maximum chances at fertility (both kids conceived easily; wished all mamas could be so lucky).

Carolynn

#30 ·
I dont know if this helps, but under "Fertility" there is a post about gender selection. It has the Chinese Lunar charts. They seem pretty acurate. There is a link in there for it, or I just typed Lunar Age into a search and it gave me the right links. It is suposed to tell you what months you need to concieve to produce a boy or girl. We tested it on a couple people, and it was right 6 out of 7 times!!! Pretty amazing to me! I am hoping to concieve during Nov or sooner, as it says that is my best chance of a boy until next spring!! HTH!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.