any mama who are jonesing to have another baby, but need to wait? - Page 8 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#211 of 215 Old 12-08-2006, 07:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I will start one now in this forum... I don't know where else it would go??
#212 of 215 Old 12-09-2006, 08:03 PM

Well now I definetely don't feel so alone! LOL.. I have been crazily wanting the cuddly little newborn stage back so bad! I've been immersed in childbirth movies, books, talks, dreams etc.. because I have been finishing my training and teaching Childbirth Education classes. Man... nothing makes you want to try more, but at the same time makes you relive the pain! I am on board to start trying in 2007... spring or summer. It'd be fun to keep in touch and see how everyone decides..
#213 of 215 Old 12-13-2006, 09:45 AM

I would desperately love to have baby#4 in a couple of years but I'm another one who's dp is not on board with the idea : He hasn't had the vasectomy he was adamant about having after our last baby and I try to fool myself that this is a good sign to him changing his mind- but I think I'm just kidding myself to stop feeling so sad about it all :

Zoe
#214 of 215 Old 12-15-2006, 06:25 PM

I feel better knowing that I'm not the only one on here jonesing for another but have to wait....I LOVED being pregnant and LOVE babies and if it was up to me, I'd be having baby after baby...LOL! But unfortunetely, our finances couldn't support it. I have 2 boys, youngest is 9 months and I would love 1 or 2 more but dh says he is done. I'm hoping once the boys are older...say in like 4-5 years...dh will miss the baby stage and agree to at least ONE more...we'll see! But the wait is already killing me
#215 of 215 Old 12-18-2006, 04:18 PM

Waiting to TTC is the hardest! I've been trying to make a list of things to do in the mean time (besides finish school and my doula training) but it all just makes me wish the time was at hand! Good to know I am not alone!

We think greenearth.gif  Gentle mama to 3 amazing kiddos. Rainbow.gif Recovering from religion. heartbeat.gif

LIFEschooling. upsidedown.gif Extended NAKing. winner.jpg Graduated cloth diaperer. cd.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page