So AF is back...anywhere to chart a TTA chart online? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 6 Old 04-25-2005, 05:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
nak...
they all seem to be for ttc...is there anywher that offers free online charting for tta or even just free software? I just like having it on the computer...

Eden yikes.gif, working on a PhD in Education mama to Laurelleshamrocksmile.gif (16), Orijoy.gif (6), Yarrowfaint.gif (4) and Linusfly-by-nursing1.gif (1) partner to Brice. 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 04-26-2005, 09:47 AM

I used fertilityfriend.com even though it's for TTC. I just pretended we were "preparing" to TTC, and actually as it turns out, we were. :LOL

I will be using it again once AF turns up again. Their features are pretty good even for the free membership.
#3 of 6 Old 04-26-2005, 09:57 AM - Thread Starter

We might be in ttc land in several months so that could work...

Eden yikes.gif, working on a PhD in Education mama to Laurelleshamrocksmile.gif (16), Orijoy.gif (6), Yarrowfaint.gif (4) and Linusfly-by-nursing1.gif (1) partner to Brice. 

#4 of 6 Old 04-26-2005, 04:15 PM

I use fertility friend too, but I also keep a paper chart out of TCOYF and that's where I do most of my "figuring." The online chart is more just to share with you ladies here if I ever need a second opinion. But I know lots of us in the TTA thread keep a chart on fertility friend. The only thing I have noticed is that when I am on fertility friend it makes me wish I was charting to TTC rather than TTA, so subconciously that is not so good I guess LOL!

Tara
#5 of 6 Old 04-28-2005, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adenlilysmama
The only thing I have noticed is that when I am on fertility friend it makes me wish I was charting to TTC rather than TTA, so subconciously that is not so good I guess LOL!
Maybe that's what happened to me!

Anyway, I just thought I should mention that since FF is geared towards TTC, some of their automatic interpretations are biased in this way. I found myself often overriding FF's interpretations to more accurately reflect what was going on. You'll have to pay attention and apply your TTA rules on your own. But it's still a really good resource.
#6 of 6 Old 04-28-2005, 11:00 AM

:

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page