TTC in 2007 - Babes in waiting... - Page 16 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#451 of 455 Old 10-03-2007, 05:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Congrats Kleine Hexe - welcome to the world of *sort-of* ttcing!

I understand your flip-flopping. I wanted baby #2 for 1 year before DH decided he wanted to try again too. When he changed his mind and wanted to try, I almost changed MY mind & didn't want to!

When we started trying, I was terrified & flip-flopping myself! I kept telling myself I was CRAZY. :

Well, it's been 4 months & we're still trying. I find with every BFN, I'm really sad, so I feel more secure in our decision. I'm flipping much less than flopping every month!

Just wanted to say it's a natural feeling! Good luck!
#452 of 455 Old 10-04-2007, 10:28 AM

Thanks Pica. I feel better knowing I'm not the only one with panic moments. This will be #3 for me so I really do think I've lost my mind at times.

I was really panicing the whole day leading up to my appt. However, once I had the IUD taken out I felt calmer. I can't explain it. I guess because now I don't have the pressure of *actively* making the decision anymore. That part is over and now what will happen will happen.

Although I am hoping that I don't O until towards the end of Oct so that my due date is not too close to the beginning of July....if I were to catch that first post IUD egg. I have to drive 10 hours to my sister's wedding (in May) and that does not sound like fun if I'm 8 months pg. I'm Matron of Honor so I kind of have to go. But whatever happens will happen and I just want a healthy pg, sucessful HBAC, and healthy baby.
#453 of 455 Old 10-06-2007, 02:36 PM

Hi Ladies,

I'm a newbie and we will be staring our TTC journey in December. We are going on our delayed honeymoon and hope to get things rolling as soon as we get home if not during

A bit about me which I also posted in the introduction thread... I'm 27 and live in Ottawa Canada. My husband and I have been together for over 10 years and we were finally married in April in the Dominican Republic. We are hoping for a home water birth, but at this stage lets just focus on getting pregnant. I have started charting just so that I'm more aware of my cycle and how things are working. So far things seem pretty average and look forward to seeing my temps stay up!
#454 of 455 Old 10-08-2007, 10:58 AM

Good luck Sunfish
#455 of 455 Old 10-08-2007, 11:04 AM

Hi all! I've been posting in some of the other TTC threads for about a week now. We just started TTC last month, and I am waiting to test now! I am 8dpo & I've had quite a few symptoms, but we shall see. The biggest thing for me so far has been severe exhaustion. I had to struggle to keep my eyes open on the commute to work this morning - I mean, I turned the radio up, turned the cold air on in my face, and had to use one hand to keep my eyelids open (and took turns closing one eye & then the other). It was horrible. I am still struggling to stay awake at work. Also, I've had tender breasts and weird cramp-like feelings that weren't painful, but rather strange. Oh, and then some cervix and cm symptoms too.

Anyone else waiting to test?

-

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page