UPDATE: Paragard IUD slipped - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 31 Old 04-15-2006, 02:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yeah, and the diaphram has a 20% failure rate according to my old doc. I've never looked it up, so that could be wrong, but I think I'd ahve a hard time placing it anyway. When we originally discussed kids, he was ok with 1-2, I wanted 2-3, so we settled on 2. My 3rd was a surprise and he's a great blessing, but I don't know if I can handle any more blessings, kwim?

I'm about to graduate with my teaching degree and trying to decide if I should get a teaching job in the fall or wait one more year. When I returned to school, it was 'perfect'. I would be ready to work when dd was in 1st grade, ds in pre-k. Then ds2 came along and I want him to have me as much as the others did, but I also want to teach- I really have enjoyed student teaching and it will be easier to get a job now, when I'm fresh with all the contacts. I'm considering subbing for a year and continuing on to a masters degree, but we'll see. If we have another, that will all be put on hold for at least another 2 years.

If it happens, it happens and we'll be fine and blessed and all that good stuff. We'll be happy. We'll be struggling financially that much longer, but it would be fine. I just don't know that I'd ever make a conscious choice to have another.

I just keep reminding myself that things happen for a reason. Sometimes not what we expect, but things work out.

Michelle -mom to Katlyn 4/00 , Jake 3/02, and Seth 5/04

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page